Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello and welcome to The Scribe's Shop! I've been writing short stories and poetry for a few years now for relaxation and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I've written all manner of stories, so whatever it is, I will give it my honest best to turn your ideas into a quality piece of writing! I'm sure we'll enjoy working together, so let's keep going!

Some information about me; I'm 22 years old and just finished my undergraduate degree in June, so go me! I typically read fiction in the genres of science fiction and fantasy, but have read good things from all genres of literature, so I'm fairly well rounded. I live in the Pacific Northwest, the most beautiful place as far as I'm concerned, and a constant source of inspiration for my writing.
Will Write

~ Short Stories
~ Science Fiction
~ Fantasy
~ Romance - All gender pairings accepted
~ Poetry & Haikus
~ Fan-Fiction - I must be familiar with the original work!
~ Just about anything, except...

Won't Write

~ Immature material, as decided by me
~ Material with vague or otherwise poor information provided to me

Other Rules

~ Do not steal my work; this is plagiarism and I will make your time on Gaia as unenjoyable as possible for as long as I can.
~ Please keep your conversations civil and polite; rude individuals will be ignored.
~ I reserve the final say in what I do and do not write; accept that. If you argue with me about that, I will ignore you.

Not following these rather simple rules will result in your order being denied.
Prices

~ Poems - 2-5k depending on length.
~ Haikus - 500g
~ Everything Else - 10g per word
~ I accept signs and art trades sometimes as well. If you would like to trade, PM me.

Slots:

1. Teacup Sheep
2. Teacup Sheep
3. Teacup Sheep
4. Teacup Sheep
5. Teacup Sheep

Bribe Slot - Doubled Price

Form:

Quote this!
ERMEHGERD, WRITE MEH SOMETHIN'!

Name:
Type of Writing:
Price/Length:
Additional Notes (Links Acceptable):
Samples

The railing was cold from overnight, smooth under his palms from a thousand thousand people touching the metal. He looked down behind him, his backpack lying against the railing, corners of paper sticking out the top of the torn bag. He leaned down, careful to keep his balance on the railing, and pulled one out, sitting upright and smoothing it out against his thigh, the city drawn in shades of black and grey. Turning the drawing upright, he smiled once more, looking up to the cityscape in front of him, the sun rising over the buildings, reflecting off the shimmering water in the bay. Holding up his sketch, comparing his subject with his creation, he smiled once more before letting his hands fall to his lap, drawing flapping in the breeze before it was tugged away from his tired hands. He watched it float and twirl away in the invisible eddies before looking back to the city for a little while longer, remembering

Bryan smiled wide as he saw Miruki grab a thin stick from the surf line, longer than she was tall, rolling his eyes as she ran back towards him with an equally wide grin on her face. “What? I need something to poke other somethings with. It is a time-honored beach tradition, poking things that wash up with a stick, and this stick,” she planted it in the sun-warmed sand like a warrior planting a flag, standing proudly, “is my mighty poking stick.” She stood beside it triumphantly, one hand on her sarong-clad hip, the stiff breeze from the sea flipping her hair over her shoulders.

More coming with new orders.
Weird Statistics

Stories Written: 1
Poems Written: 0
Total Words: 1,094

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Megan LeStrange
Form:

Quote this!

Name: Teacup Sheep
Type of Writing: Short Story
Price/Length: 1000 words @ 7.5g/word (25% off)
Additional Notes:Here <3
Teacup Sheep
Megan LeStrange
Form:

Quote this!

I finished it and PM'd you. Hope you enjoy it!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Megan LeStrange
Teacup Sheep
Megan LeStrange
Form:

Quote this!

Heehee. Sorry, I PM'ed you before I saw this. Guess it's 1,094 words, then <3 Sending trade now!
Teacup Sheep
Megan LeStrange
Teacup Sheep
Megan LeStrange
Form:

Quote this!

Heehee. Sorry, I PM'ed you before I saw this. Guess it's 1,094 words, then <3 Sending trade now!

Gods, you scared me a moment; I couldn't figure out how you knew how long it was since I never specifically told you. *wipes brow* Self-imposed terror, yay!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Megan LeStrange

Oh, no, I'm totally psychic.. And no, I didn't see your post up there, nope, never saw it before... xD Trade accepted!

Edit: and from what I can see, it's gonna be a cute story.
bump heart

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yooo. Do you maybe feel like writing for me again?
Teacup Sheep
Yooo. Do you maybe feel like writing for me again?

I would be happy to! I'll write as many stories as I have slots, so absolutely!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff