Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

The soft ring of the doorbell chimes, rustling in the wind as a teenage girl of five ft and two inches in height barely reaches her head over from the top of the counter. Her long dark ebony locks cascading down her back side as she attempts to look over the top.

"Just wait a moment!" She bellows, attempting to be heard.

Suddenly the sound of a wooden stool ricochets off the walls as the small girl drags it up to the counter and stands upon it, finally taking in the sight of the customer before her. Almost dazed she looks as she huffs and puffs, trying to get her breath back. Puffing out the her right cheek she almost glares at you, her small eyes peering from her thick square frames which resembled the night sky.

"Who are you?" She questions and rather rudely at that.

She purses her lips and crosses her arms across her chest and tilts her head slightly to the side. She's sure you find it rather weird that she's staring at you this way but she doesn't let up. She wants to know who you are and she wants to know now! Almost like a bratty little child she is, stubborn and bold. She goes to the point of not even blinking to show who's more superior and even if you're taller than her she doesn't care, she's brave like that. Finally she sees that you're letting up and telling her who you are.

[align=left][size=10]Oh Hello~! My [b]name[/b] is. . . (Enter username) But you haven't told me your's![/size][/align]

She knows that she hasn't yet introduced herself yet, but she stays playful or a little annoying. A Light giggle escapes her lips. Patting off the invisible dust from her hand dress and her hands she clears her throat as if she were going to introduce herself. She doesn't say anything. She thinks it's fun to tease you but she can see that slightly aggravated look upon your face and sighs.

"The name's Ana! So are you going to tell me what ya want?" She asks, slightly nicer than last time.

Ana watches you point your finger upwards. Slightly confused, but she follows your finger with her eyes anyway, seeing a large black board at the top of the store, above the counter at the back, where some of her wares were. Oh! Her cup of black coffee too.

"That's right! So I have my limitations for my trade, but offer up what you think is good enough for my work and I'll call it fair!" She states, though it doesn't look like she's finished talking quite yet, "I'll only do up to 10 pages, no more than that or I'll die, well there are some exceptions!"

[align=left][size=10]Oh? Well I want. . . (Insert what you want etc Short Story - 3 pages, Dabble - 1 & Half pages, Semi Full Story - 5 pages, Story 10 Pages and Longer if it's an amazing bribe) Oh and I'm willing to pay . . . (Bribe)[/size][/align]

"Ah well thank you very much for you order, but could I ask you to repeat everything you've said?" She asked shyly.

You nod, though she's unsure of whether you're annoyed or not, she doesn't know, suddenly she remembers something very important. She taps your shoulder since you've seem to have lost your train of thought and this time she greets with with a tender smile.

"There's not much I wouldn't do, but I don't do more than 5 Characters per story so, what will it be?" She chimes.

[align=left][size=10]I want. . . (Insert how many character and anything else you wanted) in this order as well, thank you![/size][/align]

"Okay, so now can you repeat your order?" she requests.

Taking out a small notepad from what appeared to be a pocket from the front of her frilly white apron she had been wearing the whole time. Only it's now that you notice that she's been wearing it, that you've lost your train of thought again. You try to think of what you'd said the whole conversation and finally you have it.

[align=left][size=10]Oh Hello~! My [b]name[/b] is. . . (Enter username) But you haven't told me your's!
Oh? Well I want. . . (Insert what you want etc Short Story - 3 pages, Dabble - 1 & Half pages, Semi Full Story - 5 pages, Story 10 Pages and Longer if it's an amazing bribe) Oh and I'm willing to pay . . . (Bribe)
I want. . . (Insert how many character and anything else you wanted) in this order as well, thank you![/size][/align]

"You can contact me by either Skype or Email, but PM me to get them first okay?" she chuckles, scribbling your order down and waving at you as you walk out of the store satisfied.

Fashionable Genius

List of Customers Booked

Dabbles!
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty

Short Stories!
- Psycho Ice [In Progress]
- Lucky~9~Lives [In Progress]
- Empty

Half Stories!
- What Penguins Do [In Progress]
- Empty
- Empty

Full Stories!
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty

Longer!
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty
Unavailable.

Fashionable Genius

Please take into account that I'm a Freshman in High school
And I'm working on Australian time. So please be patient!
Immortelle Illuminati

Oh Hello~! My name is. . . Lucky~9~Lives But you haven't told me your's!
Oh? Well I want. . .a Short Story Oh and I'm willing to pay . . . 20k?
I want. . .

Michael Edwards - a non-nonsense science teacher in his 30s:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elliot Emit - Prof. Edwards' top student at Bryce Boys' Academy, a kid-genius at only 15, but with a mischievous streak:

Elliot claims he's invented a device that reverses the aging process - Mr Edwards chides such childishness, but humors his best student by allowing a demonstration. Incredibly, Mr Edwards finds himself feeling brawnier - the device has returned him to his prime, marveling that Elliot has outdone himself. His zeal is short-lived, though, as Elliot keeps turning the dial, talking the amused students through each adult feature he can rewind - Michael's muscles, his facial hair, even growth spurts - and, as he protests, his voice breaking! The class delight as the teacher is made to look a child, teasing him as he struggles to keep his pants up and stop Elliot while being shrunk to early childhood. Setting him on his desk, Elliot playfully lectures about "tantrums" and concludes by presenting his test-subject's diaper days, chuckling that it's only temporary.

in this order as well, thank you!

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions!

Commander in Chief

Lucky~9~Lives
Immortelle Illuminati

Oh Hello~! My name is. . . Lucky~9~Lives But you haven't told me your's!
Oh? Well I want. . .a Short Story Oh and I'm willing to pay . . . 20k?
I want. . .

Michael Edwards - a non-nonsense science teacher in his 30s:

Elliot Emit - Prof. Edwards' top student at Bryce Boys' Academy, a kid-genius at only 15, but with a mischievous streak:

Elliot claims he's invented a device that reverses the aging process - Mr Edwards chides such childishness, but humors his best student by allowing a demonstration. Incredibly, Mr Edwards finds himself feeling brawnier - the device has returned him to his prime, marveling that Elliot has outdone himself. His zeal is short-lived, though, as Elliot keeps turning the dial, talking the amused students through each adult feature he can rewind - Michael's muscles, his facial hair, even growth spurts - and, as he protests, his voice breaking! The class delight as the teacher is made to look a child, teasing him as he struggles to keep his pants up and stop Elliot while being shrunk to early childhood. Setting him on his desk, Elliot playfully lectures about "tantrums" and concludes by presenting his test-subject's diaper days, chuckling that it's only temporary.

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to ask any questions!
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Fashionable Genius

Thank you for adding me!

Fashionable Genius

Lucky~9~Lives
Thank you for adding me!

Your welcome, you can probably expect it around next week,
I have to finish off the first request then I will go on with all the others.

Devoted Bachelor

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
Thanks for adding me~ ;v;
Immortelle Illuminati
Your welcome, you can probably expect it around next week,
I have to finish off the first request then I will go on with all the others.

Excellent. Should I set the trade up now?

Pierced Lunatic

What would be your minimum for a full story?

Magnetic Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh Hello~! My name is. . . -Sukiko Oishi- But you haven't told me your's!
Oh? Well I want. . . Semi-Full Story (5 pages) Oh and I'm willing to pay . . . 200K, good? I can go up in price.
I want. . .

http://oneouts.wikia.com/wiki/Toa_Tokuchi

------------------------------------------------------------

- Name : Erina Morishiba

- Job : She's a waitress at a semi popular coffee cafe.
- Personality : Stubborn and insistent, independent and hardworking, easily worried and emotional, outgoing and compassionate.

- Important Information :

- She's known Tokuchi since they were kids ; they met when they were about 10, and because of this Tokuchi is slightly protective of her and she's very fond of him.
- She doesn't make too much money and lives in an apartment with one room that's in pretty bad condition. Tokuchi's been trying to get her to either move in with him or accept the money she keeps turning down from him so she has a better place to live. She's insistent on earning her own money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces