Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Plasticine And Cellophane
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Hello! : ) Have you read or watch Naruto? Do you write yaoi?

Yes and yes. Who between? :3

Kakashi and Naruto (of legal age) or Shikamaru and Naruto. The plot could be anything you want as long as the theme is romance and no horror/character death or anything that would make me cry.

Allright, I'll start in in about a half an hour, I'm working on an art request at the moment. I've never had so many different requests before sweatdrop

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Kakashi and Naruto (of legal age) or Shikamaru and Naruto. The plot could be anything you want as long as the theme is romance and no horror/character death or anything that would make me cry.

Allright, I'll start in in about a half an hour, I'm working on an art request at the moment. I've never had so many different requests before sweatdrop

Ok! : ) Thank you~!

Lonely Phantom

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I'm just about to start! Just a quick question though...
Do I keep it Gaia appropriate? Cause I can do it either way.

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Either one you are comfortable doing. : ) May I send you a PM with my e-mail address so you can send it there?

Lonely Phantom

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Either one you are comfortable doing. : ) May I send you a PM with my e-mail address so you can send it there?

Sure thing.

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Sure thing.

PM sent. : )

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

User Image
User ImageAre you comfortable with writing a Bleach or Hetalia fic? :3 yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff