Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winterrosa's Other Half

You tell me how much you're desiring as ''payment''. Most willing to pay in pure.

Okay, so here's the deal. I have a hella lot of characters but I suck at writing biographies for each and every single one of them. Describing things in a ''brief'' or ''extensive'' bio have never been easy for me. If you're willing to swap Skypes. Tell me your price. Show me your sample and why should I pay/buy from you. Then ''PRIVATE MAIL'' me your Skype. heart I'll warn that I do want some bios done in the day I ''commission'' them from you. (Two primarily). And the longer and more extensive they are, the better (same goes for your pay, I'll increase it). 3nodding
Tiny Tabby
You tell me how much you're desiring as ''payment''. Most willing to pay in pure.

Okay, so here's the deal. I have a hella lot of characters but I suck at writing biographies for each and every single one of them. Describing things in a ''brief'' or ''extensive'' bio have never been easy for me. If you're willing to swap Skypes. Tell me your price. Show me your sample and why should I pay/buy from you. Then ''PRIVATE MAIL'' me your Skype. heart I'll warn that I do want some bios done in the day I ''commission'' them from you. (Two primarily). And the longer and more extensive they are, the better (same goes for your pay, I'll increase it). 3nodding

writing sample;
an unforeseen din roused me from

my slumber & the sockets of my verdant

irises thus unobstructed its vision. thence,

mere bewilderment was flaunted upon my

visage.

thereafter, my fingers were

emplaced upon the surface of the door's knob,

thus bestowing a petty twist whereas to establish

an opening. hence, a kitten was descried by my

verdant hues.

❝oh?❞

my appendages were bent & my arms were

elongated whereas to permit my fingers to caress

the milky fur of the cat; albeit, this action

was subsequently interposed by an unanticipated

sound of footsteps.

vocables departed from my labium whereas to
establish a mere query,

❝are you the owner

of this cat?❞

Price; depends on ya'.
Tiny Tabby

Sure, why not. I used to do some bio commissions for people on here --- they gave me traits and I created a character from that. So I'll post one of those:

Name: Shaera Qaril

Appearance: this req was a freebie, so i skipped this section but there was cool armour and blue and pink jewel things and yea biggrin

Personality:
Shaera enjoys life. Those close to her either praise her as easy-going or sneer at her for not taking anything seriously. But she can't help it -- Shaera sees the positive in most things, and finds the absurd in bad things. In good weather, she's an ideal person to have at a party, full of easy smiles and plenty of forgiveness for those who might have had a few drinks too many. But in a stressful situation, she's bound to make off-colour or macabre jokes, which aren't always crowd-pleasers.

She has a tough skin beneath the relaxed exterior, which is one reason why she can laugh at so much. Insults don't bother her; sometimes this makes it difficult for her to tell when someone is joking or actually angry with her. Even after a fight's broken out, Shaera can remain convinced that it was all in good fun and think no harm done from it. She doesn't understand why some people need to be so sensitive and prickly about things that don't matter. And don't get her started on some of the non-fighters, who collapse into tears at a single frown or tremble any time someone raises their voice.

Her dismissal of emotional weakness translates to physical as well. Shaera understands that non-fighters can't handle as much pain, but expects any fighter to be able to suck an injury up and soldier on. Shaera has no time for her own complaints or those of others --- unless it's a funny rant she can appreciate.

Generally it's not Shaera giving such performances. She prefers to be the audience to some other comedian, not center stage herself. A fight is a different matter, of course. There, she welcomes the attention, and there, she sobers to some amount of seriousness and concentration.

History:
Like much of her generation, Shaera enlisted at sixteen years old and trained in the military's magic corps. She finished her ten year service recently, but didn't want to give in to a simple civilian life. Other fighters suited her, all the thrill-seekers and vain performers and strong, quiet tanks. On the other hand, Shaera knew she wasn't suited to police or governmental work.

She found a perfect home in the cult of Qaril. Qaril is a dazzling goddess of the modern age, created and worshiped by a society hungry for spectacle. Qaril's dominions are not entirely agreed upon, but she is associated most with contest and competition, whether in magic, technology, or both, and she is the goddess to pray to before exams, speeches, interviews, or any other test of your merit.

As a state-sponsored goddess, there are monthly games held for Qaril, after a sermon to encourage everyone to become the best they can in her honour. Shaera participates in these as a performance fighter, using her magic against another such fighter in a duel, or sometimes battling it out in teams. The aim of these fights, much like modern sports such as hockey or football, is not to harm the opponent, only to achieve victory. But like sports, the fights are by necessity dangerous, and real enough to keep Shaera interested.

Not to mention the pay. For Qaril's dominion is not only competition, but also winners and their payout. Qaril's symbols are most often jewels, sometimes lesser sequins or beads, in bright blue and pink. Perhaps because of the colours, or because the government wanted to train children young, one of Qaril's secondary dominions is children.

Here is where the cult becomes more ugly, as Shae discovered in her second year of fighting there. Behind stage, waiting for her duel, she happened upon a group of children who had opened the games. One of the girls there seemed very distressed, for such an honour --- and when Shaera asked, she had good reason, having been taken away from her father because he had fallen into deep debt.

Shaera may not take many things seriously, but child-nabbing was one too many. So she decided on a course for fire-fighting-fire, and whisked the girl away from there. She promised the little girl that she would help find her father, and possibly assist with his debt (given her own considerable savings). But over the year she's spent with the child, Shaera has heard only dubious things about the unemployed and drunkard father, and she's wondering if it wouldn't be kinder to keep the kid herself.

Might be fun, after all.

Strengths:
+ Confident, comfortable, emotionally and physically sturdy
+ Cooperative, good team member, forgiving of others' mistakes
+ Optimistic, uplifting, curious about others' stories

Weaknesses:
- No tolerance of emotional weakness, or physical weakness in fighters
- Poor situational awareness, sometimes inconsiderate of others' feelings
- Can't guess/doesn't care about how others think of her, doesn't care if she makes friends or enemies

+ Spending money on things she can show off to other people
+ Funny stories, jokes, impersonations, accents, you name it
+ People who don't get their panties all in a bunch every time she checks them into a wall for funsies

Dislikes:
- People who have a huge personal space / don't like to be touched
- Breaking nice things she just bought
- Crying/screaming/etc. or the opposite extreme, the sulky silent treatment

As far as writing bios the day you ask for them ---- I live in Japan, so it's quite likely I won't be on at the same time you are... That might be a problem. -shrug- For price, I don't know how extensive you want the bio. If it's something like the length of what I have above, uhh, maybe 20bil or something like that?

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
Tiny Tabby

I'd be happy to write for you if you like. I'm interested in getting back into writing, and I think something like this would be a good start.

Now I actually write short stories, so I don't have any samples on hand that would really work you know? I suppose I can type something up if you like, but honestly I'd prefer to write a bio for you and you only pay me if you like it.

As for prices I won't charge very much since I'm happily doing this for practice. I'll take whatever you pay me.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Sincerely,
Silver

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
Do you still need bio writers? If so, I would love to write them.

I need to get more practice with writing (especially since I plan on roleplaying more and writing a few novels) and I feel this would help me out a lot.

I'm fine with any gold amount for payment and if you'd like a sample of one of my characters I'd be more than happy to message you one.
If you need bios still, I'm pretty versatile. We might have to renegotiate some of your requests, because I don't have Skype and my computer time is limited, but I can send you around five bios, if needed, in, let's say, three days? I'd be happy with 1 billion per bio. I'm saving up for something, and I love writing ^^ I will admit I'm also curious about these characters, and what they're for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff