Welcome to Gaia! ::

are you familiar with DC universe? And do you consider malexmale relationships?
if so then perhaps my oc Flood with batman? you have full artistic license on how you write this. it could be tragic/romantic/ect. I could pay you 10-20k depending on length or give you art like this.

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Countless Chaos
if so then perhaps my oc Flood with batman? you have full artistic license on how you write this. it could be tragic/romantic/ect. I could pay you 10-20k depending on length or give you art like this.

*has a fangirl moment* I absolutely adore the DC universe. I have no problem with male.male relationships either (though I'm fairly new to writing them, just a heads up). I would be very interested in this, especially if I'm allowed to do a tragic romance (those are my favorite kind of romances).

Liberal Lunatic

Could I interest you in writing about my oc in my journal and one of her pairings? It's under Chiri, I'd post the link here but it seems it keeps sending people to the wrong journal sweatdrop

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aijin Sama
Could I interest you in writing about my oc in my journal and one of her pairings? It's under Chiri, I'd post the link here but it seems it keeps sending people to the wrong journal sweatdrop

Yes, as a matter of fact you could heart

Liberal Lunatic

Cat like thief 182
Aijin Sama

Wonderful 4laugh any specific pairings catch your eye?

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aijin Sama
Cat like thief 182
Aijin Sama

Well, I'd either have to go with Eight or Remus.

Liberal Lunatic

Cat like thief 182
Aijin Sama
Cat like thief 182
Aijin Sama

Either would be great, is there one you want to do more than the other? And for pricing I can do 10k-50k depending on how long it is

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aijin Sama
Cat like thief 182
Aijin Sama
Cat like thief 182
Aijin Sama

Either would be great, is there one you want to do more than the other? And for pricing I can do 10k-50k depending on how long it is

No, I don't really have a preference. On the one hand I really like the idea of working with 2 OCs but on the other hand I'm sort of a Harry Potter addict. And how long would you like for it to be?
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos

*has a fangirl moment* I absolutely adore the DC universe. I have no problem with male.male relationships either (though I'm fairly new to writing them, just a heads up). I would be very interested in this, especially if I'm allowed to do a tragic romance (those are my favorite kind of romances).

-fangirls right back- haha DC is quite amazing is it not? Anyway, tragic romance, hmmm sounds interesting. But that would great if you could.

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos

-fangirls right back- haha DC is quite amazing is it not? Anyway, tragic romance, hmmm sounds interesting. But that would great if you could.

I would love to. heart
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos

I would love to. heart

Awesome! Now, as for pricing, would you rather the gold or art?

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos

I would love to. heart

I think I'd rather do art if that's alright. I'm about to do an art quest, and it would be good to have a head start on collecting heart Also the sample you had was adorable.
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos

I would love to. heart

I think I'd rather do art if that's alright. I'm about to do an art quest, and it would be good to have a head start on collecting heart Also the sample you had was adorable.

haha glad you like it. Alright, so am i gonna draw your avi or a dream avi or an oc? I'll get to work on it so we can trade once you finish with the story. Sound fair?

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos

I would love to. heart

haha glad you like it. Alright, so am i gonna draw your avi or a dream avi or an oc? I'll get to work on it so we can trade once you finish with the story. Sound fair?

That sounds fair. My current avi would be perfect.
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos
Cat like thief 182
Countless Chaos

I would love to. heart

That sounds fair. My current avi would be perfect.

Alright, sounds like a plan :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces