Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! I hadn't been getting on Gaia lately and when I FINALLY got on, I realized how broke I am and how much inflation has taken over Gaia!! sweatdrop
razz [I'm sure that you all feel the same] razz
SO, to earn some extra gold, most people draw and do avi art. I, however, could not draw even if my life depended on it. BUT, I can write! THEREFORE, I offer my services to you!
I mostly write poetry and song lyrics, but I also write short stories and I've written a book [unpublished, mainly because I'm still searching for all of the journal entries I wrote that composed the book!]
I CAN write essays, but I HATE RESTRICTED WRITING! [Meaning, I prefer to write with much freedom, than to write information about a topic.]

I WILL:
-Write poems/song lyrics/short stories for you
-P.M. it to you, as soon as it's finished
-Give you an approximate amount of timing on how long it will take for me to write the piece(s)
-Edit and re-edit if you dislike the piece or offer you a new one
-Discuss all cost with you BEFORE I agree to write you your material
-Expect my name/pen name/username to be SOMEWHERE on the material [c'mon, give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's.]

I WILL NOT:
-Give you rights to my work [no, they are not copyrighted, but I expect a little respect that you will give me credit for my hard work.]
-Do your homework for you [I went through middle/high school on my own, you have to do the same!]
-Write for you if you screw me over. You screw me once, that's it. You're being blacklisted in this forum. I work hard and I expect a bit of respect and kindness in return.

I can write about pretty much anything! If there's a guy/girl you have your eye on and you want to surprise them with a poem, tell me a bit about that person and the situation and I'll write about it! If you're going through a hard time and just want something to relate to, I can write something to inspire you and help you through whatever it is that you're facing. If you are Christian and want a poem or song to worship God, I can write that! Depending on what exactly I'm writing, determines about how long it will take. *When I give you an estimate of time, IT IS JUST AN ESTIMATE! No promises or guarentees are made on the time it will take for me to write something. I write on a first come, first serve basis [unless what you're looking for is something I've already written in the past, or similar to someone else's topic that I composed for them.]

***When your material is ready, I will send you a PM letting you know that it is finished. You need to send a trade with the amount of gold that we agreed on, I will send the PM with your material and then IMMEDIATELY accept the trade. If you don't like the material, you have 10 minutes from the time I sent the PM to inform me that you don't like it, and you will only get your refund IF you decide to buy another piece and pay full price for it. AFTER that transaction is finished, then I will refund 50% of your gold from the first piece. [Because you've already seen the material and anyone can say "oh I don't like it" and expect all of their money back and then never talk to me again, using and taking credit for my work somewhere....believe me, it's happened!]***
*I have the right to refuse to write for anyone for any reason.
*I DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WRITE EROTICA! I do not care how much gold you offer me, it's not happening! [You'd think I wouldn't have to say that, but you'd be surprised what kind of pervs lurk on Gaia!]

After you put in your request for a piece (either on a reply to this topic, or through a PM), I will add you to the waiting list. First come, first serve. (Unless I have already written what it is that your looking for.)

PRICES:
Editing: 5g/word
Composing: 10g/word
Plot Lines: 100g

RETURNING CUSTOMERS:
If you are a returning customer, [atleast 4 times], I will add you to the whitelist on this thread, and I will start PMing you when I have a special going on [ie: 20% off all poems! etc...]

YES! I WILL BE HAVING SPECIALS!
I will post them on this thread, but also [as stated above], if you are continually returning, I will personally PM them to you, so you don't need to keep checking back to this thread every day! [Although, it would be nice to see your smiling face around here promoting my thread!]

PROMOTERS/REFERALS:
If you go around and spread the word about my thread, and I gain a customer because of your help, IF THEY MENTION YOUR USERNAME [ie: BlaizeAngel told me to check this out and I want to buy...], then you will get 10% of the total purchase. If you referred someone and you are a returning customer, you will get YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER: 20% of the purchase OR a copy of whatever material I wrote for them at 75% off the amount that they paid for it!

BANNERS:
If you want to donate a banner promoting my thread, it would be very much appreciated! biggrin
If you do decide to donate a banner, I will add you to the White List and post your banner on my thread! biggrin

DONATIONS:
Donations are very much appreciated and you can send them through a trade! You will be Whitelisted for your contribution! For every 10k that is donated, I will do a giveaway!

GIVEAWAYS:
As said above, for every 10k that is DONATED, I will be doing a giveaway. Rules and regulations for the giveaway will be posted at such point in time.

Alright, guys, I'll admit, I'm NOT PERFECT! I make typos and mistakes, and if you catch a mistake, please let me know, and I'll fix it. Thanks for being awesome and reading all of my jibber-jabber!

Alright guys that's about it! Please check out my next post with a few samples of my work! [They won't be as awesome as the one's I'm selling because I'm posting them there for free!]
SAMPLES:

"A Replacement Love"

We broke up,
It was done.
Things were over
Between us.
I thought I'd moved on,
And so did you.
but when you called me,
Things had changed.
I told you that,
Everytime he laughed,
Inside I'd cry.
Everytime he smiled,
I'd see you.
Every "I love you"
Meant nothing to me.
And everytime we'd kiss,
I'd think of you.
emotion_bigvein Black List: emotion_bigvein

gaia_angelleft White List: gaia_angelright
gaia_diamond GIVEAWAYS: gaia_diamond
For every 10k that is donated through this thread, I will be hosting a giveaway!
Waiting List:
-hilo-lilo
-Alice WR Ashdown
gaia_angelleft OPEN FOR BUSINESS gaia_angelright
gaia_angelleft BUMP gaia_angelright

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
heart BUMP heart

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
BlaizeAngel
heart BUMP heart
would you check out my sig to see whether you can write anything for me? smile

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BlaizeAngel

Hello there~

Would you be willing to do something along the lines of the plot in my request thread?

I'm willing to pay 5-10 Gold a word, up to 250k ^^
hilo-lilo
BlaizeAngel
heart BUMP heart

I would love to do a piece on Alpha & Nazura, if that's okay?
Alice WR Ashdown
BlaizeAngel

Hello there~

Would you be willing to do something along the lines of the plot in my request thread?

I'm willing to pay 5-10 Gold a word, up to 250k ^^

Alright, this may sound strange, but since poetry is my strong suit, I'd like to write a poem about this! If that's alright? I watch a lot of Criminal Mind's and Ghost Whisperer and I get a lot of my inspiration for situations like these [insane and eerie situations] haha! Anyways, if that's alright just let me know. You can PM me as well. Let's work out the details, and then I'll get started!

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
BlaizeAngel
hilo-lilo
BlaizeAngel
heart BUMP heart

I would love to do a piece on Alpha & Nazura, if that's okay?
That's gonna be cool! I always love receiving story about the two, they're my favorite emotion_bigheart You think 10g/word enough? :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff