Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bump. heart
Lucky~9~Lives
Bump. heart

Thank you! heart I'm still working on it, don't worry - I hit a little bit of a plot bump, ha.
Username: Countless Chaos
What do you want me to write?: A romantic short story about my two ocs, Flood and Jester, They're both placed in the DC comics universe but their own story really doesn't need for anyone to know much about it. I'd like if you could write about a date or romantic situation between them in their secret identities.
Max Price: 20k
Bedtime Tale
Thank you! heart I'm still working on it, don't worry - I hit a little bit of a plot bump, ha.

Ha, that's okay, you're welcome. Thanks for the update, nothing too serious I hope. sweatdrop
Countless Chaos
What do you want me to write?: A romantic short story about my two ocs, Flood and Jester, They're both placed in the DC comics universe but their own story really doesn't need for anyone to know much about it. I'd like if you could write about a date or romantic situation between them in their secret identities.

Sure! It'll be about a week or so - real life is a little hectic at the moment. sweatdrop
Bedtime Tale
Countless Chaos

Sure! It'll be about a week or so - real life is a little hectic at the moment. sweatdrop

haha, no worries, i understand completely. i know how crazy my life has gotten with school having started back up :>

Shy Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Username: Melting Mochi
What do you want me to write?: Something like this
Max Price: 5K

Can you write something like "what happens to an inspiration lost"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items