Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

Bonjour Cherie

That's going up on my list! How could I have forgotten about Harry Potter?
I love Harry Potter. Super comfortable with it 4laugh

unf okay I'm going to gather more gold and then hit you up for a commission :3

Wicked Demigod

Bonjour Cherie

Hi! I was just wondering if anything from here: Dreamcatcher catches your eyes? ^^

Dedicated Loiterer

Rheijima
Bonjour Cherie

Hi! I was just wondering if anything from here: Dreamcatcher catches your eyes? ^^

Your thread is quite lovely! I've been reading it over.

I'd love to take a stab at the Captain America/S.H.I.E.L.D fanfiction. I've been craving something along those lines, and I also have some of my own minor S.H.I.E.L.D characters to help flesh it out.

I feel like with the given prompt, I could do something on the longer side. Maybe try out a three part-er? That much would be up to you. We could collaborate along the way.

Your base rates are completely fine. Let me know what you think~
If you want, I can fill out that form in your thread.

Wicked Demigod

Bonjour Cherie
Your thread is quite lovely! I've been reading it over.

I'd love to take a stab at the Captain America/S.H.I.E.L.D fanfiction. I've been craving something along those lines, and I also have some of my own minor S.H.I.E.L.D characters to help flesh it out.

I feel like with the given prompt, I could do something on the longer side. Maybe try out a three part-er? That much would be up to you. We could collaborate along the way.

Your base rates are completely fine. Let me know what you think~
If you want, I can fill out that form in your thread.

That sounds great~ I'll fill out your form. I'll take any chapter I can get so it's up to you and where the inspiration takes the story heart

Username: Rheijima
Service Requested: Captain America Fanfiction
Extras: N/A
Price: 2 billions per chapter
Questions(if any): N/A
Notes: Dreamcatcher

Dedicated Loiterer

Rheijima

That sounds great~ I'll fill out your form. I'll take any chapter I can get so it's up to you and where the inspiration takes the story heart

Username: Rheijima
Service Requested: Captain America Fanfiction
Extras: N/A
Price: 2 billions per chapter
Questions(if any): N/A
Notes: Dreamcatcher

Go ahead and send me the trade for the first chapter, and I'll begin working on it today 3nodding

Wicked Demigod

Bonjour Cherie
Go ahead and send me the trade for the first chapter, and I'll begin working on it today 3nodding

Sent~

Hilarious Shounen

Are you familiar with pokemon? xD

Dedicated Loiterer

Psycho Ice

Are you familiar with pokemon? xD

Am I familiar with Pokemon...

-looks down at Pokemon Y that I was playing-

Yeah. Yeah, I'd say so.
I also have maybe been into Pokemon since I was like five.

Dedicated Loiterer

Rheijima

Just touching bases with you~

Work has kind of held me hostage for the last 48 hours. I did finish a chunk of the first chapter, and should be finished sometime tomorrow. If not tomorrow for some reason, it will absolutely be done on Friday, as I have the day completely off.

I'm really liking how it's coming along! 3nodding

Wicked Demigod

Bonjour Cherie
Just touching bases with you~

Work has kind of held me hostage for the last 48 hours. I did finish a chunk of the first chapter, and should be finished sometime tomorrow. If not tomorrow for some reason, it will absolutely be done on Friday, as I have the day completely off.

I'm really liking how it's coming along! 3nodding

Sounds great! Thanks for letting me know, love~
What Marvel movies are you familiar with?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Username: Cassandra Sandsmark
Service Requested: Original Short Story
Story: The end of the world is coming, a meteor the size of Australia is heading straight for earth and it's believed that when it hits the entire planet will be destroyed. Space shuttles carrying the Earth's finest and most intelligent people left a few days ago to seek out the possibility of colonizing another planet, thus leaving the rest to suffer a horrible death. Violence, looting, and street gangs became rampant as people tried to figure out what to do with their last time on earth. However, one scientist missed the shuttle out because he overslept and has an idea of how to destroy the meteor before it ever hits earth. But he lacks the tools and equipment. NASA headquarters is now controlled by a ruthless cult who welcomes the end and refuses to allow anyone in. That's where the scientist needs to go. Meanwhile his sister befriends a local thug who only wishes to save his little brother, he agrees to help. But can this small group break into NASA, take over the equipment, and destroy the meteor in time? Or is the earth doomed? '

Jayden Smith- He's about 19 years old and often considered a bit of a punk. He steals things but is inwardly very caring particulary of his younger brother Kyle.
Kyle Smith- Jayden's younger brother who's about 7 years old. A kind and caring kid in a bad situation.
Janice Smith- A strung out drug addict who's also Jayden and Kyle's mom
Kayla Hearst- A girl who's saved by Jayden from some thugs.
Daniel Hearst- Kayla's big brother and a scientist who missed the space shuttle out of earth and believes that he can stop the meteor from hitting earth.
George Crane- A pastor and head of the religious cult that is controlling NASA.

Extras:Can you please pm it to me when you are done and not place it in a test thread
Price: 5.5 billion
Questions(if any): None that I can think of
Notes:If you have any questions then pm me.

Devoted Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
Bonjour Cherie

Username: Minet de Giomanach
Service Requested: Adult Fanfiction - Original Characters - Single Universe
Extras: I know I missed the Doctor Who sale, but here I am anyway. I missed the first 2 episodes thanks to work, and I'm missing 10 and 11 hardcore. So... If that's possible. Them both with my OC?
Price: 3 bil
Questions(if any): Not a question, but love the name!
Notes: If it's doable, I'll pm you my OC. [/color

Thankyou!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas