Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_nitemareleft T H E H E L L I S H M U S E gaia_nitemareright
Hello my loves! <3 My name is BloodRedHellion and I am more than happy to write for you! I will currently only accept gg as payment, however, this may change in the future.

Samples:
Little Red
Word Of The Day Project

Okay, so here are my prices!
Haiku- 50 gaia_gaiagold
Poem- 100 gaia_gaiagold
500 Word Drabble- 150 gaia_gaiagold
Oneshot- 250 gaia_gaiagold
Two Part Story- 500 gaia_gaiagold

I will take 10 commissions at a time.
SPACES

gaia_nitemareleft Countless Chaos *information recieved* gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft Ronin ninja gemini *information to be given* gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft OPEN gaia_nitemareright
RULES

exclaim I have the right to refuse any commission if I feel uncomfortable about it. Rest assured, I will inform you and have a legitimate reason for not wanting to write it.
exclaim I don't write anything sexual, so don't ask. Gore is fine, but I warn you, I'm not very good with it.
exclaim Please remember I am a real human being with things to do. Don't expect to receive your story straight away.
exclaim If you have a problem with the story/poem/haiku I've written you, please tell me nicely, and don't be rude about it. I tried my best
exclaim . Please message me the details of the text and the details you would like it to include, and do not pay untill I have written it. This is so you can be sure it will be written.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Do you do romance? Nothing trashy just lovey dovey and cute?

Anxious Tycoon

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
BloodRedHellion

2 Part Short Story

What Category: OC Fiction
What Kind of Category:
If Oc's Fiction: Starting a new adventure, a 14 year old kid on his way to becoming a man and a strong warrior.
Their Reference's:
Character name: SiCotic

Height: 5'9

Weight: 160lbs

Left Handed

This is a sort-of Sci-Fi / Fantasy Character.

I am requesting Sketches / Line Art for this character and I will list some TekTek avatars are partial references and if you do full body colored art, list samples/prices. Preferably full body.

For RLC: Link me to your DA. Or PM me your prices for Sketches/Line Art.

References:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - This is what SiCotic should normally look like with his hood on, except you can add a mischievous look on his face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - This is SiCotic's Hair style but there are horns on his head that must be added, look at the before reference.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Only use this reference for the clothes/horns on his head and the sword. The hair style doesn't belong on SiCotic nor do the eyes.

I am willing to pay 10k per each quick Sketch, and if you'd like to do some actual work on this reference, just quote my post below with your prices and samples.

Edit: You can submit more than 1 Sketch for me but I once I pay 1 million gold in sketches I might temporarily close shop.

Sketches received:

[X][X][X]
LunarWolf711

I do! 3nodding Thise are my favourites, hehe.

GrepoGod

Please PM me with information of you would like me to write for you.

Anxious Tycoon

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
BloodRedHellion
LunarWolf711

GrepoGod

Please PM me with information of you would like me to write for you.

Did you click the spoiler or what other information would you like?
GrepoGod

Yes, but you didn't tell me what you wanted the story to be about, and I specifically asked before to only PM me with the information so I can keep this forum a bit cleaner.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

BloodRedHellion
LunarWolf711

This is kinda what I had in mind if that's okay:
Ideas: Something intimate showing their love for one another. Everyone who does fanart goes all cute. I want sexy and hot for once lol.
Characters: My oc couple Ally & MIchelle Both are girls, most think Ally (Redhead) is male.
Plot: Michelle gives Ally a birthday she'll never forget.
Description: I want it to be on Ally's bday which is Halloween. Take place at a club where Ally is dressed as the Big Bad Wolf, Michelle as Red Riding Hood. Have some girls or guys messing with Michelle, then Ally steps in to protect her. Then go home for some birthday "fun" smilies/icon_wink.gif I'm not asking for some trashy sex novel but just hot and sexy you know?
About the girls:
Ally is the tomboy loves paintball, sports, playing her guitar and art. Michelle is he girly one and plays the piano, writes songs/music and sweets. They have been together for about 8 years they do live together in a 2 bedroom apartment. Ally will propose to Michelle at some point. Ally's likes are going to the movies, parks, watching football an playing paint all. She does play the guitar and even draw. She hates bees (allergic) homophobes, doctors and math.Michelle likes are reading, long hot bubble baths, getting massages and paintball. She plays the piano and writes music. She hates repeating herself and celebrity media. Both girls are hardcore gamers lol, they hold a game night once a week. Games include Halo, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil etc. They go online and game with others, showing up the boys. Pig out on soda and junk food all night too. Ally is VERY PROTECTIVE of Michelle Any thing else let me know hun =D
LunarWolf711
BloodRedHellion
LunarWolf711

I'm sorry, LunarWolf11, but I don't do "hot and sexy" stories. I stated such in the rules, and I also asked for you to pm me the information. I hate to refuse, and would love to write for you, but I just ain't a very sexual person and feel uncomfortable writing about it. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff