Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Noob

User Image

Hello~!
                                              This is a writing request thread for my original ocs. This one is for my fandom ocs. Call me Scarlet, Ice, Psycho, Shark, plsu, unless if you want to use my real name, which is Mayla. This thread is not very pretty, because I have not a clue what I am doing, but you are not here for that, right? And, if you could hit the <3 button it would make me a happy camper. ♥
                                              I laid out some of my characters for you to choose from if you wish or you can have me pick for you. Or, you can just paste your samples and prices here and be on your way, haha. Or, you can stay and keep me company, I'll always love that. Excuse all the "Ors", they're toxic.

Announcements: 1.15.15- opan

Things I'm looking for: Yaois! I don't really mind what you write as it involves one of the couples below, but if you are really stuck I have some lame prompts. Writer's freedom is more often than naught, heavily implied. I'd also like for the short story to be more than 1000+ words if you can, but don't get me wrong I love my drabbles too. And, if you like to write loads then go for it! I'll sit and read it with just as much love and anticipation, there is no word cap. I do love romance so if you can even hint or imply it if not full blown then that's just dandy too, but just friendship is fine as well. I also love my angst, but that is another thing. I loove character interaction and character development so don't hold back~. I am kinda picky on the writing I buy, but not as much as the art I buy, so you don't really have to worry haha. I am also looking for character backstories as well.

Payment/Price range:: I can give gold, items or whatever. RLC is welcome too. Freebies on the other hand is godsend. ♥
                                              As for gold range, I am relatively poor so I can't offer more than 5bil. So my range would probably be 250mil-5bil as of now. I can however, buy you a little item from the cash shop if you really prefer that.~

Form:
                                              [quote="N0plsu"][/quote][size=9]
                                              [b]Name:[/b] (Put your gaia username here)
                                              [b]Anyone you are interested in?:[/b] (Leave blank if you'd rather me choose)
                                              [b]Prompts/Plots?:[/b] (Any ideas? Or would you rather me give you one?)
                                              [b]Examples:[/b] (Will you also provide WIPs?)
                                              [b]Will I receive it in a timely manner?:[/b] (If not, how long? Will you also notify me if something came up that makes you busy?)
                                              [b]Prices:[/b] (Put prices or your price sheet link here)

Thanks for reading~!

Mewling Noob

User Image
Note to self:

People I'm considering
(This is probably going to be blank lol)

People I'm ordering from

Mal Fortuna - Kayden and Noah, 4bil
iajato - Paragon and Asher, ?
Yai-K3mp3r - Kayden and Noah, ?
merrily merrily - Daen and Hayden, ?
silentcry666 - Daen and Hayden, 4bil
Kazilan - Eller and Quinn, ?
We Could Be Villains Ciro x teivul , rlc
Bochnari - Lonny and Cea, ?
xDancesWithRainbows - Eller and Quinn, ?
Homespun Desperation - Daen and Hayden, ?
empty vessels - Augusto and Valentin, 250mil
rosettique - Augusto x Valentin, ?
Sayuri Nonomura - Daen and Hayden, ?
FaunQueen - Daen and Hayden, 3bil

Favoritism
Mirai Hajime
Wisterian Violette
rosettique
Baal Athena

*Check Evernote for outside commissioners.

Mewling Noob

User Image

Key in profiles:
★★★★★ - How interested I am about getting stories of them currently.
Fyi; I will always want stuff of Daen and Hayden ♥

Also thumbnail thingys in the below posts are clickable.

prompts?

i lied, but it's under construction xD
It's also gunna be a huge post

Modern

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: Daen and Hayden are washing Denver, Hayden's dog, a Sunday afternoon and Denver is in a mood does want to be bathed. Hayden tried to pin the animal down while Daen washes it. The dog then jumps out of Hayden’s arms, which sends him splashing into the tub. Daen starts laughing, so Hayden drags him into the soapy water as well. They have a hard time getting out and keep slipping into each other while Denver merely watches on the other side of the bathroom.
xxxxxx Where:: Set when Daen lives with Hayden.
xxxxxx Bonus :: • Bonus points if it leads to soapy kisses.

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: Daen plans a movie night with a group of friends. Unfortunately, throughout the day each friend has to leave until only Daen and Hayden left. Hayden is nonchalant but Daen is secretly excited to have alone time with him. Daen’s plotting on putting on a horror movie to try and see if he can get to cuddle with Hayden.
xxxxxx Where:: Set when Daen originally lives with Katja.
xxxxxx Bonus :: • Hayden is not fond of gorey movies. It makes him uncomfortable.
xxxxxx• The friends are Sabrina, Daitrin, and Ryder.
xxxxxx• Daen's house looks like this.

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: They are playing Tennis on the Wii, and Hayden loses the controller and it flies out of his hand, hitting a wall. It leaves a huge dent. Hayden makes a face of horror that makes Daen start crying from laughing too hard.
xxxxxx Bonus :: •

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: Daen and Hayden are at the same party and they ended up playing seven minutes in heaven, but they just banter and act like dorks in the closet instead of kissing.

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: Daen wants to join the football team as tailback in hopes to get closer to Hayden. And, coach thinks he's good much to Hayden's dismay. Meanwhile, Sabrina sees an opportunity to be the manager/water-girl open and takes it.
xxxxxx Bonus :: • Daen could be one of those 'eff this' kind of players who leans back and pretends to be lazy and not play. The only reason he joined would be for Hayden and he would actually be really good and care about how he played because he would want to show off for Hayden, but he would pretend not to and that he didn't give a crap. Could also give him plenty of opportunities to make Hayden mad.

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: How Daen and Hayden met? Daen bumps into Hayden while he was not paying attention to where he was going in the hallway. Hayden immediately insults and shoves him, telling him to watch where he is going. Daen opens his mouth to insult back, but he before he does he realizes how attractive Hayden is, soaking in his features and voice. And, instead of insulting he says something extremely perverted, resulting to Hayden punching the hell out of him and storming away flustered and disgusted. Daen holds his cheek adorning a lusty expression while saying, “I think…I’m in love.”
xxxxxx Where:: Set when Daen originally lives with Katja. It is also junior year.
xxxxxx Bonus :: • Hayden is pretty hostile junior year.

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: Hayden falls asleep while the class is watching a movie for an assignment, but just before the lights turn on and Hayden gets caught by their insanely strict teacher, Daen chucks a crumpled paper ball at his head, waking him up. Daen gets in trouble for throwing things and is sent to the principal’s office for the rest of the period. After school, Hayden sees him and teases him about the incident, not realizing that it was because of Daen he didn’t get in trouble himself and begins to brag about his perfect school record, suggesting that he follow his example. Daen doesn’t have the heart to tell Hayden the truth, and instead just listens to him boast in silence, fighting a smile.

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: Hayden is sick and taking a nap, Daen goes into his room to “check up on him” thinking Hayden is sleeping, Daen starts to softly hum/sing while stroking the others hair and when he is about to leave, Hayden mumbles, “wait, that was nice,” .

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: After Hayden’s mother finds an old board game. Daen and Hayden decides to play it, turning out neither of them know the rules. So they make them up.

Daen and Hayden
xxxxxx Plot :: So basically, Daenon falls asleep in class(?) like the failure he is and has a dream where he is a knight with his trusty necromancer and assassin and is off to save the princess from the dragon.
xxxxxx Bonus :: • Daenon = Knight/Paladin
xxxxxx Hayden = Princess
xxxxxx Sabrina = Necromancer
xxxxxx Audrey = Dragon
xxxxxx Noah = Assassin/Thief (?)

Cyberpunk/Sci-fi, Dystopian

Paragon and Asher
xxxxxx Plot :: Song / Paragon's POV
xxxxxx Where:: Writer's freedom
xxxxxx Bonus :: • Bonus points for angst

Paragon and Asher
xxxxxx Plot :: Lyrics: Paragon's POV
"I'll stand here, Existing and feeling wretched existence
Consuming life-force ‘til I grow distant
Don't bother searching for somebody like me.
A fading no one.
I don't want to hurt you, it’s not my nature.
A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your saviour
Remember the 'me', the way I used to be.
As who I still should be"

Paragon and Asher
xxxxxx Plot :: Paragon's POV : Paragon to Asher, age 13.
"I want to become strong enough that others will crumble in my grasp as I protect the ones I care for. But...but, if for some reason I fail. I promise I'll die with you."

--
Nash & Travis
xxxxxx Plot :: Song / Nash's POV

Nash & Travis
xxxxxx Plot :: Song / Nash's POV

--
Eller and Quinn
xxxxxx Plot :: Song

--
Lonny and Cea
xxxxxx Plot :: Song / Lonny's POV

Lonny and Cea
xxxxxx Plot :: Song / Lonny's POV

AU

Paragon and Asher
xxxxxx Plot :: Something based off this

THEMES

xxxxxx• forced to share a bed together

Mewling Noob

User Image

Daenon x Hayden: ★★★★★
Setting: Modern / High School

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relationship:
It all started when Daen accidentally bumped into Hayden at school. Daen is totally lovestruck with Hayden and is determined to make him his no matter how stubborn pretty boy wants to be. Daen pursues and hit on him constantly which easily fluster and riles up the blonde. But, through all the encounters, fights and bullshit that happens with the two, Hayden starts to enjoy Daen's company despite himself and they even become friends. And, what Hayden really hates? That he is actually falling for this guy! Like hell he'd admit it. He's straight, you know?

• They eventually get together and bicker and banter about any and everything like some married couple.

Accurate depictions
The rise and/or fall of Sir Knightley - Hint -- Your Name
No candy for you - Me
Melody Maker by: carpe primam lucem
Halloween by: Celeste Everstones
Drabble by: piiza prince

Mewling Noob

User Image
Paragon x Asher: ★★★★★
Setting: Cyberpunk / Dystopian

Story / Races and abilities

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relationship:
Childhood friends that grew apart. Years later they reunite under strained circumstances and slowly ease back into friends that borders something a bit more.
Paragon is usually an a** to Asher, but he does truly care about him which is hard to hide. Asher is like, Paragon's only friend.

Accurate depictions
My Turf - Mirai Hajime
Business is Business - Mirai Hajime
Do What It Takes (Scratch an Itch) - Mirai Hajime
User ImageUser Image

Mewling Noob

User Image

Nash x Travis: ★★★★

Relationship:
Nash harbors deep feelings for Travis that he tries to push away due to the fear of destroying their friendship, the pain of rejection and the lingering fact that he thinks Travis deserves someone better than him. Travis is the only person he truly cares about and would do anything for; He doesn't want him to hate him. Nash thought he could get over Travis, but he really can't. He has tried. Which leads to this one-sided love where Travis has no idea about Nash's feelings. Nash is also quite jealous of the relationship Travis has with Max.

Accurate depictions
See For Me What I Cannot - Mirai Hajime
Jealous, Jealous - Mirai Hajime
Blurred Lines - Mirai Hajime

Mewling Noob

User Image
Imael x Grayson: ★★★★

Relationship:
They don't really like each other too much, and there's this rivalry going on, so there's lots of tension, arguments, constantly shooting insults at one another, but pretending to do so playfully, and fake-ness, but in front of people they try and act like they are friends. Imael would treat Grayson as a toy and despite giving airs that he hates Grayson's guts/sees him nothing more as entertainment, there would be some part of him that enjoys their time together. And, Imael will actually get pretty frigging jealous of Grayson spending more time with others since he was the closest thing he had to a companion/friend in a long time beside Ikumi. And, if he gets too close to the mesmur there's a possibility that he just might do something he regrets...or would he regret it?

Accurate depictions
Tomcats - Mirai Hajime
Imael: Gods and Demons - Mirai Hajime
Imael: Bad Hands - Mirai Hajime

Mewling Noob

User Image
Eller x Quinn: ★★★★★

Relationship:
Eller was hired to take out Quinn by some shady person Quinn owes money to or stole from. It started off rocky, Eller treating Quinn like a dog or slave if you rather, but after a while and some blackmail on Eller's part, the duo evolves into quite the pair.

Accurate depictions
Eller: I Should Have Been There - Mirai Hajime
Eller: Observant - Mirai Hajime
Quinn: Gods and Demons - Mirai Hajime

Mewling Noob

User Image
Lonny x Céa : ★★★★

Relationship:
Once upon a time they knew each other in the police force, but after Céa's predicament Lonny never saw him again. Then they eventually met again for the first time in years. Seeing Céa again has made some feelings resurfaced that Lonny thought he forgotten with Céa's departure.

* Céa will call Lonny by his real name which is Alex.
* Lonny can be rather....yandare.

Accurate depictions
Lonny: Blurred Lines - Mirai Hajime
Lonny: So Much For Prestige - Mirai Hajime
Céa : Bad Hands - Mirai Hajime

Mewling Noob

User Image

Kayden x Noah : ★★★★★
Setting: Modern / High School

Relationship:
One day in a scuffle at school a boy named Noah helped Kayden and somehow managed to talk some sense to him. Something he thought only his brother could do. After that he couldn't stop thinking about him and tried to pursue a friendship with Noah. He thought it was because he started to admire him, but in reality a strange infatuation grew in that place. When he catches himself being jealous about Noah and his girlfriend that's when he realizes the feelings he had were not at all normal. Devastated, he tries to ignore them, though in time, even being around Noah grows difficult. Things go downhill when Noah's girlfriend flirts with him and a fight breaks out between Kayden and Noah. Days after the fight, Noah starts to avoid Kayden which ultimately makes the him anxious.Then one day a nice little blackmail practically fell into Kayden's lap. Maybe things can go his way after all.

Accurate depictions
?

Mewling Noob

User Image
Augusto x Valentin : ★★★★★
Setting: Modern, New York

Relationship:
Two criminals who became acquainted in prison who eventually became partners in crime and awkward roommates.

Mewling Noob

User Image
Ciro x Teivul : ★★★★

Relationship:
Ciro eventually ended up being tainted by demon blood which made his hair white and giving him people-eater tendencies as well as thirst for more of the demon's blood at times. He is also bound to the demon whose blood runs through his veins forcing him to be loyal to them and obey to their commands. At first Ciro was really against being similar to a slave to the demon, but after a while he felt more and more attracted to the demon whether it was because of the blood he was forced to drink when they hazily first met which has diluted his being or because he has grown to care about the demon if at all. Now, only time will tell if the tainted Avordite will have the strength to break this bond with the Demon or if he will submit wholeheartedly to the Demon and yearn for something deeper.

Accurate depictions
we wake alone in houses of sticks by rosettique

Mewling Noob

Mewling Noob

Mewling Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items