Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
unicornfrippery
User Image

Hello, love smile I'd be more than happy to help you!

Don't sweat, darlin, we all start somewhere smile writing is such an exciting thing! And I'm sure you're better than you think you are. heart

For the price, at the moment I'm giving out my first five orders for free, except yours is a bit more like the JumboEditingPacks which I'm charging 65k for. However, I'm happy to make it a bit cheaper for you and do the first five chapters for free so you can figure out if you like how I edit and if I'm helping you, and then after that it'd be 3k + 1k for every thousand words (so 4k for 1000 words, 5k for 2000 words 13 for 10 000 words, etc.), with a cap of 50k. smile So I'll do as much editing as you like, but the price won't go over 50k.

Is this fanfiction or original fiction? Is it based on/in the world of/using the characters of a show/book series/movie/whatever? If so, what is it based on?

Oh, and are the chapters 3500 words each, or altogether?

Thank you for your interest! heart I'd love to help you.
        Yay! Yes, I am so excited to learn new things from your edits 3nodding

I see I see, great! we can do that biggrin
        So... the first 5 chapters are free editing but every chapter after that will cost according to number of words? smile Okay! 4laugh

it is an original fiction, here is the sypnosis smile
        Cora’s parents have found the perfect place to open their dream restaurant, Moon Harbor. On her first day of school something unexplainable happens, and a shocking family secret is revealed. Cora is a type of witch known as an Elemental. Created long ago, the Elementals were unleashed to protect humans from the Darker Evil, which hence had been banished from the Earth. Now the Darker Evil brings chaos as they infest Earth once more. With the Darker Evil upon their heels, Cora and her newly found friends must try to defend the humans while foiling the wicked schemes of the Darker Evil before they take over the Earth.

Everything is based from my own imagination whee C:

The first 5 chapters are 3500 words altogether.

Thank you! I cannot wait to start! biggrin

Beloved Fatcat

Nahtahhlee
unicornfrippery
User Image

Hello, love smile I'd be more than happy to help you!

Don't sweat, darlin, we all start somewhere smile writing is such an exciting thing! And I'm sure you're better than you think you are. heart

For the price, at the moment I'm giving out my first five orders for free, except yours is a bit more like the JumboEditingPacks which I'm charging 65k for. However, I'm happy to make it a bit cheaper for you and do the first five chapters for free so you can figure out if you like how I edit and if I'm helping you, and then after that it'd be 3k + 1k for every thousand words (so 4k for 1000 words, 5k for 2000 words 13 for 10 000 words, etc.), with a cap of 50k. smile So I'll do as much editing as you like, but the price won't go over 50k.

Is this fanfiction or original fiction? Is it based on/in the world of/using the characters of a show/book series/movie/whatever? If so, what is it based on?

Oh, and are the chapters 3500 words each, or altogether?

Thank you for your interest! heart I'd love to help you.
        Yay! Yes, I am so excited to learn new things from your edits 3nodding

I see I see, great! we can do that biggrin
        So... the first 5 chapters are free editing but every chapter after that will cost according to number of words? smile Okay! 4laugh

it is an original fiction, here is the sypnosis smile
        Cora’s parents have found the perfect place to open their dream restaurant, Moon Harbor. On her first day of school something unexplainable happens, and a shocking family secret is revealed. Cora is a type of witch known as an Elemental. Created long ago, the Elementals were unleashed to protect humans from the Darker Evil, which hence had been banished from the Earth. Now the Darker Evil brings chaos as they infest Earth once more. With the Darker Evil upon their heels, Cora and her newly found friends must try to defend the humans while foiling the wicked schemes of the Darker Evil before they take over the Earth.

Everything is based from my own imagination whee C:

The first 5 chapters are 3500 words altogether.

Thank you! I cannot wait to start! biggrin
User Image

That sounds great! It sounds like a really interesting plot, too. smile
Email me what you've got/what you'd like me to start on at sophie.the.unicorn@hotmail.com, okay? Preferably as an attachment. Do you have MS Word? Is it okay if I use trackchanges?

Or would you prefer PM? Trackchanges are much easier because you can see what I've done and I can add comments, but I can work with PM smile

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
unicornfrippery
User Image

That sounds great! It sounds like a really interesting plot, too. smile
Email me what you've got/what you'd like me to start on at sophie.the.unicorn@hotmail.com, okay? Preferably as an attachment. Do you have MS Word? Is it okay if I use trackchanges?

Or would you prefer PM? Trackchanges are much easier because you can see what I've done and I can add comments, but I can work with PM smile

Yay! Thank you smile
        Yupp! I have MS Word and trackchanges would be great!
        I will drop you an email right now! emotion_awesome
EphemeraI Bliss
unicornfrippery
I Natsu I

Omrg ♥♥♥ *u*
        I never knew things like these existed!
        //stalking Natsu pays off.

I'm definitely going to make an order here! >w<
        I roleplay and it would be of great help to have an editor heart

wow you stalker
        <3

Beloved Fatcat

And we have a new affiliate! heart

Loiterer

Please edit my work!
Name: EphemeraI Bliss
Type of work: Roleplay Post
Length/wordcount: 258
Price: 3k
American or British English: American
Particular Areas of Concern: Editing choppiness, or smooths sentences. Or things that don't make sense. And of course adding good descriptions/details ^^
Is it an Express Order? Hrm. Kinda not really. It's a roleplay post. >3<
Other: heart

Beloved Fatcat

Accepted! <3

Loiterer

Please edit my work!
Type of work: Roleplay post
Length/wordcount: 644
Particular Areas of Concern: Editing un-smoothness or bad phrasing. Also adding details/good phrasing xD
Is it an Express Order? Kinda not really. Rp posts, what can I say? > 3<
Other: I sent you a PM for the post. When you reply, can you keep it there so I can reference what you changed more easily? Thanks ^^ heart

unicornfrippery

4,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Please edit my work!
Name: Kat
Type of work (essay, original fiction, etc.): Resume and cover letter, please!
Length/wordcount: Er, I have no idea. Flat rate for resume, and I think the cover letter is around three hundred words?
Price: Let's just round to 4,500.
American or British English: American English.
Particular Areas of Concern: Career fair is on Wednesday. Can we make it pretty before then?
Is it an Express Order? Somewhat.
Other: You seem incredibly charming, and I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread.

Beloved Fatcat

Fieri Lux
Please edit my work!
Name: Kat
Type of work (essay, original fiction, etc.): Resume and cover letter, please!
Length/wordcount: Er, I have no idea. Flat rate for resume, and I think the cover letter is around three hundred words?
Price: Let's just round to 4,500.
American or British English: American English.
Particular Areas of Concern: Career fair is on Wednesday. Can we make it pretty before then?
Is it an Express Order? Somewhat.
Other: You seem incredibly charming, and I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread.

I'd love to help you! smile Do you mind emailing it in a Microsoft Word or Open Office document so I can work with trackchanges? Or would you prefer PMing or something else? heart

My email is sophie.the.unicorn@hotmail.com

EDIT: Also, thank you so much smile you also seem really lovely!

Loiterer

Please edit my work!
Type of work: Roleplay post
Length/wordcount: 355
American or British English: American English
Particular Areas of Concern: Help with bad wording.
Is it an Express Order? Kinda? // it's a roleplay post xD
Other: Keep the pm I originally sent when you reply, thanks! :3

unicornfrippery

Loiterer

Please edit my work!
Name: Ephemerai bliss
Type of work: RP post
Length/wordcount: 660
Price: 3k+
Particular Areas of Concern: Details and making it smoother
Is it an Express Order? Sort of o3o
Other: Thanks! ^^

Loiterer

unicornfrippery

Bump! heart

Btw, I forgot to mention in the PM something. Because I didn't realize it until now.
But my characters are close to each other. However, the way I did everything made it seem like they aren't close. Since she came off as too pissed >__< If you can lower the level of pissed-ness yet keep as much action in there, then that would be great 3nodding (Feel free to change a lot of it, because it will be needed >o< )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff