Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Saby ~
Bribe: 350k
Characters: Here!
Storyline: I have some ideas for each character so if you want to write about one in particular I could give you them. If you have an idea of something you'd like to write about without a prompt from me that'd be awesome too.

Obsessive Werewolf

AphroditesChild
kyOMG
AphroditesChild
*noms on thread*

Celebrations for the new writing sub forum! * u * <3

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply... my computer was being stupid. e_e
Anyway... how's my writing request coming along? Haven't heard from you in a while.

I'm still trying to work on it. I started in the middle of my huuuge block. I'll probably get some to you soon, if you want, you can cancel the trade. it's taken forever, i feel like i just kind of owe you a freebie xD

Obsessive Werewolf

Thaein
kyOMG

Ok, I'll get to work on it! I'll try to have it done in about a week. Send trade, please. I won't accept it until I've gotten finished and you've seen the final product.

Bumping shops, tarot reading shops, sign shops......
man I'm glad we have our own forum now xD

Trade sent and no worries, take you time

The Tarot shops use to really get me cause half of them would have titels that would make you think it's a reading shop but once you open it it's a tarot shop * has done this too many times*

xD They do sound like a writing shop. Oh well, no problems with that now!

Obsessive Werewolf

Sabrium
Name: Saby ~
Bribe: 350k
Characters: Here!
Storyline: I have some ideas for each character so if you want to write about one in particular I could give you them. If you have an idea of something you'd like to write about without a prompt from me that'd be awesome too.

Ayr sounds like a really great character. I'm somewhat confused about the general setting of the story (Dragon Age), so if you could either PM me info about that or give me a website that would be great. I would like to write about his adventure searching for the scrolls, if that's alright with you.
kyOMG

Ayr sounds like a really great character. I'm somewhat confused about the general setting of the story (Dragon Age), so if you could either PM me info about that or give me a website that would be great. I would like to write about his adventure searching for the scrolls, if that's alright with you.

That would be perfectly alright with me! I'll pm you some information about the setting / scrolls.

Thank you so much. <3

Obsessive Werewolf

Sabrium
kyOMG

That would be perfectly alright with me! I'll pm you some information about the setting / scrolls.

Thank you so much. <3

You're very welcome! I'm pretty excited to write this; I haven't written adventure in a while.
I'm excited to read some adventure. ~

Obsessive Werewolf

Sabrium
I'm excited to read some adventure. ~

Haha, glad you're excited c:
I'm sorry it took so long for me to send the trade, my brother needed me to go to the store with him. ;_;

Obsessive Werewolf

Thaein

I have a question for you~

How does Shira turn back into Shinra? Is it just a 'poof,' or...?

Obsessive Werewolf

Sabrium
I'm sorry it took so long for me to send the trade, my brother needed me to go to the store with him. ;_;

no worries~ n_n

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
kyOMG
Thaein

Sorta kinda lol
He/she blacks out briefly and his body undergoes the proper changes, It can be a bit painful as everything rearranges itself which is why he blacks out. He would like for it to be more of a 'poof' but the poor kid just isn't that lucky. if you want to experiment/elaborate on it feel free ^_^

Obsessive Werewolf

Thaein
kyOMG
Thaein

Sorta kinda lol
He/she blacks out briefly and his body undergoes the proper changes, It can be a bit painful as everything rearranges itself which is why he blacks out. He would like for it to be more of a 'poof' but the poor kid just isn't that lucky. if you want to experiment/elaborate on it feel free ^_^

Ok 8D

Obsessive Werewolf

Thaein

Started on yours! I'm already loving it hahaha. I'm actually spending the weekend with my aunt, who is a published author, and we're going to a writing convention. I may be able to get this to you by Monday!

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
kyOMG
Thaein

Started on yours! I'm already loving it hahaha. I'm actually spending the weekend with my aunt, who is a published author, and we're going to a writing convention. I may be able to get this to you buy Monday!

Eee!! Excitement!!!
That is so cool!!! I think all of my aunts of government workers so there's nothing exciting there (let's talks about taxes!!!) And a writing convention!?!? That's so awesome!!! Wish we could get something like that where I live *We have comic conventions and we had an anime/manga convention ONCE.. oh Nova Scotia you are a dull and boring place.....*

I hope you enjoy the weekend though! *Jealous >u< *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces