Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Werewolf

No, I suck at life.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Pfff. That's not true, and you know it.

Hilarious Genius

Hello there! :'D

I was wondering if you guys wanted to help me develop a back story for my OC?

Wheezing Conversationalist

Dapper Werewolf

saturns spyglass

Saturn, I'd be delighted.
List some details and then we can go from there :)

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

You ever gonna reply to the Hunt? ;~;

Dapper Werewolf

I will at some point soon. I'm trying to get comfortable with my classes atm. You still have to reply for Liam as well as Warren, so its not like I left you with nothinggg c:

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Fffffff, check again, lady. I already replied for Marie. And, I'm thinking about that one still. It's not a matter of having nothing to do, it's a matter of wanting to read something new.

Dapper Werewolf

Aw poop I'm stupid.

Andddd I know exactly what you're talking about. But I have an a** ton of reading to do today... Like three chapters for anthropology, two for geology, and one more for sociology.

I am going to try my hardest, but I'm still dealing with the skeevy desktop and I've got one math class and three reading intensive classes :c

But I am. I willlll. c:

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

I understand. School's definitely more important. I'm just getting bored waiting. D;

Dapper Werewolf

I know I know, I'm sorry sad
User Image
User Image

Username: a twilight end
Type of Commission: original character complete profiles.
Genre: N/A
Length: N/A
References: Olivia or Daisy?
Details! Bribe! 400k per completed profile? I've starting writing down some information on them but kind of just got a writer's block after that. ;x

Dapper Werewolf

a twilight end

Sure thing, sweetcheeks.
I might message you at some point, to clarify some things. But I'll start working on those! :3
Burping Bubblegum
a twilight end

Sure thing, sweetcheeks.
I might message you at some point, to clarify some things. But I'll start working on those! :3

Not a problem. c: Would you like me to send half of the trade now?

Dapper Werewolf

a twilight end
Burping Bubblegum
a twilight end

Sure thing, sweetcheeks.

Not a problem. c: Would you like me to send half of the trade now?

That is not neccesary. Since it's a bribe I'm going a little 'eh' on the payments right now.

That and since I'm in school, I have a TON of reading and I can't guarantee a speedy delivery with these profiles. I have to have a solid day where I can sit down and do them and those are hard to come by.

...So I don't feel comfortable accepting the payment if I am not for sure that I can get it to you quickly. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff