Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        Ah, lucky9! Thankies for the bump! 3nodding
Ooo!!! Is there anything that you won't write? I have an oc that I'd love to get writing for but everyone seems to want to stay away from her...

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        I don't have any real "don'ts," really. As mentioned, writing non-het relationships makes me a little uncomfortable. I suppose any fetishes would probably be a bit of a no-no as well.

Let me know what you want and I'll see if it's something I feel comfortable with!

3nodding
It would probably involve violence of some sort, My oc is involved with several illegal trades: drug running, prostitution, child slavery, arms trades, murder, the list goes on....
She makes many people uncomfortable so I figured I'd ask first ^^;;;;

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        That would be fine with me! If you have it too mature, then I wouldn't be able to post it on gaia. So long as you're alright with that, then fire away. 3nodding
I have need of your services!

I want you to write me: short story
With this many words/chapters: Between 10k-11k words?
I need it done by: I'm a patient person so Take your time
Do it for me quickly, I'll give you this many monies... Bribe, if you have one, goes here
Basically it's about Safina will be the Main Character She's involved in illega activities and is a heavy drug user. Genre would probably be some where along horror/thriller. You're free to come up with what ever plot you want, one suggestion I do have if you need one is as follows: Her most trusted Friend and companion, Dr. Tevi Lorentzen has been discovered working as a Spy for Interpol. Safina has always entrusted him with her deepest and darkest of secrets and now, to find out that he has been going behind her back? it's unforgivable and he needs to be punished.
Tevi himself is a sick and twisted individual who enjoys torturing his patients.
By the way... You have complete freedom, no restictions
Publicity: Sure ^_^
I'll pay you this much to do it: 40k sound good?

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        PM sent! 3nodding

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        We now have a banner! blaugh blaugh

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I have need of your services!

I want you to write me: Novel
With this many words/chapters: 10 Chapters.
I need it done by: I don't have a deadline so much, but I would like to possibly get a chapter at a time? Or a few chapters at a time?

Basically it's about I don't really mind about the details of plots so much, that will be up to you to do for me. I have a basic outline of what I want, which is a romantic story involving my two OCs. Basically, I'd like them to get together. I don't want it to be, "Oh look I never noticed how attractive you were before, oh my god, I'm in love". If you know what I mean? I'd like it to be realistic, and serious. Neither of them do one night stands, so this will be something amazing. I'm more interested in the "getting them together" than the "being together" part of the story. So if the "getting together" bit could take up most of the story that would be lovely.

Aries is an ice elemental, currently studying at a school for elementals. Vincent is a teacher at said school; he is a thunder elemental. Aries is also a thunder elemental, but it's secret. Thunder elementals are highly prized and Aries doesn't want the strain and the spotlight. I would prefer it if Vincent went after Aries, rather than the other way around.

If you'd like to get to know the characters better, I have a thread that you can read through if you like which will give you a better idea. And if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

By the way... MPREG. Instant love. Cliche bullshit. xDD
Publicity: Sure.
I'll pay you this much to do it: 50,000g

Gracious Tipper

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
        Ahh... is this male x male? Sorry, I don't really do that unless there's a very high bribe. Tis stated in the rules.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff