Obsessive Partner

Rayen Raiah
xMilkita
Rayen Raiah
xMilkita
Rayen Raiah
xMilkita
do u no khr or durarara?

I am familiar with KHR but it has been a little bit so I might have to do some research. Thus it may be a little longer than the others.
ohhh well if you don't mind the research. I have lots of prompts, maybe you can pick a prompt that interests you Here. Ill help you with the research ;>

Thanks. razz Cause all of my KHR stuff is 4 years old: http://www.lunaescence.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=10831

Since then, my writing has improved but I've lost touch with what's going on in the series. Which makes me sad. (Gave you the link to give you a bit of a sample. Like I said, they're four years maybe going on five years old. I've definitely improved since then.)
alrighty tell me when u choose a prompt :> ill help with info later

Honestly I probably won't even need the research. I can do the Gokudera fairly easy (I believe. I suppose we'll see. razz But I can do a bit if I really need it.). Do you want TYL!Gokudera?
umm im going to assume that since you said gokudera You doing this prompt "Gokudera caring about Tsuna more then reader. if they had a date he would cancel for Tsuna. In a battle he would be by Tsuna side, even if the reader needs help. This could lead to reader getting hurt (physically) in the battle due to him not being there to protect her. Reader doesn't get jealous, blame him or mind that he does that. But after while he starts to feel guilty about it. (Either someone (who this someone is? up to you) tells him or he notices himself) I allow you to kill off reader to turn this in angst." and TYL Gokudera sure~ biggrin

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
xMilkita
Rayen Raiah
xMilkita
Rayen Raiah
xMilkita
ohhh well if you don't mind the research. I have lots of prompts, maybe you can pick a prompt that interests you Here. Ill help you with the research ;>

Thanks. razz Cause all of my KHR stuff is 4 years old: http://www.lunaescence.com/fics/viewuser.php?uid=10831

Since then, my writing has improved but I've lost touch with what's going on in the series. Which makes me sad. (Gave you the link to give you a bit of a sample. Like I said, they're four years maybe going on five years old. I've definitely improved since then.)

Honestly I probably won't even need the research. I can do the Gokudera fairly easy (I believe. I suppose we'll see. razz But I can do a bit if I really need it.). Do you want TYL!Gokudera?
umm im going to assume that since you said gokudera You doing this prompt "Gokudera caring about Tsuna more then reader. if they had a date he would cancel for Tsuna. In a battle he would be by Tsuna side, even if the reader needs help. This could lead to reader getting hurt (physically) in the battle due to him not being there to protect her. Reader doesn't get jealous, blame him or mind that he does that. But after while he starts to feel guilty about it. (Either someone (who this someone is? up to you) tells him or he notices himself) I allow you to kill off reader to turn this in angst." and TYL Gokudera sure~ biggrin

Yup! smile

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Rayen Raiah
xMilkita
Rayen Raiah
xMilkita
Rayen Raiah
xMilkita

Yup! smile

alrighty then. But since you are sure you don't need info on character ill just PM you more about the reader. Since there is limited space in a forum i didn't want to make it to full

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff