Anxious Punk

21,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
SnowyGamer777
Lila Sellesse
SnowyGamer777
would you do something like this [x] Horror, Tragic, Sad, Creepy, Thrill, Ect?

I have to be in a specific mood to write that kind of thing. Will let you know if I ever get there.

Thank you for taking the time and responding~ If your ever interested, there will also be more in the future. xD That you might be interested in~

Ahh, go ahead~ xD I've had NOTHING for ages. I'm glad somebody pulled this old thing up!~ biggrin I'm always open for anything. My PM is usually the best place since gaia seems to be being weird over alerting me for forum stuffles~

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Lila Sellesse

Ahh, go ahead~ xD I've had NOTHING for ages. I'm glad somebody pulled this old thing up!~ biggrin I'm always open for anything. My PM is usually the best place since gaia seems to be being weird over alerting me for forum stuffles~

I have a pirate and a prince coming soon to the thread but within the future. I will surely be back!~

Anxious Punk

21,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
SnowyGamer777
Lila Sellesse

I have a pirate and a prince coming soon to the thread but within the future. I will surely be back!~

Oooh, awesome!~ I look forward to your return!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff