Welcome to Gaia! ::

Butter Buddy

Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132

:3 I'm enjoying the piece! Hehe.

Anyway, I just wanted to be clear about the pricing. Are we doing 3bil for the whole piece or 3bil/1000 words?

3bil/1000 if that works with you. mrgreen

It does :3 Thanks! I have to go to class now, but I'd like you to know that I have written a total of 592 words as of now. I may finish tonight or tomorrow (it's 10:56 am right now)
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132

:3 I'm enjoying the piece! Hehe.

Anyway, I just wanted to be clear about the pricing. Are we doing 3bil for the whole piece or 3bil/1000 words?

3bil/1000 if that works with you. mrgreen

It does :3 Thanks! I have to go to class now, but I'd like you to know that I have written a total of 592 words as of now. I may finish tonight or tomorrow (it's 10:56 am right now)

Sure thing!
Take your time, I look forward to it!

Butter Buddy

Crowcon132
ninja

Between Gil and Timmy, who is more likely to make the decisions?
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
ninja

Gil, for sure. Timmy always follows his lead.

Butter Buddy

Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
ninja

Is Gil the kind of person who would skip school for an unofficial but good reason?
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
ninja

Is Gil the kind of person who would skip school for an unofficial but good reason?

If it were something really important he would. Like, REALLY important.

Butter Buddy

Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
ninja

Like, if the weather's really bad but nobody's suspending classes?
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
Starry Lemonade
Crowcon132
ninja

Like, if the weather's really bad but nobody's suspending classes?

If the weather's so bad that he can't walk or take the school bus then yeah.

OG GO

13,415 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm Interested!
Username: Paiglet
Samples: My Wattpad Page
Couple: Gilbert and Timmy! (Teen Years)
Plot: Oh gosh I have a lot! Maybe they could be in a crowded place (like a school assembly or something) and Timmy is just having a terrible time being around so many people at once with his anxiety and he is just staying close to and holding the back of his shirt while Gilbert is just making sure nobody gets to close and he is just being cute and telling him everything will go back quick and stuff like that. Or maybe, when they first started dating, they were watching a movie at one of their homes and were just completely awkward like, poor babes. So, like halfway through a movie, they start trying to get closer to each other and they are just starting to cuddle when the movie ends and leaves them to groan because, wow they just started to cuddle and now they had to change the movie/// I have one rated over T, so if you want to hear it I will just PM it to you later c:
Rating: G for the really cute cuddles, and maybe G for the first one too? Not much could really happen then.
Est. Word Count: I can defiantly do 1000 + !
Price: I have never really doen this before, so you can pay what you like really v:
Est.Time Until Completion: I have exams all this week starting in about two days, so maybe three weeks (Lord I hope that doesn't sound like too much ;; )
Questions?: I'll ask as I write on c;
Paiglet
I'm Interested!
Username: Paiglet
Samples: My Wattpad Page
Couple: Gilbert and Timmy! (Teen Years)
Plot: Oh gosh I have a lot! Maybe they could be in a crowded place (like a school assembly or something) and Timmy is just having a terrible time being around so many people at once with his anxiety and he is just staying close to and holding the back of his shirt while Gilbert is just making sure nobody gets to close and he is just being cute and telling him everything will go back quick and stuff like that. Or maybe, when they first started dating, they were watching a movie at one of their homes and were just completely awkward like, poor babes. So, like halfway through a movie, they start trying to get closer to each other and they are just starting to cuddle when the movie ends and leaves them to groan because, wow they just started to cuddle and now they had to change the movie/// I have one rated over T, so if you want to hear it I will just PM it to you later c:
Rating: G for the really cute cuddles, and maybe G for the first one too? Not much could really happen then.
Est. Word Count: I can defiantly do 1000 + !
Price: I have never really doen this before, so you can pay what you like really v:
Est.Time Until Completion: I have exams all this week starting in about two days, so maybe three weeks (Lord I hope that doesn't sound like too much ;; )
Questions?: I'll ask as I write on c;

Hello! I'd love to have you write something like that! I'm perfectly fine with the estimated time as well, take as much time as you need!
Would you be willing to do it for 3b per 1000 words? 3nodding

Greedy Noob

User Image emotion_bigheart

Greedy Noob

my god you are shiny xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items