Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to The Golden Page.

Hi my name is Carbonitte and I'm a writer and art student seeking to better her craft, and earn a little gold for it. I'm tired of looking for rpers so I decided to setup a shop and write without a co-writer. I recently started a story of my own called "Breed" and I'm really enjoying it.

This is my first writing shop in Gaia so it might not look as spiffy clean as the others. Don't leave though without checking out my samples. :3

-------Likes------

-Fight scenes ( I can do these very well. Hand to hand or ol' school stand offs)
-Action Adventure
-Fantasy
-Yaoi or Hetero pairings are fine.
-Science Fiction
-Dramas
-Suspense
-Post apocalyptic worlds
-Romance (love affairs, betrayals, broken hearts and tortured minds)
-Dysfunctional families
-Strong male and female leads.
-Characters with problems (no emo please)
-Sexy men.
-Detective
-Historical/period pieces.
-

--------------Dislikes!!------------

-Mary Sues
-Weak characters. (of mind and body)
-Dismemberment of characters
-Modern Hollywood horror (blood and guts all over the place)

----------------------------------------------------Questionable subjects---------------------------------------------------

-PM to see assess the subject on a per client basis. Not everything is the same in each story, or is handled the same. I am however a very versatile writer.

Intro * Sample and Prices * Other Services * Ordering info

ps: this thread is still a bit of a WIP to make it fancier. The essentials are there though.
--------------------------------Style and Sample Page----------------------------------

Breed - Novel. WIP. Thus far with only three chapters. And yes this is my account. Leave me a comment and I'll reply if you want to test.

HaloCell-Novel. Yaoi. Action Adventure. Fighting scenes and more.

Birth of Luminous-Short Story. Fantasy.

Broken- Single chapter of a story. Science Fiction. Social drama. WIP.

--------Prices --------

-Since I'm new to this, I'm not sure what to charge. Therefore, I'll just do what I saw another writer charge.
-10 gold per word.
-------------------------------Other Services-------------------------------

-Poetry [I'm not an ace but I can do it][I may charge more for these]

-Homework [I'll help you proofread your school papers, but I won't write your school essays.] [3 gold per word needed to be read. --- 100 gold per revision made.]
--------------------------------------Order Here-------------------------------------------------

Ordering is simple. Just make a post with the following checklist in mind.

Story

-Type of story you want [if you want something in specific, otherwise leave it to me interpret your characters.]

-List of your characters with links to descriptions about them. [if you make these brief and obscure I will have to constantly ask you about them, or I will let them evolve in the story however that happens.]

-Minimum word count you want [this is also the advance you will be paying before I start writing.]

-Maximum word count [in case you have a limited budget.]

Other Services

-Poetry [give as much info about what you want as you can. What its for and who its for. If it applies.]

-Homework [what kind it is and word count of what I'll have to read.]

----------------------------------How it works with me--------------------------

-Place your order, make it clean and clear.
-Send trade with the amount of your advance. Don't abuse and send a trade of like 10 gold. That's only one word but you'll get two for it. [not nice words at all smile ]
-I start writing
-If necessary we can go back and worth as needed. [I don't give previews or sneakpeaks for you to change stuff around.]
-When I'm done I'll send you the amount of words you paid for in your advance. And a screenshot of the total wordcount of your story.
-Send second trade with the rest of the money.
-I happily send you the entire story for your reading delight.

------------------------------------------For your knowledge--------------------------------

-I reserve the right to post the story online in one of my accounts, since I wrote it. I will however give you full credit for the character creation and even provide a link to your gaia account if you'd like. Or any shop you may have on Gaia. smile

-I'll add more or remove things from these lists if I see its necessary, so read them please. smile

-No profanity in the thread please. Be nice. :3

-Bump ma thread as much as you want and you may get a discount on your story. smile
Are you familiar with Dragon Age at all?
Sabrium
Are you familiar with Dragon Age at all?

O.o
I'm actually saving up to buy it! My friend however told me it was amazing!
Why? What did you have in mind?
Carbonitte

O.o

I have some characters from the DA universe I'd like to request writing for. Would you like me to send you a link to my request thread?
Sabrium
Carbonitte

O.o

I have some characters from the DA universe I'd like to request writing for. Would you like me to send you a link to my request thread?

If you don't mind that i haven't played the game yet, then sure smile
I'd love to.
Here it is! If you want to wait until after you've played it that'd be fine; whatever you want. <3

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
-Type of story you want: Romance.

-List of your characters with links to descriptions about them.
Aries Marquis
Vincent Caligari

All the info you should need is here. But if you have any questions feel free to PM me at any time.

-Minimum word count you want: 3,000 words.

-Maximum word count: Depends on how much I like your story. But lets go with 10,000 words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff