Dapper Hunter

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Sent a PM.

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Poetry is definitely my strong suit, I'm assuming you want stuff written specifically for you, but I have to ask just to be certain, do you want it written specifically for you for this or anything that we have written, even if it was before this?

In any case, here are some of my examples

"The blade glides ever so gently
Right over my skin
Leaving a scarlet line
To remind me of my sin

I go deeper and deeper
And my emotions are let go
The blood rushes so fast
And then I know

That this cut is done
And I must make more
Some symbolic
As the ancient lore

On my arms
I carve more lines
Some form words
Some more like vines" -Small excerpt from one of my many poems

"She felt the grass between her toes, her bare feet flattening that which it stood on, she could feel the dew from the blades coating her ankles, the cool crisp air biting at her face and limbs; but it didn't matter to her, she was out there for the atmosphere, no matter how cold or wet it may be. She needed to meet with him again, it was her only wisp of a hope for finding the truth. And after the years of lies, that's all she needed to be willing to risk it all." -Random little bit I just wrote up in like 2 minutes

Those are the examples I used in my shop thread :3 I hope you like it, but if not, I understand and hope you get other pieces you enjoy.
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Well, right now, I'm really looking for horror, gore, romance or comedy. Just something would be nice. I am also a writer, if you're looking for a partner. I'm just looking for other peoples writing because I've grown bored with my own and want to see what others can come up with.

I actually usually write along the catergories of horror and romance, not as a combined, but as two separate genres that I work with. I would love to read some of your writing and review it to see if I could work well with you as my writing partner. I don't blame you for becoming bored of your own works considering I experience the same issue sometimes and then the massive writers block hits.. But that is why I generally write with another person as a second author of a single story, usually written as two perspectives of the same story is how I write with others. So PM me with an email address if you would like me to contact you via email (I use Gmail and it would be best if you had a Gmail account to contact me with since we could write in the Google Documents and share work through that, I can explain all that if you need me to, so let me know?), if you decide that you would like to email me about something, PM me with your email information and we'll work something out that works best for the both of us.

Thank you for your time,
Violette Noctem

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
leochick123

I love it, It doesn't matter to me, if you want to give me something already written, I'll accept it. Either way, if you write something new for me, I would be delighted! C:

Violette Noctem

I'll pm you in a bit.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I would love to write something for you.
Do you have any preferences when it comes onto what you would like to read about?

I have samples here~

Since I get busy often, I am thinking of charging perhaps 10 - 15g per word?

Distinct Smoker

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Well in that case, how does 2 gold per word for past written stuff and 5 gold per word for new things written specifically for you, sound? Because if so, I honestly have quite a lot of things all ready for you to read poetry wise, and I can whip up some just for you :3
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

I'll pm you in a bit.

I never received a PM.

Thank you,
Violette Noctem

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lynsia

You seem great. It all depends on how long it is and if I like it, I could pay 10g, if I really like it.

leochick123

Yea! That sounds great!

Violette Noctem

I realize this, because I haven't sent one yet. Unfortunately, I am extremely busy with school right now. I'm only one right now to have to quick five minute break and to check something. I will pm you, just not right now.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Okay, sounds reasonable.
Just let me know when you'll like a story and everything.
It's kind of hard right now since I'm doing apps, but I'll see what happens.
Rawraphobic Dinosaur,
I saw your signature and how you need Ocean Summer Tops, I just wanted to inform you that I have actually started collecting them for you, I sent you a trade request so I could give you 12 of my now many Ocean Summer Tops. Let me know if you still want them.

Thanks,
Violette Noctem

Militant Loverboy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

So, you would pay us....to share our past writing? xD I'm not sure I'm understanding you quite right, because that seems too good a deal to be true. Are you purchasing this past writing to use as you will, or just to read it, not use it for anything?

Also, I recognize your username...but I don't know why. Have I written for you before? Or maybe we've just met in passing.

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Salutations,

I ran across your request and find it very intriguing, it isn't very often you find someone with such a want and offer. I'm afraid I've not truly got the talent for horror or gore, it's just that I'm squeamish in those aspects. Humour, Fantasy, sci-fi, and abuse are things I love. Currently I am writing out a possible idea for a comic book character, just for fun as I use her in an rp. I like writing out possibilities based on the game.

Vixen

Tipsy Gaian

i'm working on a short story for you, if you're still wanting some writings!
I would love to write for you, and I have done some Gore in the past, but not as much
as I'd have liked to recently. If you don't mind me experimenting, I'd like to write you a gory story >O<
As far as pricing goes, I don't really care all too much haha. If you want I can write it before hand, and then you give me whatever you think I deserve >u<

Here is a reference for some of my other work in case you decide you want to check it out. I suggest reading the newer stories please ^O^;

http://tsubakgirl101.deviantart.com/

Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Well hello there writers of gaia. I come with an unusual request. I want to read your writing. What kind of writing? Anything. I don't have any specific thing that I want. I have no characters that would like to be used, I simply want something written by you. As I know, most of you will want something in return. I have unlimited funds to pay you with. With that being said, I'm not going to pay 1 mil for a 1000 word story. That's ridiculous. Fair prices would be nice. Or, maybe we could do a trade? I am a writer myself. I enjoy it and find it fun. I am however, lacking inspiration and plot to write lately, so if you have a request, I would love to maybe have at it?

Anyway, it doesn't matter what you give me to read, as long as it's not in l33t speak. I would love poetry, short stories, long stories, anything. Oh and just as a side note, if you write horror or gore, then you will probably get a rather hefty tip. Thank you and have a good day smile

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lynsia

Oh, you can start whenever. ^^

Violette Noctem

Thank you very much ^^

x__Litrouke

Yes, not as much as if you sent me something brand new, but it's really just to read it. I'm interested in what other gaians have written.

Yours looks familiar as well, but I don't really remember where from. I don't think you've written for me before, I've never requested anything.

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

You're really good, I'd love it if you'd write something, unless that was what you were showing me?

Kitty Mennie

You're great! I'd love it if you would write something for me. and I would prefer to pay for it after, if you wouldn't mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff