Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Informer

Sorry but I've been so swamped and have so much work to worry about I haven't gotten a single word completed for the stories I told people I would do. I'm so sorry to disappoint but hopefully one day I will have time to finish them all
Hello!
I'm Wishes, or you can also refer to me as Chrissie if you'd rather.
Since I'm just now opening the shop, works will be free until I get a feel for writing the styles/genres people want and have samples to offer.
I will be shortly creating an actual order form but for now I just request a few pieces of information:
Characters and descriptions of each
time period
relationship of the characters
main story line or plot
character from which the story is told along with 1st or 3rd person perspective
and the setting

Will do:
fanfic
romance
action
tragedy
comedy
(these will all be to the best of my ability)

Won't do:
anything against the Gaia ToS (this does include smut (PM me any questions you have if the subject is dicy))

Any questions feel free to ask!

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

u no durarara or Khr?

Invisible Informer

xMilkita
u no durarara or Khr?

I do not. i'm sorry

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

x-Broken Wishes-x
xMilkita
u no durarara or Khr?

I do not. i'm sorry

oh wells. Thanks =3=

Golden Fairy

hi, I want to request a story
is it ok if I send my request by pm?
also, it it ok if I request you to not publish it or use it as a sample? (because I don't like having stuff involving my characters online)

Invisible Informer

Sidereus Nuncius
hi, I want to request a story
is it ok if I send my request by pm?
also, it it ok if I request you to not publish it or use it as a sample? (because I don't like having stuff involving my characters online)

Your request is perfectly acceptable by PM and I always ask before using a writing as an example so there is no trouble in your request to not have yours published ^-^

Liberal Lunatic

Evening, would you be up for a Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or an Avengers (the movie) fanfic? c:

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Any chance you know:

Kingdom Hearts
Pandora Hearts
Five Nights At Freddys
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Criminal Minds

or would you do an original story? (note: my original story idea's goes along with horror/tragic stuff)

Invisible Informer

Aijin Sama
Evening, would you be up for a Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or an Avengers (the movie) fanfic? c:

I can do Harry Potter or the Avengers! I have unfortunately not seen Lord of the Rings.

Invisible Informer

SnowyGamer777
Any chance you know:

Kingdom Hearts
Pandora Hearts
Five Nights At Freddys
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Criminal Minds

or would you do an original story? (note: my original story idea's goes along with horror/tragic stuff)

I can totally do an original story! Unfortunately I do not know these topics well enough to feel as if I could give you a satisfying story.

Liberal Lunatic

x-Broken Wishes-x
Aijin Sama

I can do Harry Potter or the Avengers! I have unfortunately not seen Lord of the Rings.

I'll pm you with more specifics : )

Anxious Mage

Hello!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moira Deringer
Fair and objective, Moira tries to do things from which everyone will benefit. Not surprising that she is often called upon to settle disputes, something she does with a keen sense of justice which comes from a deep desire for peace and harmony. However, she can be a bit of a show off and has a temper when provoked. Active and fiery she sometimes bites off more than she can chew. Brave and loyal to the point of foolishness, when she sets out to accomplish something, she ensures she achieve it, come what may. Emotional and passionate, she is liable to strong reactions, and tends to react in a physical way to everything, which may, at times, make her seem overbearing and dominating, but she always means well. Efficient and practical, she is an asset at their workplace, as no detail will be overlooked ever, once she's been around to check on it. She possesses a great sense of duty and is an utter perfectionist of her work. This intelligent, rational and practical trooper does her best to enthusiastically enjoy every moment life gives her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kathryn Murphy: (Transgender)
(mouth marks are old scars)
Blessed with brilliant communication skills, Kathryn is quick-witted and always on her toes. She is a friendly albeit sarcastic woman, who likes to indulge in talking, and she talks quite a lot. But, she is not merely a good talker, she also loves to listen, lend a sympathetic ear, learn and react. She's also bluntly honest which sometimes gets her in trouble with more sensitive people. Hard-working, dedicated, ambitious, patient, and self-confident, Kathryn rarely allows any nonsense at work, which makes her very reliable. Murphy bears all hardships with discipline and finds her own way out of tough circumstances. With a superior sense of duty, selflessness and devotion to her friend and partner, she is admired for her determination. She loves to examine others, and knows how to get to the roots of things. Her sharp sense of intuition definitely facilitates to accomplish this. She owns an overwhelming ability to strip away all veneer and get to the core of any issue. Often believed to lack any type of shame, she promotes her cause, and ensures that no matter what things go forward to society's benefit. Murphy is thoroughly meticulous in her work. Industrious and methodical, she doesn't like to delegate and wants to oversee every step of an operation herself.

Length: Any
Plot: Mamihlapinatapai- a look shared by two people, each wishing that the other will offer something that they both desire but are unwilling to suggest or offer themselves

Space trooper Moira Deringer is in love with her partner Kathryn Murphy but she hasn't confessed her feelings because it's against the rules, she values their friendship and working relationship most and worries it'd make their friendship awkward. Their platonic relationship is important to her and she would not give it up for the world. Kathryn Murphy has noticed her attraction and shares it but is waiting for her to make her move because she outranks Moira Deringer and doesn't believe it'd be proper to act. She would never want to take advantage of her best friend and the power dynamics makes her uncomfortable. However while waiting has it's merits she'd decided to be a little more obvious about her attraction, she's not going to flirt or make any lewd comments but she is wearing suggestive clothing around their combined quarters, hoping Moira will react.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
How about black butler?

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
x-Broken Wishes-x

I can totally do an original story! Unfortunately I do not know these topics well enough to feel as if I could give you a satisfying story.

I dont know if you know my request or not but anything here [x]. There are three original storys to choose from.

Also remember you have writers freedom.
Though please keep within the plot idea.... if you accept
Also may i ask how much you'd like for this? if you accept owo?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff