Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crowcon132

You got them down perfect!

And really??? GREAT! I'd very much love to see more from you!

hmm I actually do have an idea for another piece 4laugh

I hatehatehate to "charge" or whatever, but there's one item I want, it's around ~30b (which is SO weird for me to say because the last time I was here art was like 200k). let me know if that's a lot though
k3L
Crowcon132

I hatehatehate to "charge" or whatever, but there's one item I want, it's around ~30b (which is SO weird for me to say because the last time I was here art was like 200k). let me know if that's a lot though

Sweet!
I don't mind paying 30b for a long piece (or multiple shorter ones)
I typically pay around 3b per 1000 words. Does that work for you?
Crowcon132
k3L
Crowcon132

Sweet!

actually, I'm gonna refrain from putting a price/length on this, because I'll work better without
you're welcome to send over whatever you like when I'm done whee
k3L
Crowcon132
k3L
Crowcon132

Sweet!

actually, I'm gonna refrain from putting a price/length on this, because I'll work better without
you're welcome to send over whatever you like when I'm done whee

Okay, whatever works for you!
I have to head to sleep now, but I highly look forward to seeing what you write! mrgreen

Dapper Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

I'm Interested!
Username: hito_ritabi
Samples: dA gallery and Ao3 links (above T is on this site)
Couple: in no particular order. Mark/Corey, Thor/William, Cain/Andy, Gilbert/Timmy
Plot: Anything smile Give me a starting scenario if you have something in mind. Otherwise I can just spit out something cute, or cavity-causing fluff.
Rating: All ratings, including above T
Est. Word Count: <5000
Price: open, start at 500mil for 2500 words
Est.Time Until Completion: Jan 1st is the due date.
Questions?: mmmm not really. Shoot back to me with whatever couple you want from those I've listed after skimming over my work and we can go from there. If you want something above T, go ahead and PM me.
**Anything I write may be able to be posted online either on dA, Booksie or Ao3. I will not publish stuff online to google-docs/cloud and will not sell what I write for you for RLC benefit.

hito_ritabi
User Image

I'm Interested!
Couple: in no particular order. Mark/Corey, Thor/William, Cain/Andy, Gilbert/Timmy
Plot: Anything smile Give me a starting scenario if you have something in mind. Otherwise I can just spit out something cute, or cavity-causing fluff.
Questions?: mmmm not really. Shoot back to me with whatever couple you want from those I've listed after skimming over my work and we can go from there. If you want something above T, go ahead and PM me.
**Anything I write may be able to be posted online either on dA, Booksie or Ao3. I will not publish stuff online to google-docs/cloud and will not sell what I write for you for RLC benefit.

Hello! I'd love to see something done from you!
I don't have any starting scenario in mind, so I'd love to see what you come up with!
With rating and what couple you want to use, any rating and any of the couples you listed would be perfectly fine! If it helps with choosing, I have about 5 people doing Mark/Corey, 1-2 doing Thor/William, 0 doing Cain/Andy, and 1 doing Gilbert/Timmy.
If you do decide to go ahead with a rating above T, just PM me and I can tell you any extra details you would need to know regarding the couple you pick. whee

Dapper Phantom

Crowcon132
hito_ritabi
User Image

I'm Interested!

I don't have any starting scenario in mind, so I'd love to see what you come up with!
With rating and what couple you want to use, any rating and any of the couples you listed would be perfectly fine! If it helps with choosing, I have about 5 people doing Mark/Corey, 1-2 doing Thor/William, 0 doing Cain/Andy, and 1 doing Gilbert/Timmy.
If you do decide to go ahead with a rating above T, just PM me and I can tell you any extra details you would need to know regarding the couple you pick. whee
User Image

lol poor Cain and Andy. I'll be happy to write for them smile
Are there any types of scenes you're wanting to see from them, or enjoy reading? That gives me a good idea of a starting point, even if that's not what I end up writing. Or other writings of them other people have done? ^^
*I'm currently recovering from an illness, so I can't start writing until monday~ish when I'll probably be better. Or so I hope.

Greedy Noob

Crowcon132
Shark Weeak
Crowcon132

Yeah none of mine use gaia either, but I can still message them the stories I'm able to get of our OC's here. 3nodding

ISAYITNOWEVENWHENIHAVEABILLIONOC'SWITHABILLIONDIFFERENTRPBUDDIES

I can't even do that lol. They floated away. COME BACK FRANDS. Leaves me to make new ones, but that is HARD. ; u ;

OMGHOWISTHATPOSSIBLEBECAUSEITSNOT

Oh no, sorry they left gonk That's true though! Can always make new ones!

LOLWITHENOUGHTIMEANYTHINGISPOSSIBLE

but it's kinda hard you know. lol where can you finndd some that will staaay?

IDONTBELIEVENOPENOPE
User Image

Ughh i need to make a request thread here but im so laze and i bought so many games yesterday, ughh, xD

hito_ritabi
Crowcon132
hito_ritabi
User Image

I'm Interested!

User Image

Are there any types of scenes you're wanting to see from them, or enjoy reading? That gives me a good idea of a starting point, even if that's not what I end up writing. Or other writings of them other people have done? ^^
*I'm currently recovering from an illness, so I can't start writing until monday~ish when I'll probably be better. Or so I hope.

Cool! Cain and Andy it is then. I don't have any other writings of them that other people have done, so I can try to make something up.
With them I suppose...I would enjoy reading something that sorta tricks the reader into thinking they're just good friends then piece by piece slip in how when they're alone together how they act more "couple-like".
Or maybe something that focuses on how Andy teases/pranks Cain all the time and can say something he didn't intend to be mean as a joke and how sometimes it bugs Cain enough to turn him pouty but he can never stay mad at Andy for long?
Another idea could be something along the lines of playing with jealousy? Since they give off a strong 'I am totally straight I swear' vibe, people never realize that they're together and think it's fine to flirt.
Are any of these helping with forming an idea maybe?

Dapper Phantom

Crowcon132
hito_ritabi
Crowcon132
hito_ritabi
User Image

I'm Interested!

User Image

Cool! Cain and Andy it is then. I don't have any other writings of them that other people have done, so I can try to make something up.
With them I suppose...I would enjoy reading something that sorta tricks the reader into thinking they're just good friends then piece by piece slip in how when they're alone together how they act more "couple-like".
Or maybe something that focuses on how Andy teases/pranks Cain all the time and can say something he didn't intend to be mean as a joke and how sometimes it bugs Cain enough to turn him pouty but he can never stay mad at Andy for long?
Another idea could be something along the lines of playing with jealousy? Since they give off a strong 'I am totally straight I swear' vibe, people never realize that they're together and think it's fine to flirt.
User Image

Yep smile I'll look over their bios you've supplied and give you some scenario ideas I come up with. Do you want me to PM them to you or can I just post them here?

hito_ritabi
Crowcon132
hito_ritabi
Crowcon132
hito_ritabi
User Image

I'm Interested!

User Image

User Image

Yep smile I'll look over their bios you've supplied and give you some scenario ideas I come up with. Do you want me to PM them to you or can I just post them here?

Could you PM them to me? (Just in case you come up with one for a rating higher than T)

Dapper Phantom

User Image

Of course biggrin I'll let you know in a few days~ ^^

Shark Weeak

Yeah, I have other couples I need to write for this thread, but I've been lazy lately myself. dramallama
hey smile happy holidays
just a heads up, I'm going on vacation until mid-jan, so expect your next Thor/William when I get back !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff