Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hunter

Welcome to The Write Stop!

Temporarily Closed to New Requests! Thank you for all the wonderful requests everyone has sent. I'm currently full and after I finish, I have some publishing writing I have to do. I'll open again as soon as I have open spots again.

A little about me. I'm a published writer. I'm doing this for fun and to earn a little gold. If you have questions about my writing feel free to ask me.

Here is the reservation. (Post here or PM me.)

Username:
Length: (You can be exact or have a range.)
Genre: (Romance, Slash, Fantasy, etc.)
Story Details: (Give me the story details. You can also link me.)
Timeframe: (Basically how long you are willing to wait; if you have no time frame just say none.)
Cost: (I charge 20-25g/word, but am willing to negotiate.)

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Length:[/b] (You can be exact or have a range.)
[b]Genre:[/b] (Romance, Slash, Fantasy, etc.)
[b]Story Details:[/b] (Give me the story details. You can also link me.)
[b]Timeframe:[/b] (Basically how long you are willing to wait; if you have no time frame just say none.)
[b]Cost:[/b] (I charge 20-25g/word, but am willing to negotiate.)

Continue to the next post for more info!

Sparkly Hunter

What I write:

✓ Fantasy
✓ Romance
✓ Slash
✓ Science-Fiction
✓ Horror
✓ Mystery
✓ If there is a genre you're interested in that isn't on the list just ask.

What I won't write:

✗ Anything higher than PG-13.
✗ Non-Fiction
✗ Fanfiction

Samples:

My Samples On Gaia

Sparkly Hunter

Important Info:

1. Please make a reservation for every story you want me to write.
2. If a story is not one I feel I can write, I will refuse the piece.
3. I will do ongoing pieces, but because of the time commitment you will need to discuss things with me through PM.
4. Be as detail or not as you like. If you don't say you want something in your story then don't expect it. I will always read the information you give me and try to keep it as accurate as you like.
5. If I refuse a piece I will always give a short note as of why.
6. Time frames are so I can provide your story to you when you want it. If I refuse a request due to the time frame, I will always give you the option to readjust.
7. Once your reservation is accepted I will send you a PM with details.
7. Feel free to ask lots and lots of questions! I'm friendly.

Pricing:

My prices are 20-25g/word, but I am willing to negotiate. Feel free to barter or offer something besides gold.

Sparkly Hunter

Ongoing:

Madam Chai - Due Date open ended

Completed:

Lucky~9~Lives - Due 6/11/12 Complete! - An Age Most Fierce
Aijin Sama - Due 6/18/12 Completed!
Private Commission Completed!
hilo-lilo - Due 6/20/12 Completed!

Sparkly Hunter

Hi Vy! Do you have any samples? What length are you willing to write?

Sparkly Hunter

Yes, gathering up the samples now. I'm open for most lengths. Longer pieces will of course take more time and I will send in chunks.

Liberal Lunatic

Username: Aijin Sama
Length: Any length
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Story Details: It's in my journal, Id post the link but for some reason it never works when i do sweatdrop I'm looking for a back story/ build up of character between my OC's Chiri and Eight.
Timeframe: When ever you finish, I'm very patient, just be sure to send me a pm to remind me c:
Cost: Um try keep it under 30k, but I can also pay you in art if you're interested. Here are some examples
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

edit: I can go as high as 100k if you get on a roll with writing, but I prefer to keep it down if can c:
Cool, sorry if I posted too soon. ^^;

Username: Lucky~9~Lives
Length: About 3,000 words
Genre: Fantasy
Story Details:

Characters
Cyrus - scheming teenage warlock; 17 years old, average height, skinny build; pale skin, shoulder-length fair hair tied in a pony-tail, cold blue eyes; wears a black tunic and pants, a blood-red cloak, and carries a wooden staff.

Kane - the King's champion warrior; late 20s, tall and well-built, shortish dark brown hair, green eyes; wears the armor and uniform of the Royal Guards. Skilled fighter, although he tends to goof-around, and can be a bit cocky.

Alus - Noble King; early 30s, average build; short brown hair, gray eyes, trimmed brown beard; wears an embroidered tunic, black leather breeches, a purple cloak, and a plain gold crown. Generally competent ruler, but prone to over-thinking issues.

Plot
Cyrus marches into the castle and challenges Kane to a duel, intending to overthrow the kingdom with a powerful demon he has bound. Kane just laughs, not taking the kid seriously and treating him like a child, but Cyrus lashes-out, causing Kane to warn him he should knock it off because he could get hurt. Undeterred, Cyrus continues his assault, causing Kane to start sparring with him. Initially, Kane is clearly the superior fighter, but gradually he realizes something is wrong - his sword is harder to swing, his armour feels strangely heavy, his voice is...getting higher...?! The demon Cyrus has summoned is actually an age-stealer, and Kane is getting younger and younger as he drains him of his growth! Now just a teenager, Kane fights frantically as Cyrus laughs at his high-pitched threats and struggle to stand in his armour, taunting him with all the formative skills he'll have to relearn and the things he'll have to be dependent on others for whilst knowing he was once a man. Kane's attempts at combat are rendered futile as he becomes a helpless baby and Cyrus turns his uniform into a diaper, mocking his "tantrum" as he begins to cry.

Easily subduing the other guards, Cyrus presents the defeated warrior before the King in a literal "changing of the guard" - changing the protesting Kane's diaper - demanding he step down or suffer a similar fate. The King is skeptical that the bawling babe is his champion, but soon finds himself getting younger too! He proceeds to duel with Cyrus, demonstrating some skill, but he is not as used to fighting as Kane, so his situation appears truly dire - his sagging clothing and slipping crown don't help as he is taken back to awkward adolescence, Cyrus sneering that he should quit playing at ruling a kingdom and leave it to the grown-ups. All looks lost as the King becomes a mere boy...however, a well-placed throw of his crown manages to smash the crystal on Cyrus's staff he is using to control the demon - it turns on the warlock, reducing him to infancy and re-aging the others before departing. Lifted from his adult trappings, Cyrus wails in frustration as Kane teases his predicament and the King muses that his champion would make a firm-but-fair father.

Timeframe: Is a week too soon?
Cost: 70K

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions here or by PM!

Sparkly Hunter

Lucky~9~Lives

You're fine! smile I just forgot to add samples. All fixed now. I sent you a PM.

Sparkly Hunter

Aijin Sama

Your journal seems to be lock. Can you provide details some other way?

Liberal Lunatic

Vy
Aijin Sama

Your journal seems to be lock. Can you provide details some other way?

It is D: oh muffins thought i unlocked it
Can I send you a pm? Don't wanna spam your thread

Sparkly Hunter

Aijin Sama

It is D: oh muffins thought i unlocked it
Can I send you a pm? Don't wanna spam your thread

Yuppers. Send away.

Sparkly Hunter

Lucky~9~Lives
Cool, sorry if I posted too soon. ^^;

Username: Lucky~9~Lives
Length: About 3,000 words
Genre: Fantasy
Story Details:

Characters
Cyrus - scheming teenage warlock; 17 years old, average height, skinny build; pale skin, shoulder-length fair hair tied in a pony-tail, cold blue eyes; wears a black tunic and pants, a blood-red cloak, and carries a wooden staff.

Kane - the King's champion warrior; late 20s, tall and well-built, shortish dark brown hair, green eyes; wears the armor and uniform of the Royal Guards. Skilled fighter, although he tends to goof-around, and can be a bit cocky.

Alus - Noble King; early 30s, average build; short brown hair, gray eyes, trimmed brown beard; wears an embroidered tunic, black leather breeches, a purple cloak, and a plain gold crown. Generally competent ruler, but prone to over-thinking issues.

Plot
Cyrus marches into the castle and challenges Kane to a duel, intending to overthrow the kingdom with a powerful demon he has bound. Kane just laughs, not taking the kid seriously and treating him like a child, but Cyrus lashes-out, causing Kane to warn him he should knock it off because he could get hurt. Undeterred, Cyrus continues his assault, causing Kane to start sparring with him. Initially, Kane is clearly the superior fighter, but gradually he realizes something is wrong - his sword is harder to swing, his armour feels strangely heavy, his voice is...getting higher...?! The demon Cyrus has summoned is actually an age-stealer, and Kane is getting younger and younger as he drains him of his growth! Now just a teenager, Kane fights frantically as Cyrus laughs at his high-pitched threats and struggle to stand in his armour, taunting him with all the formative skills he'll have to relearn and the things he'll have to be dependent on others for whilst knowing he was once a man. Kane's attempts at combat are rendered futile as he becomes a helpless baby and Cyrus turns his uniform into a diaper, mocking his "tantrum" as he begins to cry.

Easily subduing the other guards, Cyrus presents the defeated warrior before the King in a literal "changing of the guard" - changing the protesting Kane's diaper - demanding he step down or suffer a similar fate. The King is skeptical that the bawling babe is his champion, but soon finds himself getting younger too! He proceeds to duel with Cyrus, demonstrating some skill, but he is not as used to fighting as Kane, so his situation appears truly dire - his sagging clothing and slipping crown don't help as he is taken back to awkward adolescence, Cyrus sneering that he should quit playing at ruling a kingdom and leave it to the grown-ups. All looks lost as the King becomes a mere boy...however, a well-placed throw of his crown manages to smash the crystal on Cyrus's staff he is using to control the demon - it turns on the warlock, reducing him to infancy and re-aging the others before departing. Lifted from his adult trappings, Cyrus wails in frustration as Kane teases his predicament and the King muses that his champion would make a firm-but-fair father.

Timeframe: Is a week too soon?
Cost: 70K

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions here or by PM!

Accepted with a revised 2 week deadline! Looking forward to writing this.

Sparkly Hunter

Aijin Sama
Username: Aijin Sama
Length: Any length
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Story Details: It's in my journal, Id post the link but for some reason it never works when i do sweatdrop I'm looking for a back story/ build up of character between my OC's Chiri and Eight.
Timeframe: When ever you finish, I'm very patient, just be sure to send me a pm to remind me c:
Cost: Um try keep it under 30k, but I can also pay you in art if you're interested.
edit: I can go as high as 100k if you get on a roll with writing, but I prefer to keep it down if can c:

Accepted!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces