Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Wisterian Violette

Final product will be fairly long if that's okay C:
I tend to write lots and lots, so let me know if you want it capped at x amount of pages and I'll work towards the targeted goal. If not, I'll write as much as is right to set the story and scenes, and develop the characters~
Received the PM and just reading it over.

Go as long as you want and feel free to add more scenes in between if need be. 500 mil is just the base price....I will go up much more for the finish product.

Shy Gaian

Wisterian Violette

It was a hard choice to choose but I've fallen in love with the first story, its setting, genre, and characters C:
Quote me again with links when you get their appearances, and I'll shoot you any questions I have <3

Alrighty, ima take the other story down from the post. owo ^-^ Tragedy is one of the best genre's especially when revenge comes. I will quote you, but it will be in the form also. To keep everything together.
I also have another edit owo if you dont mind.

link to work:

Alice stood outside in the freezing weather in just a simple, short, purple dress. The cold never bothered her, she liked it more then the hundred degree weather. She watched as the snow continued to fall and fall.

It was almost time for the Ravenwood event. Everyone was already there, or so she thought. Alice stood outside, twirling herself in the flurry snow flacks. The flacks danced around her.

Alice already knew that mostly everyone was watching her. Judging her. She didn't care. They all live in there own little world while she lived in her own wonderful wonderland.

She stopped dancing when someone called her name. It was Alex that called her name. He motioned her to come inside before she freezed to death. Though that wasn't the case. She was like one with the cold.

She walked inside with the warm air brushing against her skin. Smelling the overwhelming fragrance of perfume and cologne. It stunk. The mixed smells of them all.. just stunk.

Alice walked up to the person who had saved her life all those years ago and smiled. "Hello, Gil. If you dont mind me calling you that Gilbert" She gave Mr. Ravenwood a gentle smile.

He gave her a soft smile, "Of course, Miss Blackwell."

"I hope you enjoy the party," She said grabbing a glass from one of the waiters.

Alex laughed, joining in on the conversion. "Im sure he will Lice." He pulled Gilbert away, speaking with him in such a kindly manner.

Now that Alex was keeping her 'savior' company. Alice decided to go into go up the stairs and into her bedroom. The room was normal looking. White walls, purple carpet. Normal.

Opening up her double window. Letting all of the freezing air inside her bedroom. It was refreshing.

She looked out the window, seeing about six different people walk up to her house. Wasn't everyone already here? She shrugged it off, always having party crasher come to her parties.

She heard the same man call her name over and over until he reached her door. Judging that he was short of breath, he was running to find her. Alice laughed at him.

"Alice... umm.. I know how much you love to sing and play the piano. Mr. Ravenwood wants to hear that song you composed." He said straightening his tie.

Alice threw the closest thing to her, a book, at his face. "Love to~" Pushing him out of the way, she ran down the stairs. Slowing down near the bottom, then walking towards the piano.

She sat down on the seat, resting her fingers on the keys. Alice tilted her head, she wasn't feeling like playing today. No matter how much she loved her little song, she wasn't going to play the piano.

Instead, she lead Alex towards the instrument and told him to play it. She listened to him play, humming to the tune, soon singing along to the piano. Her own lyrics to the tune she composed so long ago.

Yes, she had added lyrics to the melody a long time ago. The lyrics were about someone, she couldn't quite remember who though. Like the melody she hummed, it always seemed sad. Loss, love, life, and dead.

She closed her eyes, and continued singing, expelling air. The muscles in her neck were relaxed as she and let the breath flow from her freely. Her larynx wasn't moving. It seems as if she had been singing on a professional level.

It was a couple of minutes before she stopped, without a soar throat.

A loud clap came from in font of her. She opened her eyes to see Mr. Ravenwood standing there smiling.

"That was wonderful, oh and I forgot to mention. I invited a couple of guests, hope you dont mind." He said with an apologetic smile. "If you dont mind, im going to go let them in."

"Well maybe this wont be so boring." Alice gave a small smile but faded soon. "Im going to go see Gor."

"Ah. Have fun with the wild beast." Alex commented while adding a small laugh at the end.

Alice frowned, "Hes NOT a beast!"

~Magical Time Skip~

A baby snow tiger wondered through the mansion, once it approached someone they'd automatically back away. It approached Alex quite a few times, and each time getting shooed away.

It was clear that it was looking for its master but where could she be this time? The poor baby was saddened when it couldn't find her.

The tiger wondered towards the other guests before being picked up by some unknown male with a huge smile. The tiger was annoyed, looking for its master was hard work for a little one.

A loud roar came from behind him. A bigger - adult snow tiger was directly behind him. It didn't attack but it didn't turn its back on him either.

Alexander motioned him to put the tiger down but he didn't. The male stared at the adult tiger, the more he stared the more the tiger began relax and same goes for the little one.

Alexander came over towards the male, "Alba seems to know you and the little one is calm at lest."

"Ushishi, animals love the prince." He smiled his normal cheshire smile.

"Bel-chan! Animals may like you but you really dont like them." Lussuria budded in and as if the baby tiger understood, quickly wiggled out of his grasp.

"Either way there master wont be to pleased if you touch them to long," Alexander snickered. "But it would be amusing to watch." He said turning towards the crowed, "Bye~" He walked the other direction.

"Well that was weird," Lussuria stated.

"He lied," Mammon began. "Ravenwood wouldn't be here if he didn't know them - her."

Bel looked at the floating baby. "Ushishi." He flash of white on the corner of his eye. He quickly turned his head, eyeing the white haired girl. He wasn't full curtain it was her but there was this gut feeling that it was the one hes been searching for. The girl who captured him.

Bel didn't move. He didn't want to cause a scene. Noticing his bosses cold stare lighten up, he knew what he was thinking - she was a Blackwell. That made everything clear, it was her.

"Its her." Xanxus said plainly.

"Maybe we should take her now then?" Lussuria asked.

"VOI!" Squalo began to yell but stopped himself, "We shouldn't make a scene!"

"She doesn't seem to be in danger," Mammon stated.

"Your right but there in a chance shes pretending..?" Lussuria stated as a question.

"VOI! WHERE DID THE DAMN PRICE GO?"

deadline: rush order
red pen: no i can tell ^-^
offered bribe: 20mil (plus my tippingsss)
IllusionarySnowflake

Alrighty, ima take the other story down from the post. owo ^-^ Tragedy is one of the best genre's especially when revenge comes. I will quote you, but it will be in the form also. To keep everything together.

link to work:

Alice stood outside in the freezing weather in just a simple, short, purple dress. The cold never bothered her, she liked it more then the hundred degree weather. She watched as the snow continued to fall and fall.

It was almost time for the Ravenwood event. Everyone was already there, or so she thought. Alice stood outside, twirling herself in the flurry snow flacks. The flacks danced around her.

Alice already knew that mostly everyone was watching her. Judging her. She didn't care. They all live in there own little world while she lived in her own wonderful wonderland.

She stopped dancing when someone called her name. It was Alex that called her name. He motioned her to come inside before she freezed to death. Though that wasn't the case. She was like one with the cold.

She walked inside with the warm air brushing against her skin. Smelling the overwhelming fragrance of perfume and cologne. It stunk. The mixed smells of them all.. just stunk.

Alice walked up to the person who had saved her life all those years ago and smiled. "Hello, Gil. If you dont mind me calling you that Gilbert" She gave Mr. Ravenwood a gentle smile.

"I hope you enjoy the party," She said grabbing a glass from one of the waiters.

Alex laughed, joining in on the conversion. "Im sure he will Cel." He pulled Gilbert away, speaking with him in such a kindly manner.

Now that Alex was keeping her 'savior' company. Alice decided to go into go up the stairs and into her bedroom. The room was normal looking. White walls, purple carpet. Normal.

Opening up her double window. Letting all of the freezing air inside her bedroom. It was refreshing.

She looked out the window, seeing about six different people walk up to her house. Wasn't everyone already here? She shrugged it off, always having party crasher come to her parties.

She heard the same man call her name over and over until he reached her door. Judging that he was short of breath, he was running to find her. Alice laughed at him.

"Alice... umm.. I know how much you love to sing and play the piano. Mr. Ravenwood wants to hear that song you composed." He said straightening his tie.

Alice threw the closest thing to her, a book, at his face. "Love to~" Pushing him out of the way, she ran down the stairs. Slowing down near the bottom, then walking towards the piano.

She sat down on the seat, resting her fingers on the keys. Alice tilted her head, she wasn't feeling like playing today. No matter how much she loved her little song, she wasn't going to play the piano.

Instead, she lead Alex towards the instrument and told him to play it. She listened to him play, humming to the tune, soon singing along to the piano. Her own lyrics to the tune she composed so long ago.

Yes, she had added lyrics to the melody a long time ago. The lyrics were about someone, she couldn't quite remember who though. Like the melody she hummed, it always seemed sad. Loss, love, life, and dead.

She closed her eyes, and continued singing, expelling air. The muscles in her neck were relaxed as she and let the breath flow from her freely. Her larynx wasn't moving. It seems as if she had been singing on a professional level.

A loud clap came from in font of her. She opened her eyes to see Mr. Ravenwood standing there smiling.

"That was wonderful, oh and I forgot to mention. I invited a couple of guests, hope you dont mind." He said with an apologetic smile. "If you dont mind, im going to go let them in."

"Well maybe this wont be so boring." Alice gave a small smile but faded soon. "Im going to go see Gor."

"Ah. Have fun with the wild beast." Alex commented while adding a small laugh at the end.

~Magical Time Skip~

A baby snow tiger wondered through the mansion, once it approached someone they'd automatically back away. It approached Alex quite a few times, and each time getting shooed away.

It was clear that it was looking for its master but where could she be this time? The poor baby was saddened when it couldn't find her.

The tiger wondered towards the other guests before being picked up by some unknown male with a huge smile. The tiger was annoyed, looking for its master was hard work for a little one.

A loud roar came from behind him. A bigger - adult snow tiger was directly behind him. It didn't attack but it didn't turn its back on him either.

Alexander motioned him to put the tiger down but he didn't. The male stared at the adult tiger, the more he stared the more the tiger began relax and same goes for the little one.

Alexander came over towards the male, "Alba seems to know you and the little one is calm at lest."

"Bel-chan! Animals may like you but you really dont like them." Lussuria budded in and as if the baby tiger understood, quickly wiggled out of his grasp.

"Either way there master wont be to pleased if you touch them to long," Alexander snickered. "But it would be amusing to watch." He said turning towards the crowed, "Bye~" He walked the other direction.

"He lied," Mammon began. "Ravenwood wouldn't be here if he didn't know them - her."

Bel looked at the floating baby. "Ushishi." He flash of white on the corner of his eye. He quickly turned his head, eyeing the white haired girl. He wasn't full curtain it was her but there was this gut feeling that it was the one hes been searching for. The girl who captured him.

Bel didn't move. He didn't want to cause a scene. Noticing his bosses cold stare lighten up, he knew what he was thinking - she was a Blackwell. That made everything clear, it was her.

"Your right but there in a chance shes pretending..?" Lussuria stated as a question.

That sounds good C:
I'll have this edited by tomorrow~

Shy Gaian

Wisterian Violette
IllusionarySnowflake

link to work:

Alex laughed, joining in on the conversion. "Im sure he will Lice." He pulled Gilbert away, speaking with him in such a kindly manner.

~Magical Time Skip~

That sounds good C:
I'll have this edited by tomorrow~

Alrighty ^-^ ~ and thank you <3
Wisterian Violette
Valkyronn

Doing good C:
How about you? Anything new?

I almost forgot my password to this account! My one and only account with a decent gold. Anyway, how's the inflation in Gaia doing on your business so far? If my item payment doesn't have value anymore, I'd be happy to add some more. How's the line on the waiting list doing? Should I be excited now? xD

Shoujo

subscribing <3
Valkyronn

Yup the inflation is really insane now, and probably has something to do with Gaia's offer to win 'billions of gold' in the rigs.
The item is still good C:
And soon, very soon <3

Shy Gaian

Wisterian, If you dont mind, im going to update my bribe/price to 2bil per shot?. owo
IllusionarySnowflake
Wisterian, If you dont mind, im going to update my bribe/price to 2bil per shot?. owo

Thank you <3

Shy Gaian

Are you familiar with Loki from The Avengers?

Shy Gaian

link to work:

Misty's long lashes fluttered open seeing that it was a new day. The sun was shinning brightly through the seep of the curtain that was hanging on the window. She shuffled in bed, and turning on her side, not even opening her purple-ish eyes, seeing the light was intense already. Sleeping in was what she was doing to be exact. She snuggled up even more into the covers, letting the warmth seep into her body.

Her stomach growled a little due to the lack on food. The last thing she ate was at dinner, and that was hours ago. She groaned and mumbling something out loud, knowing that she was hungry and that her stomach wouldn't stop making noises.

Few minutes later, Misty fought herself out of bed. Quite a small bed but perfect for someone of her size. Misty stretched out her stiff limbs and walked towards the bathroom but not before grabbing a change of clothes. Misty took a quite shower but making sure she was clean and everything before she got out.

She walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Before entering, she leaned in the doorway, her upper arm perched on the foor frame. Her fingertips tapping against the wood frame lightly; light enough for no one to hear. Closing her eyes, she thought to herself for a moment about her life.

It was couple years ago, she couldn't quite remember the exact year and date but it was day that she never forgot. The day she was cursed as the little four-legged cat.

Misty was a young one back then but since that day shes changed a lot. Her hair is so much shorter, shes learned how to control and use her illusions better then anything. Her first teacher helped her some but then he disappeared while her second teacher taught her so much more and didn't fade away in her memory.

More then four years ago, she was cursed. Her bother left his debts unpaid and the witch who was unpaid took her anger on her. Cursing her with nine lives and a cat form.

It really isn't all bad, though every once and a while Misty gets these sharp pains from her chest - the fatal wound which the witch had stabbed her to make the curse forever more.

"What are you thinking about Misty..?" Tsuna asked with his mouth slightly full, snapping her out of her thoughts.

He gave her a warm smile but Misty remained her emotionless self. "Nothing important, Tsuna." Misty walked passed Reborn, sitting directly across from Tsuna.

She felt a pair of stern black eyes staring at her. It bugged her, not being able to ignore him and never was able to. Misty turned her head towards the sun arcobaleno. "Need something...?" She asked in her monotone voice.

Reborn smiled as he was able to finally get her to stop ignoring him. "At your battle, I want you to use the ability's your brother taught you not your second teacher."

"I'd rather not," Misty simply said.

"It would be for the best, Amethyst," Reborn stated but didn't give her his full reason why.

She didn't seem to want to use those ones but she wondered why he wanted her to use them. "Why?"

He gave her another one of his looks, "I said so."

"Whats in it for-" She was about to say the rest but she was interrupted by her new 'boss'. Though she didn't think of him as her 'boss', he didn't seem like a boss just yet. He has a long way to go.

"Umm.. You have a brother...?" Tsuna asked trying to lighten up the tense situation. Which it only made the moment even more tense as her emotionless face went to a state of annoyance. Though that only stayed for a second before going back to her normal expression.

"Lets drop the subject..." Misty said in a small voice but still emotionless. She carried on to her phone cheeing her bank account. As she suspected, another mysterious deposit and it has only been five days since the last time.

Tsuna swallowed some food before asking in a kind tone, "Misty, The Rain Battle is tonight. Will you be going...?"

Misty looked up from her cell. "Maybe," Her voice lingered from annoyed to calm.

"Maybe you should come to cheer on Yamamoto."

She gave him a small smile but it didn't last long as her expression quickly returned back to normal. "He'll have you and rest of the guardian there to cheer him on. No need for me."

"Im sure he'll like it if you show up as well." Tsuna said cheerfully.

Reborn cut in, "It'll be good for you to join in your true appearance."

Misty's plain expression dropped to a frown. She clearly didn't like that he said but what can she to decline. Its Reborn. He gets his way one way or another. She sighed, "Maybe."

That whole thing left Tsuna confused as he thought she was already her true self and not hiding behind illusions. It took time for her to explain that she doesn't show her true self much as she dislikes her real appearance, for personal reasons.

As she was done explaining a few things to Tsuna, she turned towards Reborn, "How long until the Rain Battle?"

"Two Days."

deadline: Rush Order~
red pen: no i can tell
offered bribe: 500mil

Audi Nos
Are you familiar with Loki from The Avengers?

Only from the movies C:

SnowyGamer777

link to work:

Misty's long lashes fluttered open seeing that it was a new day. The sun was shinning brightly through the seep of the curtain that was hanging on the window. She shuffled in bed, and turning on her side, not even opening her purple-ish eyes, seeing the light was intense already. Sleeping in was what she was doing to be exact. She snuggled up even more into the covers, letting the warmth seep into her body.

Her stomach growled a little due to the lack on food. The last thing she ate was at dinner, and that was hours ago. She groaned and mumbling something out loud, knowing that she was hungry and that her stomach wouldn't stop making noises.

Few minutes later, Misty fought herself out of bed. Quite a small bed but perfect for someone of her size. Misty stretched out her stiff limbs and walked towards the bathroom but not before grabbing a change of clothes. Misty took a quite shower but making sure she was clean and everything before she got out.

She walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Before entering, she leaned in the doorway, her upper arm perched on the foor frame. Her fingertips tapping against the wood frame lightly; light enough for no one to hear. Closing her eyes, she thought to herself for a moment about her life.

It was couple years ago, she couldn't quite remember the exact year and date but it was day that she never forgot. The day she was cursed as the little four-legged cat.

Misty was a young one back then but since that day shes changed a lot. Her hair is so much shorter, shes learned how to control and use her illusions better then anything. Her first teacher helped her some but then he disappeared while her second teacher taught her so much more and didn't fade away in her memory.

More then four years ago, she was cursed. Her bother left his debts unpaid and the witch who was unpaid took her anger on her. Cursing her with nine lives and a cat form.

It really isn't all bad, though every once and a while Misty gets these sharp pains from her chest - the fatal wound which the witch had stabbed her to make the curse forever more.

"What are you thinking about Misty..?" Tsuna asked with his mouth slightly full, snapping her out of her thoughts.

He gave her a warm smile but Misty remained her emotionless self. "Nothing important, Tsuna." Misty walked passed Reborn, sitting directly across from Tsuna.

She felt a pair of stern black eyes staring at her. It bugged her, not being able to ignore him and never was able to. Misty turned her head towards the sun arcobaleno. "Need something...?" She asked in her monotone voice.

Reborn smiled as he was able to finally get her to stop ignoring him. "At your battle, I want you to use the ability's your brother taught you not your second teacher."

"I'd rather not," Misty simply said.

"It would be for the best, Amethyst," Reborn stated but didn't give her his full reason why.

She didn't seem to want to use those ones but she wondered why he wanted her to use them. "Why?"

He gave her another one of his looks, "I said so."

"Whats in it for-" She was about to say the rest but she was interrupted by her new 'boss'. Though she didn't think of him as her 'boss', he didn't seem like a boss just yet. He has a long way to go.

"Umm.. You have a brother...?" Tsuna asked trying to lighten up the tense situation. Which it only made the moment even more tense as her emotionless face went to a state of annoyance. Though that only stayed for a second before going back to her normal expression.

"Lets drop the subject..." Misty said in a small voice but still emotionless. She carried on to her phone cheeing her bank account. As she suspected, another mysterious deposit and it has only been five days since the last time.

Tsuna swallowed some food before asking in a kind tone, "Misty, The Rain Battle is tonight. Will you be going...?"

Misty looked up from her cell. "Maybe," Her voice lingered from annoyed to calm.

"Maybe you should come to cheer on Yamamoto."

She gave him a small smile but it didn't last long as her expression quickly returned back to normal. "He'll have you and rest of the guardian there to cheer him on. No need for me."

"Im sure he'll like it if you show up as well." Tsuna said cheerfully.

Reborn cut in, "It'll be good for you to join in your true appearance."

Misty's plain expression dropped to a frown. She clearly didn't like that he said but what can she to decline. Its Reborn. He gets his way one way or another. She sighed, "Maybe."

That whole thing left Tsuna confused as he thought she was already her true self and not hiding behind illusions. It took time for her to explain that she doesn't show her true self much as she dislikes her real appearance, for personal reasons.

As she was done explaining a few things to Tsuna, she turned towards Reborn, "How long until the Rain Battle?"

"Two Days."

deadline: Rush Order~
red pen: no i can tell
offered bribe: 500mil

I'll have it done <3

Shy Gaian

Wisterian Violette

Thank you cx
I'll wait until your slots open to order.
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces