Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

User Image
best viewed in full screen window

Welcome to my little thread ! As you can see, it is a writing shop, so I do hope that
                      maybe some people would be possibly interested ! You have the option of choosing
                      tense & point of view (first, second, or third person), but generally steam-of-conscious
                      is the most popular. The only things I refuse to write are fandoms I despise (read:
                      Stephanie Meyer) and explicit smut.

For samples, allow me to direct you to the post below and the past orders list
                      which is a somewhat fair representation of what I offer (I also have a fiction lj; please
                      post if you would like the link).

Please understand that if I do not accept your offer right away, this means nothing. I
                      might accept it later on, or I might just not be in the mood for your characters at the
                      time. Often, I am torn between many great requests, but if I take on too many orders,
                      I tend to stifle my own imagination. But if I am closed you can always try to bribe me.

I accept: items, art-fic trades, as well as pure.

Here are the basic tiers & min bribes:

5O lines (individual) ....... 8OK.
                        5OO words ..................... 12OK.
                        8OO words ...................... 2OOK.
                        1OOO words ................... ???.

WARNING: My pace varies from turtle-slow to energizer bunny fast; so I will
                        get your order done, but it might take some time.

User Image

S L O T S : ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
                                              O1.
                                              Kamerize
                                              O2.
                                              Ptero LaNeuro

If these people still want their writing, please let me know.
                                              ★.
                                              Sylira
                                              ★.
                                              tiiAMO
                                              ★.
                                              Zephuu

ANNOUNCEMENT:
                        I am going on hiatus for school related reasons, open for SUPER BRIBE OFFERS ONLY. I love you guys and I love writing for you, but I'm sorry to say that real life comes first.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Timid Dabbler

User Image
-----------( the following are excerpts - click the
for full piece )

I. Leo frowns and the frown shoots through him guiltily, the crinkle at the edges of her eyes and the uncertainty pressed onto the corners of her mouth make him wish that everything could go back to being perfect. But how can it? Leo is his perfect and the memory of ugly red blood gurgling from her side, of wrathful flesh yawning open to swallow his sanity, is staining everything else. He wants to yell at her, to scream at her, to demand that they stop whatever it is they are doing because obviously they are doing it wrong if she is hurt, if she is anything, but whole and soft and in his arms. He leaves the tea where it is and stands, making his way slowly to the kitchen sink, where his shadow falls around her like shelter from the storm and the breadth of her shoulders fits flawlessly into the space between him and paradise.

He settles his palms on her hips instead, naturally, easily, this-is-how-we-should-always-be-ly.

( Are you okay? )
                    〈 ♔ 〉 -----

II. There are things waiting for her; things waiting for her to see, to do, to hear and speak. Her destiny is accelerating, rushing under her feet, and she almost thinks that she can feel the innocuous movement of the earth as it turns. She will do it all alone if she has to, but Fasis doesn't let her. He reminds her that sometimes an economy of humans is less than reality, that sometimes humans can rise above the calculations of her logic and show her something miraculous. She leans on him more than she wants to.
                    〈 ♔ 〉 -----

III. They meet on the battlefield - when she is torn and breaking and down to just her faith and her strength (faith in her country, faith in her people - faith in her faith, she clings to the earth and that is her strength). He finds her fading, pale at the edges like mist lit by morning light, but her fingers curl and dig into every last scrap of her heart. She defies him and his eyes, she dares him by simply being and even though her fragile strings have been cut and her limbs are crumpled lifelessly around her shining core, she lifts her chin and presses her lips together, pride in every graceful flutter of her lashes. "Demon," she greets and he nods, intrigued, lured in by the secrets in her too dark and too black gaze (she sucks him in like a black hole, this one, and the gravity of her voice is too great a pull).
                    〈 ♔ 〉 -----

Timid Dabbler

User Image
User Image = link .

1. chloeeh -- "... the wilderness of hope is a fierce and quiet thing..." -- User Image
                          2. syuura -- "... where their shadows touch they are one again..." -- User Image
                          3. chloeeh -- "... he plays the fool, the checkered joke, but she does not laugh..." -- User Image
                          4. barefoot friar -- "... the old him would not want to stop her, to make her stay ..." -- User Image

5. j i n n i - y i -- "... she is a creature made from the curves and lines of their howls ..." -- User Image
                          6. the boy is mooning you -- "... a single microchip that bears the imprint of mortality and hope ..." -- User Image
                          7. t0shi0 -- "... painting the guilt out of war stories and the gilt in ..." -- User Image
                          8. Syuura -- "... well, now I know what to do when people start to go raving mad - you collapse their windpipe ..." -- User Image

9. Jiroh -- "... he presses his thumbs in harder and she fights the groan of pain ..." -- User Image
                          10. Lutearina -- "... where to touch, where to linger, where to pull his heartstrings and tie them around her fingers ..." -- User Image
                          11. killaminjaro -- "... she could get used to him and his habit of going around topless ..." -- User Image
                          12. Plummy Lovelace -- "... I would this moment last till the cogs of my heart do rust ..." -- User Image

13. kuku bear -- "... art begins the moment his is capable of wonder and this body is the most wonderful of all ..." -- User Image
                          14. assfruit -- "... he has found that it is difficult to explain why he curls up in mostly forgotten closets ..." -- User Image
                          15. mayamei -- "... her chance to be what she needs to be ..." -- User Image
                          16. Oh!1945 -- "... she doesn't have the time, doesn't have the luxury to sit here like this when stars are blinking out ..." -- User Image

17. Lutearina -- "... stained forever and ever so she will never forget how much she despises him ..." -- User Image
                          18. Lutearina -- "... only now and then do they threaten to leave him alone and screaming ..." -- User Image
                          19. mayamei -- "... he never promises her anything because he knows better ..." -- User Image
                          2O. Anyong Kim -- "... but to carve them into something beyond the backs of her eyelids ..." -- User Image

21. Ptero LaNeuro -- "... he lights a second cigarette the moment he gets off the plane ..." -- User Image
                          22. Kamerize -- "... avarice makes her choose him over the rest of the world ..." -- User Image
                          23. Cirenes -- "... this is the first time he has laughed, bright and raw ..." -- User Image
                          24. sorakoii -- "... no more lips ravaged by bloody teeth and bursting screams ..." -- User Image

25. afternoon alice -- "... the frail kiss of her footsteps falling into the cracks of the world ..." -- User Image
                          26. afternoon alice -- "... eyes dark with all the things he has no words for ..." -- User Image
                          27. sorakoii -- "... brings him back from the edge of the abyss ..." --
                          28. Laroyena -- "... that would mean almost as much as his love ..." -- User Image

Timid Dabbler

Timid Dabbler

Purinsu BunBun
; u;<333
R-R-R-RAAAAISUUUU YOU ARE BACK!
* /////// *
//TACKLECUDDLE
//end capital abuse
    omgggg.

can i get a 500 word story with these two? About Avis trying to keep hidden as he stalks his brother, Amon. ninja heart

forrrrr 65k? * V*
    Sekichannnn~ o 3o
    I saw this and was all OMG I FOUND CHUU AT LAST ; A;
    <333
    How are youuu?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

ninja
    Would you be interested in writing trades? [/shot] xd
    My stuff here.
    OTL

Eloquent Explorer

What an interesting idea, good luck with it c: