Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm requesting some writing of Rita and Co. with this prompt;
Quote:
41.) No, it's mine!

A couple of days after Rita and Storm discovers a seemingly abandoned human baby, a group of locals request its return at the edge of the forest. The huldra has always been known for being kind to children and leading their way home, but this time it's a little different; Rita has no plans to give the baby back. "You abandoned it in my forest, therefor it's mine" she insists, and there's no arguing with her about it. Storm grows increasingly worried as the group becomes more and more aggressive, and finally threatens to take the child back by force. But the bigger question is why Rita refuses to give the baby back...
As the writer you have full permission to add more elements to the prompt and can do pretty much whatever you like with the ending, as long as it's logical. Feel free to add your own OCs into this universe. I love hearing and reading about other people's characters, and how they interact with my own.

There's no form, but please don't point me out to your shop. Supply me with some samples and prices, and we'll get talking. Got no word or price limit. I'm more concerned about quality.

If you want to read some of the previous writing I've received, look here.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Militant Loverboy

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This. So. Much. Babies are scary, dude. qAq

Militant Loverboy

AND YET YOU HAVE A REQ ABOUT THEM??

/shivers

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke

It's because Rita likes kids, not me. Oddly enough, this prompt is very important to me, as it shows just how selfish Rita is and what's she actually thinks of human beings. There are so many possibilities hiding in it.

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
It's because Rita likes kids, not me. Oddly enough, this prompt is very important to me, as it shows just how selfish Rita is and what's she actually thinks of human beings. There are so many possibilities hiding in it.

Fair points. -squirms anyway- At least she doesn't already have that kid with Storm in this scenario. Now that would be an interesting pair of kids to raise... Lots of finger-biting, I feel. xD

Oh, and don't forget to grab your posts in our private multiverse thread. =D

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
It's bad enough with Hedda as a crack kid. I want to fuel the fire any more, or RitaStorm might become a possibility.
Man, now I'm imagining Storm trying to feed the baby hands. qAq

Imma do that right away!

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild

Ahahaha and Rita showing up like NO STORM THAT IS THE HUMAN BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING /SMACK

To be fair, as long as you prepare human meat properly, it's not really dangerous to your health. It's eating brains that gets you messed up.

what are you talking about ritastorm is always a possibility

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
AphroditesChild

Ahahaha and Rita showing up like NO STORM THAT IS THE HUMAN BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING /SMACK

To be fair, as long as you prepare human meat properly, it's not really dangerous to your health. It's eating brains that gets you messed up.

what are you talking about ritastorm is always a possibility
My gawd... to make matters worse, I think Storm might actually try and pull that off. XD

Hmmm... this is good information. I'd still be a bit worried though to be honest.

But if it's official, the charm and dynamic dies! Rita must die alone. emotion_donotwant

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild

The problem would be that Storm probably doesn't know how to prepare meat for human consumption... xD Doesn't he eat everything raw? That would not be so good for the baby. I'm watching Hannibal right now, a TV show about the infamous cannibal pre-prison. So I know plenty of cannibalism trivia hehe.

wellllllllllllll she can die alone and mess around with storm before then xDD

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
As long as he can stuff it in his mouth, he doesn't care how it's prepared. Food is food, mon.
Everyone keeps going on about that show. It's supposed to be great.

Is it bad that this made me lol? q u q

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
As long as he can stuff it in his mouth, he doesn't care how it's prepared. Food is food, mon.
Everyone keeps going on about that show. It's supposed to be great.

Is it bad that this made me lol? q u q

Hehehe that's what I thought. In which case, I would not place him near a baby... Maybe give him a pet first and see how fast he poisons that.

The show is pretty ********' great. I was unconvinced for the first few episodes, but it's on a roll now. For me, the Hannibal character is not all that interesting: he's a pretty standard Lucifer figure, suave, cultured, ruthless, manipulating, eloquent, evil, etc. If I want that, I'll read Paradise Lost or play my own Lucifer characters. xD But the other lead character is fantastic. American crime shows are obsessed with this irritating autistic/abrasive genius character, who can miraculously solve all the crimes and yet sucks at interacting with people and is generally a condescending a**. It was cool the first time. The next hundred.... nah. But Hannibal reverses the idea: their lead has trouble interacting with people because he is hyper-empathetic and can absorb the mindset of others. In this case, they use it to catch killers, because he can understand their motives and profile them to an eerily accurate degree. On the other hand, this means he is constantly thinking deranged thoughts and is slowing driving himself insane... Lots of hallucinations and nightmares and mmmm <333 So I find him much more interesting than Hannibal.

no. :3

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
I think Storm would do well with a turtle. He'd be too confused to munch on it if he gets bored.

HMMM... Interesting information. I may have to watch a couple of episodes then.

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
I think Storm would do well with a turtle. He'd be too confused to munch on it if he gets bored.

HMMM... Interesting information. I may have to watch a couple of episodes then.

Ehehe. Or maybe a porcupine/hedgehog?

Mmm, aren't you the one who doesn't like blood/gore? The whole thing is suffused with it. I mean, the first scene opens with our protagonist spattered in blood and it only goes downhill from there. xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff