Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need some samples so I won't be too picky smile
Just post what you want and what you'll offer.
I have the right to decline anyone. Nothing really phases me but if I don't think I'll be able to do it justice know that this is the reason.
Feel free to PM me but if you do at least bump the thread.
Also please <3 or </3 the thread accordingly, keep it at 0!
might as well aim for that heated achievement! biggrin

Seasonal Phantom

Hermano Luna

Hey there, were you interested in writing about my dudes? I don't have a particular request, but I'm just going to copypaste from my old request thread:
Glace Leau
Hey there, writers! I have some ridiculously developed roleplay characters/dolls and not enough writing talent or inspiration to do much with them, so I thought it'd be fun to come commission some writing from anyone who feels like writing them.

Pictures to make the thread more attractive!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
-Character-driven vignettes
-Short ideas/prompts for comics, etc.
-People to have fun with all the stuff I blurted out on my Weebly page
-Exploring whatever situations you might imagine my characters in
-Slice-of-life, monologues, fluff, other situations more interesting than what I can come up with

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR:
-Smut
-Fanfiction
-Fantasy/sci-fi/magic AUs or anything like that
-Multi-chapter epics
-Writing that heavily features other characters
-My characters being used in your personal story

While I'm glad for you to have fun writing my characters, me asking you to write them for me isn't me giving you permission to use them in whatever you want. They're still mine and I at least expect you to send me anything you use them in. (Not that I think they're so interesting that I need to go ORIGNAL CHARACTR DONUT STEAL, but it's actually happened before, so.)

If you're at all interested in writing for me, just let me know! You can tell me things like who you want to write, how much you expect to write, and how much you'd like to be paid. Or not. I probably won't turn you down, honestly. You're also more than welcome to stay and hang out, ask me more questions about them for the purpose of writing things (I have a lot more than I remembered/bothered to write out worked out), ask me questions about them for the sake of indulging me, anything like that.

Here's the Weebly site if you missed the links.
yoooooo
would you be perhaps interested in a student x teacher fluffy fluff story
i haven't got a set plot yet but i could send you a brief character summary of each and we can figure out a plot together

i'm a chick btw if that makes this any less creepy :' (
Glace Leau
Hermano Luna

Hey there, were you interested in writing about my dudes? I don't have a particular request, but I'm just going to copypaste from my old request thread:
Glace Leau
Hey there, writers! I have some ridiculously developed roleplay characters/dolls and not enough writing talent or inspiration to do much with them, so I thought it'd be fun to come commission some writing from anyone who feels like writing them.

Pictures to make the thread more attractive!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
-Character-driven vignettes
-Short ideas/prompts for comics, etc.
-People to have fun with all the stuff I blurted out on my Weebly page
-Exploring whatever situations you might imagine my characters in
-Slice-of-life, monologues, fluff, other situations more interesting than what I can come up with

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR:
-Smut
-Fanfiction
-Fantasy/sci-fi/magic AUs or anything like that
-Multi-chapter epics
-Writing that heavily features other characters
-My characters being used in your personal story

While I'm glad for you to have fun writing my characters, me asking you to write them for me isn't me giving you permission to use them in whatever you want. They're still mine and I at least expect you to send me anything you use them in. (Not that I think they're so interesting that I need to go ORIGNAL CHARACTR DONUT STEAL, but it's actually happened before, so.)

If you're at all interested in writing for me, just let me know! You can tell me things like who you want to write, how much you expect to write, and how much you'd like to be paid. Or not. I probably won't turn you down, honestly. You're also more than welcome to stay and hang out, ask me more questions about them for the purpose of writing things (I have a lot more than I remembered/bothered to write out worked out), ask me questions about them for the sake of indulging me, anything like that.

Here's the Weebly site if you missed the links.
oh cool, someone who isn't looking for smut.
Nice
Would you be willing to offer art for this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff