< 1 2 3 >

Mewling Noob

Chiona
N0plsu
Chiona
N0plsu
I wants stuff!
Username: N0plsu
Request: (writing, short story, original. Do you write male x male? If so, can you pick a pairing from here? Friendship is also welcome if not.
Length: min 1k, max no cap
Due Date:
Price: 2b depending on length
Anything Else: The thumbnails are clickable

Absolutely! And yes, I can do yaoi. I was actually poking through your request thread a few minutes ago XD
Do you have a preference for which pair or should I just pick one?

Haha, sweeeeeet.
Hmmm, not a preference as of yet. Hmmmmm. I don't think i do. Nothing is coming to mind. Wait no, would you like to try these two? XD

Okay!
Your character profiles are beautiful, by the way <3

Really? I tried my best to make it look niceeeeeee. Ahhhh~ Thaanks

User Image

Chiona
You can just call me Chi ^^
Actually my best friend loooooooooooooves Greek gods and she has taken multiple college classes on them. I can make her help me out with it!
Thus, it is much more practical for me than fanfiction.
What kind of story were you thinking of?

Thank you, that's great! Chi it is! ^^
Here's what I'm thinking of:

I wants stuff!
Username: Lucky~9~Lives
Request: Writing
Length: 2k-3k words
Due Date: n/a
Price: 150mil
Anything Else: Chronos, the laid-back God of Time, traditionally receives coins from recruits who pass basic training at a barracks, in recognition of their graduation to manhood - paying their debt of youth, as it were. However, Ares, the hot-headed God of War, arrives to demand the tribute for himself, prompting Chronos to wave his staff...making Ares start to get younger! Too busy boasting to notice, soon Ares finds himself treated as some scrawny rookie in too-big breeches trying in vain to look macho. Taunting the frustrated fighter, Chronos easily holds his staff out of reach as Ares shrinks into a child, and summons baby supplies as the god increasingly resembles a mere toddler. Returning Ares to infancy, Chronos diapers the bawling babe and teases as he bottle feeds him that Ares can keep the coins until he's ready to be a grown-up. Ares can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off as Chronos finishes burping him; unfortunately, his clothing wasn't part of the spell... XD

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions! <3

Tipsy Fatcat

I wants stuff!
Username: sunnygirI
Request: writing
Length: any
Price: 2b base +tip (changes according to length!)
Anything Else: characters, setting, genre, etc!

Timid Hunter

11,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I wants stuff!
Username: Mr_nice
Request: (writing or editing) Writing
Length: LONG My request site http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/my-oc-in-naruto-one-shot-i-need-a-writer-s-20-mil-10-bil/t.95509661/
Due Date: ONLY if requesting editing for a school assignment. Take your time
Price: 3 bil
Anything Else: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/my-oc-in-naruto-one-shot-i-need-a-writer-s-20-mil-10-bil/t.95509661/ all the info you need is in this thread.

Questionable Inquisitor

Lucky~9~Lives
Chiona
You can just call me Chi ^^
Actually my best friend loooooooooooooves Greek gods and she has taken multiple college classes on them. I can make her help me out with it!
Thus, it is much more practical for me than fanfiction.
What kind of story were you thinking of?

Thank you, that's great! Chi it is! ^^
Here's what I'm thinking of:

I wants stuff!
Username: Lucky~9~Lives
Request: Writing
Length: 2k-3k words
Price: 150mil
Anything Else: Chronos, the laid-back God of Time, traditionally receives coins from recruits who pass basic training at a barracks, in recognition of their graduation to manhood - paying their debt of youth, as it were. However, Ares, the hot-headed God of War, arrives to demand the tribute for himself, prompting Chronos to wave his staff...making Ares start to get younger! Too busy boasting to notice, soon Ares finds himself treated as some scrawny rookie in too-big breeches trying in vain to look macho. Taunting the frustrated fighter, Chronos easily holds his staff out of reach as Ares shrinks into a child, and summons baby supplies as the god increasingly resembles a mere toddler. Returning Ares to infancy, Chronos diapers the bawling babe and teases as he bottle feeds him that Ares can keep the coins until he's ready to be a grown-up. Ares can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off as Chronos finishes burping him; unfortunately, his clothing wasn't part of the spell... XD

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions! <3

Sounds fun! I'll start soon ^^

Questionable Inquisitor

sunnygirI
I wants stuff!

This sounds fun! Is there a specific storyline you're wanting me to write or are you just looking for something that includes your characters?
Please keep in mind that you will be added to the waitlist, so it may be a while before I can get it to you <3

Questionable Inquisitor

Mr_nice
I wants stuff!
Length: LONG My request site http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/my-oc-in-naruto-one-shot-i-need-a-writer-s-20-mil-10-bil/t.95509661/
Anything Else: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/my-oc-in-naruto-one-shot-i-need-a-writer-s-20-mil-10-bil/t.95509661/ all the info you need is in this thread.

This sounds like a fun prompt ^^
However, how long is "LONG"?
Please keep in mind that you will be added to the waitlist, so it may be a while before I can get it to you <3
Chiona

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the sound of it ^^

Questionable Inquisitor

Lucky~9~Lives
Chiona

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the sound of it ^^

No prob! And it seems that I won't have to do much research for it, which I'm glad for! haha ^^

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Chiona

Alright! I'd like to write about the Incineration of Luke, if that's alright? Looking at your list of writers, it seemed like it wasn't getting much attention ^^

Thats perfectly fine! ^-^ I've had two writers for him but one canceled without warning o-o. im going to go fill out a form now

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
I wants stuff!
Username: SnowyGamer777
Request: writing [x] Incineration of Luke
Length: around 4,000 words?
Due Date: B.l.a.n.k.
Price: 10Bil? if that enough? o-o?
Anything Else: Nope but if you have any questions please ask ^-^

Questionable Inquisitor

SnowyGamer777
I wants stuff!
Username: SnowyGamer777
Request: writing [x] Incineration of Luke
Length: around 4,000 words?
Due Date: B.l.a.n.k.
Price: 10Bil? if that enough? o-o?
Anything Else: Nope but if you have any questions please ask ^-^

Alrighty <3

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Chiona

I sent the trade just in case i forget later on o-o. Hope you dont mind ^-^

Timid Hunter

11,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Chiona
Mr_nice
I wants stuff!

This sounds like a fun prompt ^^
However, how long is "LONG"?

Long for me is 2-3 pages.
I can wait since you write Naruto fanfics like me. heart

Tipsy Fatcat

Chiona
sunnygirI
I wants stuff!

This sounds fun! Is there a specific storyline you're wanting me to write or are you just looking for something that includes your characters?

I'm actually plotless (as always) so it'd be great if you can come up with some plots for them? though i'm willing to discuss!
And no problem, i can wait ^ q ^)/

Should I start trade now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas