Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lil Nell Saxen's Significant Otter

High-functioning Trash

Silver_Centurion
Hi there! Are you still looking for a writing request? I'm a big supernatural fan and I'm doing requests to get a bit of spending money, so I was thinking about looking at some of your prompts if you're still looking.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Yes, we're still looking and we'd love it if you'd like to write for us. <3

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
annies boobs
Silver_Centurion
Hi there! Are you still looking for a writing request? I'm a big supernatural fan and I'm doing requests to get a bit of spending money, so I was thinking about looking at some of your prompts if you're still looking.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Yes, we're still looking and we'd love it if you'd like to write for us. <3

Yay! I was hoping you were still looking 3nodding .

I'd like to maybe write a Supernatural story, but I'm not super fond of OCs. Is there anything else you'd like? Maybe with the characters already there? If not I'll just write with your OC anyway, but I just thought I'd ask~.

High-functioning Trash

Silver_Centurion

We really would prefer that you write with our oc's, since we've had this thread for a while yet haven't received a lot. I'm sorry if that's a bother.

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
annies boobs
Silver_Centurion

We really would prefer that you write with our oc's, since we've had this thread for a while yet haven't received a lot. I'm sorry if that's a bother.

No that's fine! I just wanted to ask 3nodding .

As for prices I usually charge around 5bil. Is that alright with you?

High-functioning Trash

Silver_Centurion

Yea, that sounds fine. :')

Beloved Bard

14,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Devin 200
annies boobs
Silver_Centurion

Yea, that sounds fine. :')

Alrighty! If you send the trade I'll keep it open til I finish.

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
annies boobs

I'll write for you, Annie!
The username: AzuliFanGurrl
The couple: Death & Lucy
The scenario: it's a surprise wink
The samples: I've got some samples in my journal =3
The price: ahhh I dont know :I I really don't know what the normal sort of price for this stuff would be... I'm no good at pricing anyway and I really don't know how to price writing User Image heeeellp meee
Anything else?: also I'd like to know where Death lives (does he live in some void place thingy? or our world or something completly different? also what sort of building (if any??) he lives in? (That probably most important to know, but both things will be really usefull whee

High-functioning Trash

AzuliFanGurrl

Hah, I'm really bad at pricing too. I usually like to pay at least one bil as a thank you for the effort, but that's pretty much my only guideline. (And generally that's why I ask people to name their price, ugh.)

Also, Death lives in what he calls "the inbetween". It looks exactly our plane, and he can see and interact with all the people who live there, but they can't see or interact with him unless he allows it. And his home resembles an average apartment, though it's pretty old fashioned 'cause he's a classy guy. Does that help at all?

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
annies boobs
AzuliFanGurrl

Hah, I'm really bad at pricing too. I usually like to pay at least one bil as a thank you for the effort, but that's pretty much my only guideline. (And generally that's why I ask people to name their price, ugh.)

Also, Death lives in what he calls "the inbetween". It looks exactly our plane, and he can see and interact with all the people who live there, but they can't see or interact with him unless he allows it. And his home resembles an average apartment, though it's pretty old fashioned 'cause he's a classy guy. Does that help at all?

okay. well I had a quick look at other writing shops, and allot of people are charging like 5bil so what about something like that? should that be okay??

also yes that helps allot, thanks! I thought it was something like that anyway but I didn't want to write it like that and then it turn out I'd got it wrong, I'd feel bad if I did that XD

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
I'd be interested in Marc and Marla!

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hi!
So I'm a writer and I was interested in writing a story for you. I write usually scary and descriptive short stories. If you are interested in other genres please give me a reply (: I usually go for a price of about 10,000 or more (depending how hard I work on it) Thank youu
keettykat

High-functioning Trash

AzuliFanGurrl
annies boobs
AzuliFanGurrl

okay. well I had a quick look at other writing shops, and allot of people are charging like 5bil so what about something like that? should that be okay??

also yes that helps allot, thanks! I thought it was something like that anyway but I didn't want to write it like that and then it turn out I'd got it wrong, I'd feel bad if I did that XD

Hey there! Sorry I'm just getting back to you now, but if you're still interested in writing for me 5bil sounds really great! :')

High-functioning Trash

Vruez

Awesome! Do you have an asking price, as well as any questions about the couple, etc.?

High-functioning Trash

keettykat
Hi!
So I'm a writer and I was interested in writing a story for you. I write usually scary and descriptive short stories. If you are interested in other genres please give me a reply (: I usually go for a price of about 10,000 or more (depending how hard I work on it) Thank youu
keettykat

With the way the economy is right now I'd want to pay you much more than that, sweetie. <3 Are you interested in writing for any of the couples on the front page, or would you rather I send you some info on my other pairings? I'm sure I could come up with something a bit more scary to suit your interests. :')

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
annies boobs
Vruez

Awesome! Do you have an asking price, as well as any questions about the couple, etc.?

My asking price... well, I just returned from a couple years long hiatus, and hoooly s**t, I have no idea what people charge anymore. What would you suggest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff