Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

]|I{•------» тнє ѕ¢αяℓєт qυιℓℓ «------•}I|[

..::News::..

8/18/14 - Added Doctor Who Takeover Week(See Second Post)
8/14/14 - Opened

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Introduction

This is my experimental, multi-purpose writing shop. Here, I'll be able to offer you services such as, but not limited to:

Character Descriptions and Backgrounds ★ Roleplay Starter-Posts ★ Fanfictions ★ Original Short-Stories ★ Poetry ★ Adult Literature ★ Novellas/Extended Stories

Orders will follow a simple pricing format and will be placed in this thread. I do not require you to credit me, however, any pieces I write will likely make their way into my own personal blogs(unless requested otherwise). I will not claim ownership of any characters that you own. By ordering with me, you have my guarantee that I will work with you until you are satisfied with the piece. I will edit, re-write, and re-format your custom order until it meets your liking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Will Do and Won't Do

Will Do
★Straight - Gay - Lesbian - Bi - Transgender - Other
★Romance - Sci-fi - Horror - Fantasy - Modern - Classic/Historical-Fiction - Other
★Mild Gore
★Anthro/Furries - Aliens - Fantasy Races - Other Races
★Death - Murder - War - Battle
★Lighthearted - Fluff - Comedy - Satire
★Slice of Life - Plot Driven
★Adult(see below for adult section)
★Just about anything, pretty much.

Won't Do
★Excessive/Extreme Gore
★Anything to do with going to the bathroom.
★Self-mutilation(cutting, asphyxiation, etc.), as this is something I am uncomfortable with.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Description of Services, Samples, and Prices

Character Descriptions and Backgrounds

Physical Description ★ 200mil

A brief, physical description of your character(100-300 words). You can either provide images of the character, or give me a brief description in your own words. I can also create characters from scratch for you, if you're simply looking for new characters to use.

Samples: [X][X]
Average Wait Time: Under One Day

Character Backgrounds ★ Simple - 300mil ; Detailed - 500mil

Simple: a brief, descriptive back-story of a character(200-500 words). You can provide as few or as many details as you want. I can also create back-stories from scratch.

Samples: [X]

Detailed: character backgrounds written in the form of short-stories, around 900-1200 words.

Samples:[X]
Average Wait Time: 1-2 Days

Roleplay Starters

Single Scene ★ 200mil
A single scene with a single character, around 100-300 words. This will include a brief description of the character and the setting. If desired, this will include an opening dialogue to engage other roleplayers.

Roleplay Starter Package ★ 500mil

This will include three roleplay starter posts(100-300 words), each with the same character, in three different settings. One casual setting(bar, tavern, park, beach, house, nightclub etc.), one formal setting(office, meeting, gala/ballroom/event, formal or semi-formal party), and one genre setting(fantasy, science-fiction, horror, action, romance, etc.)

Fanfiction

Ever daydream about what would happen in your favorite series if such-and-such happened? We can make it happen. If I am unfamiliar with the series and have to do research, I may need to charge an additional fee. See the list below for universes I am comfortable writing in. If it's not on the list, feel free to ask me before you place your order. It's possible I'm just not thinking of it, even though I know it quite well.

No Original Main Characters - One Universe - Short-Story ★ 1bil

A fanfiction with one central short-story, around 2000-3000 words. You can provide as many or as few details about the characters involved and the plot as you desire.

Samples: [X][X]
Average Wait Time: 2-4 Days

No Original Characters - Mutiple-Universe Crossover - Short Story ★ 1.5bil

Crossover fanfiction involving two or more universes, around 2000-3000 words. You can provide as many or as few details about the characters involved and the plot as you desire.

Samples: Coming Soon

Original Characters - Single Universe - Short Story ★ 2bil

This will include one or more of your own original characters inside a single universe with, 'canon,' fictional characters. 2000-3000 words. You can provide as many or as few details about the characters involved and the plot as you desire.

Extended Fanfiction Stories ★ 3bil per chapter(2000-3000 words per chapter).

Extended stories with multiple-chapters. These generally require more research and time, so I do charge a bit more. Will do a maximum of five chapters, but can be bribed to do more. This can include original characters if you want, and can cover one or multiple story-archs, and one or multiple universes.

Samples: Coming Soon
Average Wait Time: 2-4 Days per Chapter

Original Stories

Original Short-Stories ★ 2bil with one original character(+500mil for each additional original character)

A custom-ordered, original short-story with your original characters(2000-3000 words). You can provide as many or as few details about the characters, plot, and settings as you'd like.

Extended Stories ★ 3bil per chapter(2000-3000 words per chapter)

A custom, extended story with as many of your original characters/settings as you'd like to include. Maximum of five chapters, unless you'd like to bribe me for additional ones. Can include one or multiple story-archs.

Samples:[X][X][X]
Average Wait Time: 2-4 Days per Chapter

Novellas ★ Bribe

Miniature novels, approx. 20-30k words. These are extensive, collaborative projects that will likely include multiple characters, settings, and story-archs. I retain all publishing rights to any novellas written.

Average Wait Time: 3-4 Weeks

Poetry

Short-Poem - Character, Individual, Mood, or Setting Based ★ 1bil

I can write short-poems based on your avatar, original character, someone you know, or a particular mood/setting. I can also do, 'gift,' poems for your friends or significant others, which can be generic or themed(holiday, mood, etc.) You can set the tone for the poem, or I can do it for you. I can do strict-rhyming, relaxed rhyming, or non-rhyming. If you have a particular style of poetry you'd like me to write in, I can do that.

Samples: [X][X][X]

Story/Lengthy Poem ★ 2bil

Lengthy poems that are usually written to express a story. Can be strict-rhyming, relaxed rhyming, or non-rhyming. You can provide as much or as little detail about the characters and story as you'd like.

Samples:[X][X][X]
Average Wait Time: 1-2 Days

Adult Literature

Adult-oriented versions of the above categories(please see above for more details). Please message me privately for samples, if you'd like them. Your completed piece will not be displayed anywhere in the thread, and please respect Gaia's ToS. If you don't feel comfortable placing an adult order in the thread, it's okay to just PM it to me. I do charge a bit more for these; I'm currently offering the following:

Adult Physical Character Description ★ 300mil
Adult Character Background - Simple ★ 400mil
Adult Character Background - Detailed ★ 600mil
Adult Roleplay Starter(Single Scene) ★ 300mil
Adult Roleplay Starter Package ★ 600mil
Adult Fanfiction - No Original Characters - Single Universe ★ 2bil
Adult Fanfiction - No Original Characters - Multiple-Universe Crossover ★ 2.5bil
Adult Fanfiction - Original Characters - Single Universe ★ 3bil
Adult Extended Fanfiction Stories ★ 4bil per chapter
Adult Original Short-Stories ★ 3bil with one original character(+500mil for each additional OC)
Adult Extended Stories ★ 4bil per chapter
Adult Novellas ★ Bribe

Custom Orders

Looking for something that doesn't fit within the parameters of the above sections? I may be able to work out a custom order for you. Please private message me with your request.

Extras

Audio Recordings

For an extra fee, I will give you an audio recording of me reading your piece! 200mil for character backgrounds, descriptions, and roleplay starters. 300mil for poems, and 500mil for short-stories.

Sample: [X]

List of Universes I'm Comfortable Writing Fanfiction In(off the top of my head)

If it's not here, just ask me!

Harry Potter - Doctor Who - Torchwood - Sherlock - Game of Thrones - Pokemon - Warcraft - Diablo - Animal Crossing - Vocaloid - Some Marvel - Mario - Zelda - Star Fox - Sonic - Final Fantasy(VII, VIII, X, X-2, Tactics, XIII) - Kingdom Hearts - Minecraft - Star Wars - Star Trek - Xenosaga - Downton Abbey - Firefly - True Blood - Soul Calibur - Dragonball - Gundam - Yu-Gi-Oh - Naruto - Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Death Note - Sailor Moon - Code Geass - Hellsing - Gurren Lagann - FLCL - Cowboy Bebop - Fruits Basket - Yu Yu Hakusho - Vampire Knight - Gravitation - Evangelion - Fushigi Yuugi - Strawberry Panic! - Chobits - Noir - Ayashi no Ceres - Ghost in the Shell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.How to Order

Please fill out the following order form and post it in this thread. If I have seen your order, I will quote you and add you to a slot or waitlist. I will then proceed to message you to go over the details of your commission. Once we have gone over it, if I've approved your piece, you will send me a trade with price of the commission; I will then begin to work on it. The trade will only be completed when you are satisfied with the completed product. If you wish to request more than one service from me, please use multiple forms.

Form:

Quote:
Username:
Service Requested:
Extras:
Price:
Questions(if any):
Notes:

Tipping

If you'd like to tip me, please do so after receiving your finished piece.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Slots and Waitlist

Slots

One: Rheijima
Two: neko-niki
Three: Your Shenanigan

Wait-List

Empty

Completed(Adult Pieces not Listed Here)
[X][X]

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Current Events, Specials, and Contests

User Image

★·.·´¯`·.·★Doctor Who Takeover Week★·.·´¯`·.·★

In celebration of the new season premiere of Doctor Who, all Doctor Who and Torchwood related commissions are 50% off , now through Saturday, August 23rd. Allon-sy!
Bonjour Cherie

Username: Lucky~9~Lives
Service Requested: Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfiction - No Original Main Characters - One Universe - Short-Story
Extras: None
Price: 1bil
Questions(if any): None
Notes: None

Dedicated Loiterer

Lucky~9~Lives
Bonjour Cherie

Username: Lucky~9~Lives
Service Requested: Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfiction - No Original Main Characters - One Universe - Short-Story
Extras: None
Price: 1bil
Questions(if any): None
Notes: None

Messaging you momentarily 3nodding

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Are you perhaps familiar with these fandoms

NCIS
Dexter
Ultimate Spider-Man .....?

Dedicated Loiterer

Evaesis0
Are you perhaps familiar with these fandoms

NCIS
Dexter
Ultimate Spider-Man .....?

I know the Spiderman universe decently well, but I've never specifically looked into, 'Ultimate Spiderman.'

And I've seen the first season of Dexter only, so I guess it would depend on what you had in mind.

Desirable Businesswoman

I have a question before I order, could I possibly order a story or background for my current avatar? I'm not sure if Avatars who are characters count. sweatdrop

Dedicated Loiterer

Dancing In Lunar Rays
I have a question before I order, could I possibly order a story or background for my current avatar? I'm not sure if Avatars who are characters count. sweatdrop

Yes, of course! I make up back-stories for my avatars all the time, it's quite fun. Not a problem at all.

Desirable Businesswoman

Bonjour Cherie
Dancing In Lunar Rays

Yes, of course! I make up back-stories for my avatars all the time, it's quite fun. Not a problem at all.

Sweet! I'm going to pm you my order shortly. 3nodding

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just gotta ask for the hell of it; how familiar are you with good ol' Wolverine? emotion_awesome
Username: Jade Kou
Service Requested: Physical Description
Extras: none
Price: 300mil
Questions(if any): none
Notes: you can make up one for me

Dedicated Loiterer

AphroditesChild
I just gotta ask for the hell of it; how familiar are you with good ol' Wolverine? emotion_awesome

I think I'd be comfortable doing Wolverine 3nodding
I haven't read a lot of the comics, only a few, but I've seen all the X-Men/Wolverine movies.

Dedicated Loiterer

Jade Kou
Username: Jade Kou
Service Requested: Physical Description
Extras: none
Price: 300mil
Questions(if any): none
Notes: you can make up one for me

I'll be PM'ing you about your order momentarily 3nodding
Sorry if the response is super late, I was stuck at work all day, hah hah.

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

How comfortable are you with Harry Potter? :O

Dedicated Loiterer

iajato
How comfortable are you with Harry Potter? :O

That's going up on my list! How could I have forgotten about Harry Potter?
I love Harry Potter. Super comfortable with it 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces