Boompboomp!

Aged Reveler

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

yum_coldone

Adorable Sex Symbol

yum_coldone
She's a badass writer who can do any kind of story you can imagine! If you have the gold to hire her.. You'll enjoy yourself! I promise! wink

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200

Adorable Sex Symbol

Sidereus Nuncius

A rift in the dimension opened, the gaping tear wide enough to fit a house, yet only produced one slender being. Bright green hues examined the scene quickly while their owner struggled to straighten her attire, smoothing the palms of her steady hands over the fabric. So this was the place she would once more be reunited with Rill? The planet itself seemed primitive, with vast stretches of greenery dotting the distant landscape while the immediate area played home to various species of flora Chwip didn't recognize. Despite wanting to further investigate the strange life sprouting up in sprawling disarray at her feet, she thought better of the action and immediately began a trek further inland, reaching upwards to anchor her greying blonde locks behind her ears. Hiking through the foliage, she took note of her surroundings, though only to keep in mind just where the magician had started off her journey. In the distance, the portal quivered with a stir of cosmic energies, threatening to close at any moment.

It didn't take long to come across the only structure in the immediate area, with a small picket fence surrounding the home and a gaudy lawn gnome adding flavor to the atmosphere. It was there, in the front garden he knelt, with his back towards Chwip. There in the flesh, his curly brown hair an ageless testament to her memories. How she struggled to cope when he left, fighting to deal with the aftermath the Illusion had forced upon her homeworld, with Rill as the seemingly guilty culprit to all the atrocities. Wandering feet ceased their onward pursuit, content to place her just outside the barrier of the fenced yard. Arms crossed slowly as the woman spoke, tightening beneath her barely existent bosom in a securing fashion. "This is what you've done?"

The older of the two turned from his tending of lilies, a small shovel held in one hand while the other remained firmly planted in the dirt to keep his balance. "Chwip?"

"You left in such a hurry, I thought something urgent had happened. Your goodbye made me question what your true motives had been..." Arms breaking from their grasp about her waste to motion outward, she continued loudly, "But this was your reason? You left us to become a gardener?!"

"Oh, you are as headstrong as I remember. Very good." Rill offered a smile in the face of her unsatisfied reaction, his tone remaining pleasant. "You didn't come to lecture me though, did you?"

Having been caught off guard by the question, Chwip swallowed hard and let her shoulders slump to an uncharacteristic presentation that almost shattered her usually elegant stature. "I came because I didn't know how to stay away..." Lids lowering so her view was set on the manicured lawn, she barely took notice of his movements. He was upon her sooner than expected, his warm embrace bringing the magicians closer physically than she could ever remember them being prior. "I've missed you, Rill. I've been living a dream since you left and I just want to wake up and-"

"I'm sorry I left you to pick up the pieces alone." Instinctively the youth's features buried themselves in the nape of the male's neck, even though she was a good deal taller than Rill. His voice was soothing, lulling her into a sense of comfort even as the waves of heartache roiled within. So long she had kept her feelings tucked away, saved for this moment when he would be found and returned to her. No longer the child he remembered, Chwip exuded an air of femininity and grace far exceeding the girl Rill once knew. "To dwell on the tragedies we face will do us no good though. You are a strong, beautiful woman, Chwip... Even if I am not there. Don't ever forget that."

Chwip pulled away from their hug to face the man she knew now only in name, having spent so long apart from Rill, and stared openly into his golden hues. She offered him insight then, to see the pain and the anguish, to see the confusion and chaos. She offered him a glimpse at the love she felt for her mentor in it's entirety. "I forgive you. I would have forgiven you then if I knew it would have kept you with me."

His signature smile broken over Rill's tan features, beaming brightly at the woman. "I didn't leave to hurt you, Chwip. It was just time to do so." Motioning with his chin towards the house and surrounding property, he continued with, "This served as a place for me to think and reflect on what happened. I knew you would also need time to do so, even if you think it wrong of me to have left." Dropping the hand shovel as his steps lead him towards the doorway of the cottage, it was obvious he intended for them to move their conversation inside. "I'm sure you have much to tell me of Khorben, so please do me the honor of accompanying me." There was an open invitation for her speak as he strolled off to the entrance way, though part of her felt there was nothing left to say.

All of this proved more daunting than she had expected.

Finally, mustering the nerve to do so, Chwip called out, "But did you think of me while you were gone? Have I been on your mind at all?"

Stopped dead in his tracks, Rill remained silent for a time. Just standing there with his hand on the handle of the door, seemingly debating his response. It was almost painful to watch him sort his thoughts, though when he spoke again, Chwip felt once more at ease.

"Not a day has gone by I haven't had you on my mind. I created a universe, yet never once did I think I could replicate someone such as you." Then he once more smiled genuinely and added, "Now come inside quickly. There is much I want to know!"

Here is what I came up with.
I hope there are no glaringly off details.

Golden Fairy

We Could Be Villains

Aww, it's great, and so quick too!
Thanks a lot emotion_kirakira

Adorable Sex Symbol

Sidereus Nuncius
We Could Be Villains

Aww, it's great, and so quick too!
Thanks a lot emotion_kirakira

You're very welcome.
I'm glad you like it. :3

Adorable Sex Symbol

Evaesis0

You're next for orders.
Send the initial trade whenever you're ready and I'll begin working on the piece soon.
Will take a few days because of length, but I'm sure that goes without saying.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
We Could Be Villains
Evaesis0

You're next for orders.
Send the initial trade whenever you're ready and I'll begin working on the piece soon.

Woo sending trade now. I will send a pm with a little more info and me email smile

Adorable Sex Symbol

Evaesis0
We Could Be Villains
Evaesis0

You're next for orders.

Woo sending trade now. I will send a pm with a little more info and me email smile

Alright. c:

Adorable Sex Symbol

yum_coldone

Adorable Sex Symbol

yum_coldone

Adorable Sex Symbol

yum_coldone

Quick Reply

Submit