Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Yeah, of course that works. Thanks so much! Ill get started right away. Was there a guideline you wanted me to work by, like a number of words or something?

is this thread still applicable?
      because i've been dying to write something, but never had a reason to c:

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

If that counts, it counts. But I'll always be writing something, as I have a lot of roleplays I am currently in. Usually it will be snippets of a story as I progress, or sometimes it's a short story of a character's origins.

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

I PM'ed you some of my past works, but you never responded or anything.

Desirable Businesswoman

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx allifrey

One Shot Shenanigans
            Just set up a new blog for random one shots, there's only one up there at the moment -though it is a little graphic so you might like it. Working on a couple requests and waiting on more to come in.
            Feel free to request anything.

Shadowy Phantom

Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Well hello there writers of gaia. I come with an unusual request. I want to read your writing. What kind of writing? Anything. I don't have any specific thing that I want. I have no characters that would like to be used, I simply want something written by you. As I know, most of you will want something in return. I have unlimited funds to pay you with. With that being said, I'm not going to pay 1 mil for a 1000 word story. That's ridiculous. Fair prices would be nice. Or, maybe we could do a trade? I am a writer myself. I enjoy it and find it fun. I am however, lacking inspiration and plot to write lately, so if you have a request, I would love to maybe have at it?

Anyway, it doesn't matter what you give me to read, as long as it's not in l33t speak. I would love poetry, short stories, long stories, anything. Oh and just as a side note, if you write horror or gore, then you will probably get a rather hefty tip. Thank you and have a good day smile

If it's just to read, I think I have just the thing - a thread of my sold requests. I can link you in PMs if you're interested, there are samples in my writing shop (siggy), and all I'm asking for is constructive criticism. c;
Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!

Violette Noctem

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitty Mennie

Great, no guideline, as long is it's not like a million words, it's all good

Abridged Fate

Yes, of course, sorry for getting back to you so late, but Yes, you can still write me something

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Sounds good to me!

Handpicked Happiness

Alright, Well thank you ^^

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Yea, that sounds great to me ^^

Violette Noctem

Thank you very much!
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Okay, I'm also done then. I just want to make sure it has a smooth ending rather then a rushed one!!!!
Should be done by New Years!!!! Thanks for your patience!!!!

-Kitty Mennie
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Oh -- wonderful c:
      here is a link to my most recent role play so you can check out my style
      or maybe if you are ever in need of something to read,
      but I'll try to write a legit story on my own c:
      Is there anything in-particular that you are wanting to read becaaaause I could maybe try ( / shot )

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sorry it took so long to reply to both of you, holiday stuff has been going on.

Kitty Mennie

That is perfectly okay! I hope to read it soon~

Abridged Fate

Ohh, you're pretty good. Nothing really, maybe a cheesy romance?
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

I sent it to you already, though I don't know if you've read it yet.
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to write for you, I had a great time =D

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Are you still looking for stories? I've hit a block with my most recent short story and would like to unblock myself with something for someone else. I've been writing for quite some time and have been commissioned before. I'd love to write something for you, if you're still looking. Price would be negotiable, seeing as I've no idea what literature runs these days on Gaia.

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chai Vee
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Are you still looking for stories? I've hit a block with my most recent short story and would like to unblock myself with something for someone else. I've been writing for quite some time and have been commissioned before. I'd love to write something for you, if you're still looking. Price would be negotiable, seeing as I've no idea what literature runs these days on Gaia.

I am! I would love anything you would enjoy giving me. I'm not too sure about pricing, I usually price based on how much I like the writing once it's finished. If that's okay with you?

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

I am! I would love anything you would enjoy giving me. I'm not too sure about pricing, I usually price based on how much I like the writing once it's finished. If that's okay with you?

That is fine, although I would like a guarantee of some sort. I will be taking time to develop a story and, say, you happen not to like it, I would have wasted my time. Could we agree on a lowest possible price if you absolutely detest what I write? And if you happen to really like it, well...then the price is all up to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff