Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Greetings and salutations my fellow Gaians! I am Silver Centurion and welcome to my writing shop.

Writing is not only a passion but a practice as well. Like any good painter or sculptor, a writer must practice their form, and technique, in order to better themselves as an artist of the written word. I am admittedly out of practice, but this is good for you guys!

I am advertising myself as a 'Writer for Hire'. In other words I will write anything from character biographies, to short stories, and even to fanfiction if given the right incentive.

Since I am basically doing this for fun and practice, but what's the fun in doing it for free? Don't be afraid though. My prices will be relatively modest. Prices are to be determined by me, however they are up for negotiation.

I like writing a lot, but everyone is allowed to have a preference. I specialize in fanfiction, but OCs drive me insane.

I will write with OCs but please no Mary Sues. I reserve the right to say I hate your OC.

Dos and Don'ts
I will:
Yaoi
Fanfiction
Poems
Fantasy
RLS (Real Life Situations)
School Themes
Romantic Situations (Within ToS*Romance will be discussed)

I won't:
Yuri
Angst
Abuse Centered
Emo-bullcrap
Fully centered around OC's or OCxOC

*Short stories will be 10bil+
*Poems anywhere from 20mil-75mil
*Bios are only about 50mil a pop
*Fanfiction themed ones will range from 15bil+ depending on the amount of research required on my part.

Gold shall be traded before the completion of the work, but will only be accepted afterwards. You are free to pay ahead of time, but there is no requirement.

However, paying beforehand will make the writing process go faster. This is your decision.

These prices are not set in stone! Anything is up for negotiation and I will write for even the very poor. This is practice, not robbery! Poor? Then plead your case and I may throw you a metaphorical bone of free writing.

I will write anything genera wise, but I particularly enjoy romance, scifi, and real life situations. I will write a relationship of any preference (Homosexual or otherwise), but we must keep with Gaia standards. I happily write smut, but not on Gaia. PG-13 or below or no deal! Doing anything else could result in the banning of both our accounts and no one wants that.

I look forward to writing for you!

Slots

This is the order in which I'm going to complete requests. They're organized by the date when they were ordered and how long I think I might take. If you ordered before these people, but are lower in the list it's because I think I'll take longer on your story.

1. [EMPTY]
2. [EMPTY]
3. [EMPTY]
4. [EMPTY]
5. [EMPTY]

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Pick Up Area!

For
Yume Yokohama

The↘↘ Basics 》 ↴

Full Name: Shy Silva
Origin: South Africa
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 154 lbs.
Sexuality: Demisexual
Hair Color: Black with purple stripe
Eye Color: Light purple

More↘↘Personal 》 ↴

My Life: I was born in South Africa, but that was only one stop on the road in my life. Both of my parents had a love for digging up the past. My mom is an archaeologist while my father is a paleontologist. They were often on the move and never spent more than few years in any given place. So from the time I was born, I had traveled the world with my parents taking turns to take care of me as I grew. I was home schooled for most of my early life.

When I became a young teenager, my parents sent me to a public school so I could interact with others my own age. School was a major adjustment, and it didn't help that I was always jumping from school to school. It was always sad to make friends and then leave them so quickly. Keeping in contact thought letters while traveling to new and exotic places made up for that.

It wasn't long before I was heading off to college. I was excited when I was told about the Host program and I jumped at the opportunity. College life wasn’t the best anyway. All that studying and staying in one place really started to get to me after a while. I felt like I was missing something, and my childhood love for traveling came back into my life.

If someone asked what the most memorable place for me would have to be Greece. Who wouldn't love the home land of the gods and goddesses of old mythology? It was as if history was built into the very walls of all the old, crumbling, cities. I felt at home among the the old art and dusty tomes. Other than South Africa, and America, Greece was home for the longest time out of any other country.

Personality:
I'm pretty easy going and I love to learn. I can often wander around in my mind and have a bad habit of reading when I should be paying attention. I like to travel alone, but I love coming home and telling everyone where I've been and what I've seen.

Star Gazing
Mint Green Tea
Traveling
Sleeping in late
Instrumental Music
Reading
Writing letters
Talking to parents
Making new friends
Telling others about my adventures

Dislikes:
Mean / Nasty People
Super Spicy Foods
Camping
Letting others see me cry
Obnoxious children
Modern art
Traveling by car

Fears:
Dying alone
Settling down in one place
Death of my parents
Going back to college

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ↺ Yume Yokohama ┊

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Silver_Centurion
Do you have example of a bio?

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Yume Yokohama
Silver_Centurion

Hm I'm afraid that I don't have anything recent. If you like I can write what you want and you can pay only if you like it. If you don't like it you aren't entitled to pay me a single gold coin.
Silver_Centurion

Hello, Silver Centurion! Could you write any of this fanfictions:

Pokemon
Castlevania
Yu-Gi-Oh

Also, how much would you be willing to write?

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Lucky~9~Lives
Silver_Centurion

Hello, Silver Centurion! Could you write any of this fanfictions:

Pokemon
Castlevania
Yu-Gi-Oh

Also, how much would you be willing to write?

Castlevania? Aww hell yeah that's my jam! Haha I'm a huge fan of the whole franchise. I also enjoy Yu-gi Oh quite a bit but it's been a while.

Depending on any plots you might have in mind I'd happily write anything from 1000-5000 words easily. Larger plots can of course get longer.

Do you have anything in mind?

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Silver_Centurion
Yume Yokohama
Silver_Centurion

Hm I'm afraid that I don't have anything recent. If you like I can write what you want and you can pay only if you like it. If you don't like it you aren't entitled to pay me a single gold coin.
Sounds like a plan to me. >w< So I just send the information over pm?

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Yume Yokohama
Silver_Centurion
Yume Yokohama
Silver_Centurion

Sounds like a plan to me. >w< So I just send the information over pm?

Yes please! I can have it to you within an hour or two easy.
Silver_Centurion
Castlevania? Aww hell yeah that's my jam! Haha I'm a huge fan of the whole franchise. I also enjoy Yu-gi Oh quite a bit but it's been a while.

Depending on any plots you might have in mind I'd happily write anything from 1000-5000 words easily. Larger plots can of course get longer.

Do you have anything in mind?

Yay, thank you for the quick response! I have this original Castlevania plot in mind:

Ascending the final clock-tower to challenge Dracula, Simon hears a baby's cries, and discovers a newborn boy wrapped in a large black cloak. Warily, he picks the child up, who stops fussing as Simon lets it suck on his fingers. Shrugging, Simon uses the cloak as a sling to carry the infant and resumes his trek, but soon notices something odd...the baby seems heavier. Assuming fatigue, he stops to lay the child down, but to his surprise, the boy stands up, now more a toddler than an infant, and suddenly bites him before darting into the shadows! Cursing, Simon gets into a fighting stance, but something is wrong - his whip feels heavier, his breastplate oddly cumbersome, his stubble...like mere peach-fuzz?! The child is actually an age-vampire, and Simon is being drained of his adulthood! The teen hunter hurriedly chases the taunting child, but it is too small and quick, laughing at Simon's high-pitched threats as he ambushes him and steals even more of his age. Shrinking into a child, Simon fights frantically as the vampire sneers that little kids shouldn't play with weapons, his attempts at combat rendered futile as the maturing vampire drains him to infancy. The full-grown vampire plucks Simon from his adult attire, mocking his "tantrum" as he begins to wail and laying him on a black altar for his master - the clock strikes midnight, and Simon's cries mingle with the sound of bat wings drawing ever closer...

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions!

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Lucky~9~Lives

Yay, thank you for the quick response! I have this original Castlevania plot in mind:

Ascending the final clock-tower to challenge Dracula, Simon hears a baby's cries, and discovers a newborn boy wrapped in a large black cloak. Warily, he picks the child up, who stops fussing as Simon lets it suck on his fingers. Shrugging, Simon uses the cloak as a sling to carry the infant and resumes his trek, but soon notices something odd...the baby seems heavier. Assuming fatigue, he stops to lay the child down, but to his surprise, the boy stands up, now more a toddler than an infant, and suddenly bites him before darting into the shadows! Cursing, Simon gets into a fighting stance, but something is wrong - his whip feels heavier, his breastplate oddly cumbersome, his stubble...like mere peach-fuzz?! The child is actually an age-vampire, and Simon is being drained of his adulthood! The teen hunter hurriedly chases the taunting child, but it is too small and quick, laughing at Simon's high-pitched threats as he ambushes him and steals even more of his age. Shrinking into a child, Simon fights frantically as the vampire sneers that little kids shouldn't play with weapons, his attempts at combat rendered futile as the maturing vampire drains him to infancy. The full-grown vampire plucks Simon from his adult attire, mocking his "tantrum" as he begins to wail and laying him on a black altar for his master - the clock strikes midnight, and Simon's cries mingle with the sound of bat wings drawing ever closer...

Oh...oh dang. I love it! Original and I can work with that so well! I could definitely work with that. I'm very excited for this one.

I don't have many questions yet but are you looking for any major themes? Like particularly violent or someone learning to have a heart? Lol. And any particular way you'd like this age vampire to look?
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives

Oh...oh dang. I love it! Original and I can work with that so well! I could definitely work with that. I'm very excited for this one.

I don't have many questions yet but are you looking for any major themes? Like particularly violent or someone learning to have a heart? Lol. And any particular way you'd like this age vampire to look?

I'm glad you love it! For themes, I guess something to do with appearances being deceptive, or maybe how true fear is being helpless like a child. It's okay if you don't include that, though, I'd prefer not a lot of violence if possible. Lol. No particular way I'd like the age vampire to look; I was just envisioning some pale skinny dude with emoish hair. sweatdrop

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Lucky~9~Lives
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives

I'm glad you love it! For themes, I guess something to do with appearances being deceptive, or maybe how true fear is being helpless like a child. It's okay if you don't include that, though, I'd prefer not a lot of violence if possible. Lol. No particular way I'd like the age vampire to look; I was just envisioning some pale skinny dude with emoish hair. sweatdrop

Lol alrighty I can work with that.

Last question! Would you like this to go farther than what you gave me? Because I'm having a few ideas of my own, but if you only want what you've given me that's fine also.
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives

Last question! Would you like this to go farther than what you gave me? Because I'm having a few ideas of my own, but if you only want what you've given me that's fine also.

Thank you!

I'm fine with you only writing what I gave you for the moment. 3nodding

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Lucky~9~Lives
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives

Thank you!

Alright! I'll get to work on it tonight and I'll have it finished by Monday to give myself enough time for rereads and editing. Once it's finished I'll post it in the pick-up area.
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives
Silver_Centurion
Lucky~9~Lives

Thank you!

Alright! I'll get to work on it tonight and I'll have it finished by Monday to give myself enough time for rereads and editing. Once it's finished I'll post it in the pick-up area.

Thank you very much! Is 50mil an acceptable price?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff