Welcome to Gaia! ::

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Hello everyone! I'm here today with a little bit of information! I'm a roleplayer. That's right, friends. A roleplayer who loves to write because they have little to no talent in art whatsoever!

So... what is this post about?

I want to write for you!

That's right, friends! Need help with that end of the year essay? I'll help you!

Need someone to read a piece of work or a roleplay response and make corrections? I'm all about that!

Want someone to just write a fanfiction or a little drabble for your character? You've come to the right place!!!!

I will write and edit for you... and all I ask is just a teeny little bit of gold to help me with my art quest. c:

Please quote me if interested!!!

Samples:
I almost forgot these were a thing. sweatdrop

RP:
This is an old post I made in a forum back in like... the beginning of 2013.

'Where the hell am I...? I feel like... like I'm drowning again. I can't breathe... somebody save me!'

Xeohelios awoke with a sudden gasp and he turned over onto his side to cough a few times. He'd fallen asleep on one of the rocks by the water once again and, luckily, hadn't slipped off like last time. He was known for being close to drowning most of the time, but it was usually in the pool of blood the manor had in the basement. Xeohelios slowly saw up, his claws dragging along the stone uncomfortably and he lifted his other hand to his head. "I wish I didn't have dreams that affect me outside of the dream too..."

Xeohelios looked out to sea as far as he could until the dark fog sort of blocked his view. The demon stood up, his slender form arching slightly so he could stretch. Xeohelios let his arms drop to his sides and he turned to climb the other rocks and get back to flat land, deciding it would be a good idea to walk back to the manor. "Where the ******** is everyone...?" Xeohelios looked rather displeased once he entered the doors of the manor. He looked around the wide open foyer and then down at his claws. He figured everyone was either out scoping the island for something to do or was somewhere in the manor. Xeo lifted his right arm, turning it over so he could look at the scars, before dragging a single claw horizontally along his wrist.

His lips made their way into a small and amused grin as he watched the blood flow from his arm and slowly drip onto the floor. Lifting the bleeding wound to his mouth, he licked at the blood and then made a content sound in his throat. This was what he feasted on as a main course, though, he usually liked attacking the other Phobias for theirs. His blood was his only source of protection, really, and even during fights he could kill himself. Blood was a powerful ability, but it had a limit. If he used up too much blood in his body, he would surely die until feasting upon more from a secondary source. Xeohelios tilted his head and the blood began to lift itself from his wrist, almost like it were being controlled by a psychological power of some sort, and it soon hardened into a small metallic blade able to cut things. He was sure entertaining himself, as always. "Hello?!"

Another RP:
This one was in a guild.

Aphotic Affliction

Hello! What kind of price are you after? Do you have any samples? c:

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Lucky~9~Lives
Aphotic Affliction

Hello! What kind of price are you after? Do you have any samples? c:

Oh my! I forgot about the samples! I feel like an idiot! sweatdrop

I'm all about letting someone pay what they want, really. I'm not too picky. I'm just trying to get gold for my art request is all. c: If you tell me what you're after... I could possibly offer an approximate price.

I'll also put some samples in the first post in a second.
Aphotic Affliction
Oh my! I forgot about the samples! I feel like an idiot! sweatdrop

I'm all about letting someone pay what they want, really. I'm not too picky. I'm just trying to get gold for my art request is all. c: If you tell me what you're after... I could possibly offer an approximate price.

I'll also put some samples in the first post in a second.

Sure, no problem! I'd love a little scene based on a picture I commissioned:

Braxus vs. Cygnus

At a dojo, Braxas starts harassing Cygnus, who waves his wand...making Braxas start getting younger! Too busy boasting to notice, his macho act grows laughable as his pants sag, realization dawning as he becomes a squeaky teen. Cygnus easily holds his wand out of reach as Braxas shrinks into a child, taunting the frustrated fighter who soon resembles a tantruming toddler. Summoning baby supplies, Cygnus powders and diapers the protesting infant, and teases as he bottle feeds him that Braxas always said he'd wished he'd started training from an earlier age. Braxas can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off as Cygnus finishes burping him; unfortunately, his clothing wasn't part of the spell... x3

Tipsy Fatcat

Aphotic Affliction

hello, im interested in ordering a oneshot or drabble
of my OC : here

plot-wise, i give total artistic freedom since i suck at coming up with them
but if i must, here's some plots uh :
- dates are always fun ( at least for toshio. chika takes it as having a walk with a friend )
- sharing interest : toshio stargazing / taking chika to planetarium ( he loves stars ) ; or chika teaching gardening skills to toshio ( she loves flowers )
- or toshio pda-ing at school and chika is uuuggh since it attracts attention

um um stuffs like those i guess (/v)
initial price will be 100m?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out