Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                          IMPORTANT UPDATE Nov 14, 2014

To those ordering stories from me:
                          Due to unforeseeable circumstances and the way real life has been hounding me, as some of you may have noticed, I haven't had the time to be on much or work on my writing much.
                          I had originally hoped that the phase would pass and I would be able to get back on my feet quickly with minimal delay, but it seems that my life just doesn't want to give me a breather every once in a while.
                          Add on to the mixer that I also recently made a big life choice decision and switched career paths. Got meself a new job, that I did C: It's been insanely busy as my manager expects inhumane hours from me. But the pay is good and the money pays the bills so I do what I can.
                          Of course, that unfortunately means I get little to no free time. I've had to make a lot of different choices in order to accommodate and reducing my online pastime was one of them.

All in all, I will be cancelling all pending trades. I don't want to hold up any funds you have, so consider this a notice that you can use that funds on something else. There is no longer a need to wait for slow as a snail me. Again, because of a new job and some personal changes in my lifestyle choice, I will be going on a semi-hiatus. If you do choose to wait, please note that I'll only be able to work on stories on rare public holidays (and even that might be a little fib on my part as I might just kick back and spend a day doing nothing but relaxing). So this is a notice of what's been happening and what's up.

If you still want me to work on your story and really don't mind the wait, shoot me a PM. My inbox will continue to stay open and I promise to check at least once a weekend.

Again, I apologize for the way things have changed.
                          And I truly appreciate your understanding and patience on this <3

wisteria & stars
                          - - a writing shop

Hello and welcome to my little writing shoppe.

I'm Wisterian Violet and I love writing both short and novel-length
                          stories. I have been writing for over ten years, graduating and
                          acquiring four years of undergrad experience in essay/academic
                          writing.
                          With a lot of free time on my hands, I've decided to write for my
                          own enjoyment (as well as yours), spinning and creating
                          worlds and personalities as required.

I'm very open-minded and I would love to hear your ideas and what
                          you're looking for.

I offer the following services, including but not limited to:
                          ⇢ proofreading, editing
                          ⇢ paper content analysis/critique
                          ⇢ drabbles
                          ⇢ short stories
                          ⇢ novels/fanfiction
                          ⇢ choose your/his/her own adventure new

So come, stay, and see if my writing style is what you're looking for.
                          C:
User Image
before proceeding further...

MY WORK ETHIC

If you have requested a piece, you may rest assured that it will be delivered in a timely manner. There will be no unexplained delays or falling off the grid for weeks on my end. Since I have lots of time on my hands, depending on the length of the request, I will sometimes be able to deliver the finished piece in a week.
                              When taking your request and understanding what you want, I will be able to offer you a better estimate.

RULES / NOTES

Little things we should all abide by and keep in mind!

I reserve the right to refuse and reject any request submitted. Please don't take offence if I don't wish to work on your request (sometimes it's time constraints, personal topic taboos, or interest). That being said, I am fairly open-minded and enjoy working with a wide range of variety so this is here just as a disclaimer for jerks.

Please do not send me trades.
                              After I accept your order, I will send you a trade when I'm about to start on your piece - sometimes the trade will be a while in coming especially if you are placed on the waiting list. You will then have 5 days to confirm trade with agreed upon amount. (please note: writing will not start if trade is unconfirmed). After 5 days of no response, I will assume you're no longer interested and open up my time slots to someone else. This is to ensure I'm not flooded with orders from people who make requests for the sake of making requests, then disappear.
                              Trades will only be finalized after order is completed.

Do not PM me your order forms. These must be posted in the thread.

This is not a first-come first-serve shop. Interest and/or higher bribes will sometimes take priority. This means that certain pieces may expect delays.

Progress updates are available, especially for long pieces where I have to work closely with you. For shorter pieces, I will usually be finished fairly soon.

Delays may happen due to irl events so keep in mind that estimated completion dates are only a rough estimate.

I'm perfectly fine writing darker themes, blood/gore, and/or profanity. However, I will not write gratuitous violence.

I can write in all sorts of genres... science fiction, fantasy, horror, action, historical, romance, slight comedy, mystery, western, adventure, crime/thriller, choose-your-own-adventure, and more. I may also consider slice of life stories but be warned that if you don't want any plot for slices of life, I may find them very uninteresting.

I can use your ocs, write in fandoms, create nothing from scratch, do crossovers, and anywhere in between.
                              note: if I'm unfamiliar with a particular fandom, I will not do it because I know I simply cannot do it justice.

I will write in first person (I), second person (you), and third person (he/she) narratives.

If you don't have any ideas or plots, don't worry. I can suggest themes/concepts that I believe are a good fit for your characters. If you like them, you can suggest additional things and we can bounce ideas until we settle on something that results in a captivating story.
User Image
here are my samples

I've tried to include as many aspects of a story I could into the brief samples below (dialogue, interaction, thoughts, actions, setting)

first person

It was dark. And cold. Something was dripping. I could hear the fat drops of liquid splash greedily into a pool... or a puddle. It was impossible to tell; I couldn't see anything. It was so dark.

Why?

The thought came unbidden to me as if my brain was struggling to restart its synaptic connections to allow coherent thought to return.

I didn't know where I was or how I had gotten here. My memory was still foggy, as if I had just woken up from a deep slumber. The back of my head was aching with a dull pain. Why was it hurting so badly? I couldn't quite recall, no matter how hard I tried to remember. Fragments and bursts of colors sporadically assaulted my mind, as if the required memory was just out of reach. Whenever I tried to concentrate on those flashes of vivid images lingering at the edge, they would flit away and slip through the void of inky blackness.

I groaned, my brow furrowing as I tried to sit up from the cold, rough floor. Muscles cried out in agony as I stirred. Why did it all hurt so bad? Why? My unkind memory was not willing to offer any insights. It was then that I realized something was wrong. Terribly wrong.

Despite the pain that shot through my body, I sat up immediately and clawed frantically at my feet. Shackles, as thick as elephant trunks were wrapped securely around my ankles. I frantically followed the trail of chains to a cold wall where the last link had been anchored in. My heart was racing now as I struggled to comprehend. Cold sweat broke out on my forehead and I shivered. Choking down a sob, I felt along the walls, looking for further clues, for an escape. Each movement made the links of the heavy chain around my ankle clink together. The sound echoed eerily in the soft quietness. Somewhere, the dripping sound continued.

Swallowing hard, I knew I had to find a light switch. To see where I was. My fingers moved clumsily but swiftly across the rough, cement wall, searching desperately for a switch or a panel. I told myself, repeatedly, that all I needed was light, to see, and everything would be alright. Everything would be alright.

I didn't know how long I searched, moving blindly in the dark. The chain was long but it didn't allow me to travel far from where I was bound. I explored every inch of the area that I had access to. Sometimes my hand would get caught in something sticky and stringy that I thought were cobwebs. Other times I would touch wet puddles left behind by faulty, leaky pipes. At least, that was what I thought the puddles were. There was no way to tell for certain without actually seeing.

Just as I was about to give up the futile effort, to collapse and weep, a voice spoke up. The sudden raspy, gravely voice sent a new jolt of fear racing across my spine. I half-choked back a cry of surprise. I had thought I was alone. My body reacted on autopilot, instinctively crouching down into a defensive position, ready to fight and scratch my way to freedom if that was what was needed.

I had been so shocked and caught off guard that I hadn't even registered what the other voice had said. I didn't dare speak, hoping that I had not been fool enough to give away my exact position in the dank darkness with all the noise I had made. Who was the other person? What if he was the enemy? What if he had been the one that had captured me and brought me to this place? What if-

"Cat got your tongue?" the voice sneered in a tone dripping with scorn when I had not said anything, or made another sound.

Even in my state of confusion and terror, I stiffened in indignation at his provoking tone. I licked my dry, chapped lips, trying to think of an equally scornful reply. "N-No!" I managed to stammer out, wincing at how I had stumbled over such a simple word. I could draw on my repertoire of bad words and insults to put the stranger in his place or I could be more productive. I chose the latter. "Who are you?" I asked carefully. Maybe his identity could shed some light on where I was and why I had been taken captive.

His raspy laugh only served to make me more terrified of him. I reminded myself that he was the bad guy and he was dangerous. So convinced of my own unproven convictions, I was taken aback by his reply. "A prisoner," he answered bitterly. "Like you."

What game was this? I felt my own temper rise and simmer, and in a flash of courage I exclaimed angrily, "You must be the evil man who put me here! What do you want with me?"

The raspy-voiced man didn't answer for so long I thought he had left. But then his voice rang out again, clearly amused at the unfounded conclusions I had arrived at. "I'm many things, friend, but I'm not the one who captured you." And as if to prove his innocence, he rattled his own chains.

third person | "her", movement, a fight

"You must not think of yourself as an individual, but as an extension of a great and powerful weapon." The Lextlon instructor stood at firm attention in front of her class, her old, weathered features betrayed none of her thoughts. "Alone, we accomplish nothing but together-" she paused, to drive the point into the minds of her young students, her sharp eyes methodically darting from one face to another, "Together we can conquer entire worlds."

Her voice was barely a whisper but the message was strong. Her stern words echoed in the small platform room that the young students trained in. Her twenty young students, all girls, stood in neat lines of a military formation, straight-backed and at attention. The Lextlon instructor would never admit it or show emotion but she was proud of the trainees. They showed great potential...

Dismissing the thoughts, which according to Lextlonian teachings, were useless reflections of a weak mind, the instructor returned her concentration back on the lesson at hand. "May. Eve. Step forward."

The two girls that she had called broke rank, and confidently walked forward. Their faces were stony masks mirroring those of their instructor. Both equally talented, Eve had been born into the Lextlon but May had come to them of her own free will. The instructor didn't delve into May's background but she had heard whispers that the young girl had survived a gruesome village raid by the hated Lummons, escaping across the land to seek sanctuary with the Lextlonian school of sisters.

Not been born into the school, the instructor had pushed May harder than the other students, wishing for her to catch up to the level of skills and abilities that were exhibited by her fellow comrades. But May sometimes still struggled with grasping the strict rules and behavior set by the school.

Now, as Eve and May stood in front of her, awaiting further instructions, she studied May intently. The girl had a mop of red hair with tendrils framing her dark skin. Her lips were a beautiful gentle crimson color while her eyes held a raw intelligence. The Lextlon instructor knew May had come to the order with her birth name, but once the school had accepted her, she had been given a new one by the Lextlon Elders. As with nine centuries of history and tradition, all students were given the same honorable names again and again, picked from a small pool. There were no deviations allowed and sometimes a Lextlon instructor could find herself with more than one student bearing the name Eve or May.

"We learn how to think as one," the Lextlon instructor commanded her two young students, continuing on with the day's lesson. "Our movements will flow, our focus will converge, and two can defeat ten." She beckoned for both May and Eve to drop into a defensive stance. Her students complied without hesitation, and the Lextlon instructor spread her legs slightly apart, going into her own stance. There was no need to explain anything. The lesson had been set: both May and Eve were expected to defeat their formidable instructor through a combined effort, if they could.

Beside her, Eve showed zero expression, but May couldn't mirror her comrade's stoic conviction. She felt a trickle of sweat run down her spine and anxiety clouding her mind. She had trained as hard as any of the other students since she was seven years old, but still, she was uncertain of her ability. Her eyes met the Lextlon instructor's and the older woman's gaze turned into disapproval as if she could read every thought in May's head. May swallowed and forced herself to calm her thoughts and relax her muscles, to be ready to pounce and attack.

A few seconds passed between the three as silence settled in the room. The rest of the students continued to stand at attention without daring to stir. Absolute stillness. All eyes were on the three.

"Go," Eve said quietly, under her breath so only May could hear. Then without looking at her partner, Eve lunged forward. Her movements were beautiful and graceful, hiding the deadly power she held in her small frame. Since ten, all students were taught how to kill with just their bare hands. Now, Eve drew on that knowledge, narrowing her eyes, and choosing to employ the most basic technique so that May could follow and complement her attacks. One hand raised higher than the other, she stepped forward like a dancer, stabbing with her fingers at weak points that she knew existed on the human body. In Eve's sharp battle-enhanced mind, the instructor ceased to be her superior. Only an enemy opponent remained in her sight and she fought without hesitation.

She spun, landing a kick but doing no damage. Without missing a beat, she brought her left arm up just as quickly, aiming for the instructor's bare throat. The instructor contented herself with simply dodging Eve's calculated swings and steps, watching every detail of her student's movement, letting her learn.

Eve then twisted in an unpredictable pattern meant to throw her instructor off guard, and followed with another swinging kick that connected. But the instructor had expertly held up a defensive arm and again the kick was rendered useless. Side-stepping to the right, Eve intentionally let a gap open up so that May had an opportunity to do more damage. Two minds as one.

May saw the opportunity but she hesitated. She couldn't bring herself to hurt the Lextlon instructor. It was only a split second of hesitation but it made all the difference in the high-speed hand-to-hand combat.

Unknowing May still remained one step back from the fight, Eve lunged for a killing blow, believing her partner had already stepped up to cover her blind spot.

It was a grave mistake.

The Lextlon instructor felt a surge of anger as she saw the obvious flaw in their attack. They were supposed to function as one! This was all wrong! Where was the elegant teamwork? What disappointment! Nostrils flaring, the instructor turned from defensive mode into the offence without warning. She swung gracefully, feinted a move, and then moved in, chopping with her arm at Eve's exposed side. Her powerful hit connected with bone and flesh, and Eve gave a yelp of mixed pain and surprise as the instructor slammed her to the hardwood ground, and then placed a well-aimed kick to her abdomen, flinging her a feet back. Eve crashed unceremoniously, mewling in pain as her muscles spasmed with pain.

While Eve tried to suck in the breath that had been knocked out of her, the instructor stepped up to May in one fluid motion. She kicked hard at May's knee caps, making the young girl howl in turn, and fall onto her knees. If the instructor had just applied a bit more pressure, she could have crippled the girl. On her knees, May felt shame flood her senses. Her hesitation had caused Eve to become injured. May couldn't tear her eyes away from her partner who was still struggling futilely to climb back on her feet.

Unforgiving, the instructor raised her hand and lashed out two meaty slaps to May's face. The resounding crack was enough to drown out Eve's whimpering. To the side, the rows of students stood without reaction, soaking in everything, learning. Everything was a lesson. The instructor's lips curled up in disgust and she placed two more slaps on May's face for good measure. The young girl's smooth complexion was now puffy and red, her eyes watering and downcast.

"Disgraceful! Have you learned nothing?"

third person | "him", dialogue, character interaction

"This... this is amazing! The projections are through the roof!" Mries, the short but energetic company CFO, exclaimed as he flipped through the sheets of paper rapidly, his small mouse-like eyes scanning paragraphs behind thick horn-rimmed glasses. His mouth had dropped open as he examined the estimations and the data.

Sitting behind a heavy mahogany desk with a spotless glass counter top, Vladimir leaned back in his swivel chair. He allowed a small smile to flutter across his handsome aquiline features, and for a moment, his eyes danced with triumph. But as Mries looked up, the gloating expression was quickly replaced with Vladimir's usual displeased, scowling expression. Right now, he chose to use a semi-scowl that indicated he was waiting impatiently for Mries to say something useful.

Mries adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. The excitement was obvious on the CFO's face, his cheeks flushed with pleasure as he grasped the meaning of the reports. He was pleased. "Amazing work, Vladimir. If these numbers work out-"

Vladimir held up a hand, rudely interrupting the man from speaking. "I have had the numbers checked, Mries. They will work. The projections are accurate."

Mries took a deep breath, another flush of red creeping onto his rosy cheeks. Clearly, he was ready to bounce and dance across the room in celebration of the breakthrough, but he contained himself. Ignoring what Vladimir had said, Mries insisted, "Still, I will run these numbers again." He missed the thunderous expression that crossed Vladimir's face as the mousey man returned his attention back to the reports, blubbering in excitement. "The company has a chance... I see a bright future for you, young man... promotions, raises..."

Vladimir tuned out as the phone on his desk beeped. He leaned forward and touched a button and spoke firmly into the speakerphone. Annoyance flashed like hot lightning into his tone at having been disturbed in the middle of his meeting. "What is it?"

The pleasant lilt of his secretary floated over the intercom. "Sir, Victoria is here to see you."

Vladimir paused, stunned. What did the witch want now? He contemplated sending her away to humiliate her but thought better of it. Everything was politics in business and it would do him no good to offend Victoria. "Send her in," he said begrudgingly.

A moment later, the heavy doors to his large office were held open and a tall, beautiful woman strode in. Today, her raven-black hair was twisted into a bun and she wore a stylish business dress suit, cut just right to accentuate her long legs and slim body. She carried an expensive designer handbag on her shoulder and walked with confidence in every step she took. Victoria Von Buren. His wife.

Vladimir studied the woman as she approached his desk. He had married Victoria a year ago for all sorts of reasons... such as money. Victoria's family had a ridiculous amount of it. Their relationship was a loveless one. In fact, they could hardly stand each other. When he had married her, Vladimir had thought of her as nothing more than a trophy to parade on his arm, easy to control and manipulate. But Victoria had proven to be much more than that. She had shown she could be both intelligent and cunning.

"My dear," Vladimir said smoothly to his wife, intent on keeping up appearances. "I thought you were off to France." In your daddy's private jet, he added silently.

Victoria smiled sweetly at him. To outsiders it was an enduring gesture but Vladimir knew better than that. He refrained from shivering. He knew that smile all too well. Victoria was up to one of her no-good plots again.

"Victoria!" Mries greeted her warmly, unaware of the rising tension in the room. "How good to see you!"

Victoria turned her sweet smile on Mries and showered him with compliments that made the mousey man blush and fluster as if he was an awkward teenage boy again. She knew exactly what to say and how to act to throw the CFO completely off his game. "You should come by more often, dear Mries. Vladimir and I would love to have you for dinner." Then she dropped the bomb. Just like that, out of the blue with no warning. The real reason that she was here today instead of flying away to France. "I heard you've had a breakthrough?"

Mries chuckled. "News travels fast, hm? We might have something to save the company, and all to the credit of your husband!"

Vladimir sat behind his desk solemnly watching the exchange. Despite everything, he did hold a degree of respect for Victoria and her meddling, but damn, the woman was so stubborn! He had explicitly told her not to get involved and she had done the exact opposite. Right to his face!

"How delightful," Victoria was saying as she winked charmingly at Vladimir as if they shared some secret to success. "I want to see the laboratory."

The second bombshell was launched. Again, just like that.

Vladimir felt like leaping out of his seat in shock. Instead, he clenched his fist and used every ounce of willpower not to react. He couldn't fathom where Victoria had learned of the lab! Had he been careless around her, or had she been spying on him and his work? The thought sent a flare of red hot anger into his veins. Vehemently, he glared at Mries as the CFO did not exercise the same kind of restraint Vladimir had shown. The man reeled back as he spluttered weakly, "L-Lab? No... no idea what you mean, Victoria."

Victoria shrugged and lied smoothly through honeyed words dripping with poison. "We hide no secrets from each other, Mries dear. Vladimir has told me all about it."

Vladimir felt like strangling Mries when the stupid man looked towards him for confirmation. The fool actually thought he would tell an outsider something that important!? Vladimir sat firmly in his seat, about to deny everything Victoria had said and continue feigning bafflement. What could the witch possibly do if he didn't admit to anything?

But then Mries made it worse by squeaking out, "V-Vladimir did? H-He shouldn't have told you about our lab. That's confidential company information!" With just a few words, Mries had admitted to everything. Victoria turned around slowly and flashed Vladimir a grin that spoke volumes.
User Image
                              services in more detail

DRABBLES
                              Short little pieces of writing, usually 100 words or less but I really like to write a lot so my drabbles will be about a page or so (~1000 words).
                              Perfect for very brief character descriptions/biographies.
                              Suitable for only one character with brief mentions of others.
                              Very limited.

ONE-SHOTS / SHORT STORIES
                              Can range from 7 pages and upwards, depending on plot and number of characters.
                              Proper beginning, middle, and end written in.
                              Perfect for almost all story types with a couple of limitations.

CHAPTERS
                              Like the one-shots/short stories in length.
                              Written with the assumption that subsequent chapters may follow; some minor plots may be planted into the story to be used later.
                              Ending may not end on a solid final note compared to one-shots.

NOVELS / FANFICTION
                              Very long pieces of work that may consist of compiled chapters or sections to form a whole story.
                              Each chapter will be planned out beforehand.
                              Plot will be much more elaborate with brainstormed twists.
                              Much more in-depth character and/or setting exploration.

new CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURES
                              Can be written in any perspective (i.e. I, you, he/she).
                              Can be based on you or on a character of your choosing.
                              Just as the title says, I will write a set of mini-stories/drabbles where you/your character will be asked to make a choice. The story will be driven by the variety of different choices you make, allowing you to read up on what happens based on your action or inaction.

EDITING SERVICES
                              My editing services will include:
                              - grammar and spelling checks
                              - minor sentence re-writes for better flow while keeping the meaning the same
                              - additional wording/phrases to flesh out the content
                              note: all my editing is done on Word. You'll have the optional choice of requesting a red pen edit which means I'll send you my Word copy where all changes are made in a red-colored font.
                              If you don't mind and have no interest in looking at the changes I've made, please indicate 'no' on your form and I'll do the whole thing in one color.

**Note: Since there are two types of spelling frequently used in North America, please indicate if you would like the United States system or the Canadian system. I'm very familiar with both and can use each spelling system. If you don't tell me beforehand, I will use the US one by default.
                              For example: color vs colour

User Image
                          let's talk about pricing

Pay what you think is fair

That's it. Simple as that!

You request a piece and offer what you think is fair for the amount of work required.
                          I agree and write, and we're both happy.

Every order I accept is treated with respect so quality is always guaranteed.

Still need general guidelines?
                          ... and then inflation hit!

20k per page for editing / proofreading (10 double-spaced pages = 5 actual pages)
                          50k for half pages
                          100k - 200k per page for writing

content analysis/feedback pricing to be discussed based on how much research I have to do to learn your topic
User Image

requests and order forms

Ordering Process

↺ Ask questions, if you have any
                              ↺ Fill out appropriate order form
                              ↺ And post it in thread. Do not PM them to me please
                              ↺ I may ask you for additional details
                              ↺ I accept order
                              ↺ Trade is sent from me to you when I'm about to start on your piece
                              ↺ You confirm trade within 5 days with agreed upon amount
                              ↺ I start writing & provide progress updates if requested
                              ↺ I send you finished product
                              ↺ Trade is finalized

Order Forms

your beautiful and detailed threads do not replace these forms!
                              i will love them to pieces but i will still need these filled out.

FOR REQUESTING STORIES
                                                          (if you're not sure how to fill out some of the categories,
                                                          leave blank and we can discuss more)

[size=11]
                                                          [b]fandom:[/b] yes/no, and which one (if it is fandom-related, please ask me before filling out this form. i don't want you to go through the order form only to find out I'm unfamiliar with your requested fandom)
                                                          [b]character(s):[/b] name, age, appearance, personality, biography, and anything else you can think of. link me here or write it all down here. it doesn't have to be detailed if you don't have it all yet
                                                          [b]relationships:[/b] that you want explored or to happen
                                                          [b]setting:[/b] physical locations, time period (historical, modern, futuristic), pictures/images if you have them
                                                          [b]genre/theme:[/b] what sort of things you want to see? do you want your characters in action or simply chatting? what events do you want them to experience?
                                                          [b]plot/story:[/b] do you have some plot points you want me to hit? (e.g. i want my character to be stabbed at some point)
                                                          [b]length:[/b] how many words/pages do you want the final product to be?
                                                          [b]type of story:[/b] is it a short drabble, one-shot, chapter, or novel-length?
                                                          [b]narrative perspective:[/b] first person (I), second person (you), third person (him/her)
                                                          [b]other stuff:[/b] additional details you want me to know about and/or things that you definitely don't want to see in your story such as pet peeves that i should avoid (e.g. i hate trees)
                                                          [b]offered bribe:[/b] name what you think is fair for the above work you expect me to do
                                                          [/size]

FOR REQUESTING EDITING/PROOFREADING
                                                          [size=11]
                                                          [b]link to work:[/b]
                                                          [b]deadline:[/b] especially if academic, when do you need it done by?
                                                          i accept rush orders but know that if you give me only an hour to go through a 5-page essay, do not expect something that's close to perfection
                                                          [b]red pen:[/b] yes (if you want to see what changes I made. all changes or sentence re-writes will be marked in red on Word and sent to you via email) or no (if you don't care about the changes and want the edited piece sent via pm)
                                                          [b]offered bribe:[/b] name what you think is fair for the above work you expect me to do
                                                          [/size]

FOR REQUESTING CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURES
                                                          [size=11]
                                                          [b]fandom:[/b] yes/no, and which one (if it is fandom-related, please ask me before filling out this form. i don't want you to go through the order form only to find out I'm unfamiliar with your requested fandom)
                                                          [b]character personality:[/b] do you want a general character who exhibits general human reactions, or do you want one that you've pre-created? If you want to use your own, please provide me with as much details as you want (the more you provide, the more accurate I can write your character). please list appearances, short biography, personality and any other relevant info
                                                          [b]setting:[/b] physical locations, time period (historical, modern, futuristic), pictures/images if you have them
                                                          [b]genre/theme:[/b] historical epic, action, high fantasy, science fiction, or something else?
                                                          [b]narrative perspective:[/b] first person (I), second person (you), third person (him/her)
                                                          [b]other stuff:[/b] additional details you want me to know about and/or things that you definitely don't want to see in your story such as pet peeves that i should avoid (e.g. I don't want dilemmas of 'to kill or not to kill')
                                                          [b]length:[/b] how long do you want it to be? how many choices do you want to be making? is it a set amount (e.g. 5) or unlimited (e.g. I'll tell you when I'm bored and don't want any more choices)
                                                          [b]offered bribe:[/b] price based on per choice block and not the entire thing. it's a pay-per-choice segment kind of thing so you can drop off whenever you feel like it; no obligation to complete x-amount of segments
                                                          [/size]
User Image
available slots & progress

If you would like detailed progress updates on your piece, please ask.
                  I'm almost always online C:
                  note: higher bribes will take top priority.

STORY SLOTS

Shoppe is currently closed.
                  Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. If you'd like to contact me, please send me a PM. I will get back to you by the end of each week.

1. neko-niki [ brainstorming/outlining ]

2. Miss Mirri [ trade will be sent ]

3. kitty868theonly {p.6}

4. Little Kitty -anon- 500k {p.5}

EDITING SLOTS

WAITING LIST
                  once slots are filled, you'll be placed on the waiting list.
                  current waiting time: 4 weeks

1. IllusionarySnowflake [ x ]
                  2. Psycho Ice 400k 2m {revised p.12}
                  3. Valkyronn {p.9}
                  4. Rheijima 11
                  5. What Penguins Do {p.11}
                  6. Evaesis0 [ x ]

COMPLETED

Little Kitty -anon- || 150k editing work
                  EmpheralBeauty || 100k editing work
                  Little Kitty -anon- || 400k chapter
                  neko-niki || 400k chapter