Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Vozie has something to say:
Greetings everyone,
I know my shop has been quiet for some time. Sadly Real life has been kidnapping me. But I found a way to escape and here I am. And it feels good to be back. I will be re opening the shop soon. Right now it needs a bit of an update. So please bare with me. Your still welcome to stop on in and chat. I love talking to people. And if you have a shop of your own. Link me a banner. I love supporting other writers!

Welcome to my written shop. Where I can create art from written words. I have dedicated my life to enjoying the art of story telling. I have read so many great stories and continue my journey to find more. I'm inspired by the story tellers of today and years past that I to hope one day grow enough in my skill to join them with a published piece. I need to grow in my skill and art. So I have chosen to open a shop just for that cause. May my work be grand enough that you wish to commission me for a piece.

So please continue down and check out my shop. I do hope you become a customer of mine. ^^

Also please note. I write as I am inspired. Just like an artist of the paints and brushes. Sometimes I will finish a story before another. It is simply because I felt the need to write theirs first. I will get to every order. In a decent amount of time. I do work full time. Please be understanding that my time is limited.

This is not my first shop. I'm simply opening this here since this is the right place.

Note: 2/16/12
This is not a first come first serve shop. I put allot into my work and I think I deserve to be a bit picky since time is not unlimited for me any longer. So please note when you submit your request it does not mean you have the slot. Please wait till I quote you with an answer. I promise every piece I write I will put more then a 100% into. Simply because a story that is written is meant to be enjoyed.

Please note this is HQ written shop. I give every story my all. I want to make sure the customer enjoys the piece I write. So if you don't get your story the same day, please do not blow up my pm box asking why. I give myself time to write. I enjoy working a plot and creating detail. So if you are looking for an instant story this is not the shop for you.

Also if you are commissioning for novel size pieces...I do take them. There are rules for them that I will discuss with you should you message me for such a commission. Both Short novels I have been commissioned for in the past took me close to a months time. We are of course talking about 150 pages plus.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Store Stats:
Pages written so far: 1130
Number of words written:493,199
Customers so far: 89
Stories written: 102
Customer that purchases the most: Khry / Aoi

Pages written is exactly how many pages I have done for all stories as a whole.
Number of words is how many words total for those pages I have written.
Customers so far is how many individual people have commissioned me to write for them.
Stories written determine how many stories I have written which included multiple orders.

Latest Quote about my work:

CaleeJ
I was just ;dgsjkhljfg I can't put words to it (as usual XD insert endless keysmashing here!) I loved the ending. It was sweet and Ahhh I just :3 It was adorable. Then when Tabi woke up the last time and Sam smiled at her and the way you described it had me tearing up! I wanted grab him up and hug him x3 and Dean, oh bb! I kept picturing his faces.

User Image

khrystyan
*squeals with unbelievable amount of pure joy and happiness.*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
you melted my heart T3T that was super amazing. everything went together perfectly. i cant stress it enough. your an outstanding writer and you get me every time. which is why i continue to come back lol <3 i loves you so much. thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! <33333
ps. i cried a little i was that happy :'D

Art Trades. Yes I do them and here is where they are listed. If you would like to do an Art trade with me please post in the thread or send me a pm. I love art in many forms and would love to add to my collection.
1:barefoot (AT)

Please
User Image
My Thread

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Rules

arrow When you commission me please know the characters you wish for me to write. I do not like being directed to your request thread to read threw a million characters. Please take the time to pick your characters.
arrow Please follow Gaia Tos. This is their site after all and we are simply here to enjoy it.
arrow I have some wonderful friends who help with my shop. So please listen to them, I made them MODS for a reason. khrystyan, Aoi Kanda, Caleej, inspiredParadise. Their words are mine. And they are here to help me with the rules. They are awesome people and you should stay and chat with them. heart
arrow Please be respectful of those in this thread. I will not tolerate rude people.
arrow You are free to pm me. But I do not take random friend's requests. Thank you. IF you want to be friends. Stick around and get to know me a bit.
arrow Do not start a trade with me if I have not accepted your request. This always bugs me. If I accept the commission then start the trade.
arrow Everyone has opinions. I would like yours to be kept to yourself if they are not constructive. I am always up to hearing about how I can improve. After all this shop is for that reason. But Do Not come in here and simply say it sucks. You will be banned.
arrow Do not commission me if you do not have the means to pay me by. You will be blacklisted and not allowed to order from me again.
arrow I have the right to refuse your commission. There are somethings that as a writer I feel I can not accurately portray. This will be based mostly on personal bonds. If I state I am unable to write your commission, please do not continue to badger me in an attempt to force me to do it.
arrow You are free to advertise any and all writing contests here in my shop. I am always willing to help more creation of stories here on Gaia.

In Order of Commission:

Place Request
(Either by posting in this thread or pming me)
Wait for me to Accept the request
( I may not get back to you right away. This does not mean continue to pm me. I promise to respond to every request.)
Send me all information on Request
(Pictures of your characters or if a fanfiction, info on said characters. Anything you want me to know. Cause after all I want to make a story you will enjoy.))
Start Trade
( If you would prefer to wait, I am alright with that.)
Sample of finale product will be sent to you
( I will only send you a paragraph of the finale product. Once Trade is complete I will send the full story for you to enjoy.))

Order form:
This is just a basic form since so many have requested I use one. If you wish to use your own form when posting your welcome to.

Let's make some History Voz

Username:
Request: ( The type of story you wish me to write IE: drama, romance, ect. If you put fanfiction I need the name of the series the character comes from)
Characters: ( What characters would you like me to write about?)
Characters Relationship: ( Are they a couple? Brother sister, ect)
History so far: ( What has happened with these characters. Give me as much information as you can.
The path to come: ( Do you have a plot or outline? If not just give me an idea of a setting to work with.)
Payment( What shall you offer for my services)

[size=18][align=center][color=darkblue]Let's make some History Voz[/color][/align][/size]
[color=blue][align=center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Request:[/b] ( The type of story you wish me to write IE: drama, romance, ect. If you put fanfiction I need the name of the series the character comes from)
[b]Characters:[/b] ( What characters would you like me to write about?)
[b]Characters Relationship:[/b] ( Are they a couple? Brother sister, ect)
[b]History so far:[/b] ( What has happened with these characters. Give me as much information as you can.
[b]The path to come:[/b] ( Do you have a plot or outline? If not just give me an idea of a setting to work with.)
[b]Payment[/b]( What shall you offer for my services) [/align][/color]

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

What I am willing to write:
Romance
Adult nature - This can be done for Yaoi or Yuri 18+
Action
Gore
Horror
Mystery
Anthro
FanFiction ( Your character with an anime/movie/tv star)
yaoi
Yuri
Steam punk
Suspense
Crime & Mystery
Fantasy
Historical pieces
Magical Fantasy
Paranormal activities
Remakes (Such as a story already written to which you wish me to use your characters and twist the base line of the story. )
Song Story ( Pick a song and I will create a story to Match)
Random story. ( Is is where you only post your avatar and I create a small story based on just the appearance of your avatar.
Entrance post (Should you need some help with an Rp your currently part and your mind goes blank. You can call on me to help)
I am pretty much open to writing anything lets leave it at that.

Sample:

Those devilishly unnatural emerald green eyes, sparkled from behind her rounded glasses. Hanging low on her nose it was a wonder what they were for as it seem she worked just fine without them as with them. Rose kissed lips were always pulled into a half smile. As though she knew a hidden joke and laughed about it to herself. In a sense she always seemed off. Stopping randomly to listen to things that were never there. Or unseen by the naked eye. Whispers of her contact with the Fae could be the reason for such strange behaviors. Yet with the Mistress one never question. They only listened and did. It was the unsettling fear of the power that she held deep within her. For when you were summoned to her office, it felt like walking into a brick wall. Even those without the sense could feel it. Like a sickness in the bottom of your stomach. To tiny hairs springing to life on your body that you had no knowledge of being their before. How odd for such a women. She was small. Just over five feet in height. Yet the heels she wore could easily fool she was taller. Her choice of wardrobe was another odd thing. Like a librarian did she dress, but the curves of her body tantalized ones thoughts into something far darker. Crimson locks fluttered as she moved. Like wisps of untamed fire about her pale white skin. She always kept her hair up into make shift buns. That no matter how she tried could not tame the silken strands. Her white button up shirt was fully closed over her ample chest. Flat stomach and rounded hips were nicely shown with the black skirts she always wore. Falling no more then past her knees with a silt up the back to flash just the barest hints of lace garters that held her black netting on her legs. Black high heels completed the look. Everything seemed normal but the oddly glowing jewel that always hung from her neck.

Newer sample
Older Sample

Payment:
I take pure and items. Please state your offer. I won't lie I can write more for better bribes lol

My story's start at 5 pages. I have been known to write as far as 50 pages. Inspiration works like that. whee

Here are some items I am looking for:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Monthly Letters
R.I.G.S.

I Do Take RL commissions as well. Pm me for Details.

If you want to own my written soul :
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I do take other items as well but currently these are my goal ^^

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Slots:
CaleeJ

Perma Slot:Khry (because I will be writing for him forever XD heart )

Note: I do mark for multiple orders example X (insert number here)

Completed List:
R.D x6
Bruja Lighting x4
PePpErMiNt
khrystyan x6
Zhong Guo Cai
Fruit of Love
Whence
iYin
Aoi Kanda part x7
ArtemisCho
Roen Jaeger x2
MahaJose
death ax no jutsu
Convil Sammie
Jali_Kuai x2
xxbloody tears19xx x4
Doctor MD
MaStErWoRkS
Redshen121241
CaleeJ x5
Cynthia Clearwater
No-chanXD
Kotori00
GreySkylar
Thaein
RozzD x2
Xminion x4
CPKL x2
Mo0nCh1ld x4
Fuildpoerty
NekoBakaSanx5
Escada Skye
inspiredParadise

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

What my customers have to say about their stories:

khrystyan
oh my god it was amazing (just got done reading it) i loved every single bit of it ;.;
i cant thank you enough i really really cant. you did so well. i just kept telling myself. this is who nuave is and this is exactly how destin reacts.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Zhong Guo Cai

XD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
are amazing.
I love it.
REALLY I LOVE IT. Your writing style is very nice. It's descriptive without being excessive and I just love it. ;3;... [regularcustomer?LOLLLL T3T;;;]

Fruit of Love
IT'S PERFECT *U*

YOU GOT THEM DOWN SO PAT heart heart heart >////////////////<;;;

Aoi Kanda
Omg! That was sooo epic! Every moment...every part! WAHH! SOOO AWESOME! I can't believe it ended like that!! >.< I want mooooore!

"ike confetti on a holiday" That made me laugh for some reason! its a bloody image but I still laughed! Plus you added Ryuu! Kage will be sooo happy! heart

You got them sooo in character! I haven't been this spazy over something in a looooong time! *glomps hugs* I love it so much!

khrystyan
that was simply amazing. no no more then amazing. it actually brought me to tears. i felt destins pain. (that sounds super odd maybe even creepy i know) but its true. your just an amazing writer. i cant get enough!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 <3 <3

Jali_Kuai
Ahhhhhhh I absolutely love love LOVED this. You stayed so true to their characters and heck, described Gizz's feelings on being separate from Neon and dead wonderfully! I am just adoring it! Thank you for accepting me! <33333333

khrystyan
VOS! you truly have a talent. each story that you write for me is simply outstandingly amazing. i adore your work and i continue to commission you for as long as you let me.

Jali_Kuai
Omg. ; _____;
That was just, beyond awesome. I can't even think of what to say that would accurately reflect what I think of this piece. Ahhhhh you really got these guy's characteristics down. I am so grateful that you wrote for me again. By far my favorite piece ever. <33333

CaleeJ
This was amazing! I liked how you wrote Tabitha. I was laughing and giggling. And then with her and Dean! I don't know if it's because I'm sick right now, or what, but I teared up towards the end!

This was soooo goood *_* <3 Thank you!

Jali_Kuai
Omg. ; _____;
That was just, beyond awesome. I can't even think of what to say that would accurately reflect what I think of this piece. Ahhhhh you really got these guy's characteristics down. I am so grateful that you wrote for me again. By far my favorite piece ever. <33333

CaleeJ
fjlhglkfdjh Harry and Angie friendship moment!! that was so cute X3 This made me cry again! Even though I was kinda sad already, but THIS WAS JUST LOVELY. ADORABLE AND fjdkhgfdh Awww I just can't even put words here! This was beautiful X3

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Our little Shop Stories
User Image
The whole cast
Menace / Vos/ Khry/ Aoi/ MasterOni/ Cookie/ Bloody/ Caleej

User Image
Me and Aoi. Were so cute ^^

User Image
Me and Khry

If you stick around the shop you may find yourself in one of the stories....just saying
Chapter 1 The beginning

Chapter 2 The song

The unknown gift

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Shops to see: Let's share a link or two

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/writers-block-slots-are-open-but-filling-fast/t.72718611/][IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt276/lolidolipop/Pen_in_Ink-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Christmas Slots Now Open:
That's right I'm going to bring back the Christmas stories one more time since I had such wonderful feedback last year for them. If you are going for one of these slots please keep in mind they will be based on the holiday. Now here are some things to understand and or follow:

arrow These are holiday stories, not my regular slots those are still full and Im working on opening some up. But I dont think they will be opened till the end of December.
arrow I would love to hear your ideas. Is there something special you would like in your holiday story then tell me cause if you dont you leave it all up to me.
arrow I will get every story done before Christmas, so do not send me pm after pm about your story and when it will be done. This is make me put you on the black list which means you will never get a story from me.
arrow The slots are a set price but I do take tips ^_^
arrow I will chose how much I write. These slots are not for a certain amount of pages. I have been known to write five pages to twenty pages. It depends on my inspiration. The more detail you give me on the characters the more I will be able to work with.

Slot Price: 30k

There will only be 3 slots open at any time. Please keep watch for when one opens to snag it.

1. Caleej
2. Keeta Silverman
I want one! >w<

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
You know I will always write for you Aoi dear ^^
Woot!

Now as for what. XD I will leave that up to you~

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
See when you do that, I can come up with all kinds of mischief. Like say Dante and Cleo ninja
heart
XD! Ooooh. That sounds like fun.~

Buuuut I'm sure Cleo wouldn't think so. LOL

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Well maybe.... if they were fighting and she won lol
Then she would love it. XD

Quick Reply