Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Werewolf

Summer has started, and I'm really ready to start writing again. I had a shop here before, but I was too busy to write anything, plus I was in the middle of a major writing block. It's over now, trust me.

Now, this is a temp bribe shop... What this means? I'm going to be picky about what I write, and it's going to be bribe only.

As for samples, I have one that I'm working on right now. Most of them I am not comfortable linking to on Gaia, considering they are about sensitive matters and have violence, language, and just things that would be considered against the TOS. You'll just have to trust me. Don't worry, I'm not horrid. Here's a tiny sample of something I'm working on. Please note that I have omitted parts that I do not feel are appropriate for Gaia on this.

I hate them.

I hate all of them, the way they laugh at me and sneer and throw food. They treat me like an animal-something less than a human being. Everyday is the same. I come here and sit through hell.

I hate myself.

Why am I like this? I can't run a lap across the field without my side stinging, and it takes me too long to catch my breath. Not even sitting down will help. I should just stop coming to school; stop getting up in the morning. What do I have to live for? I hate my life.

I felt a tear slid down my face as a piece of broccoli hit the back of my head. "Why don't you eat that, fatty?!" someone yelled from behind me. I squeezed my eyes shut and willed myself to calm down, not to snap. I felt more food hit me and turned to see them, and him.

The little gay boy they hurt.

He was bruised all over, and his clothes hardly fit him. He didn't have parents, I had heard; it was like he just belonged to the ones who torture me. I felt sorry for him; wanted to protect him.

My thoughts were interrupted when a fist hit my face.

I fell to the ground and saw feet walk away, their owner laughing. I closed my eyes and imagined I was somewhere else; away from all these laughing people and evil boys and pretty girls who didn't want anything to do with me. I was in the ocean. I was in a field. I was on a stage, tearing out my soul and bearing it to the crowd as they tore theirs out and gave them to me in return; we were one, they were screaming just as I was falling to my knees and my voice was harsh and my words were fast and my heart was pounding and—

"You need to get up," I heard a quiet voice say. I felt soft fingers grasp my arm. "They'll come back if you don't get up." I banged my head on the floor. "Are you hurt?"

"Why would you care, anyway—" I looked up and saw the boy kneeling next to me. On closer inspection, I saw how badly they hurt him. His lip was slightly swollen and busted, and he was pale; he hadn't eaten. "Oh," I simply said. He looked hurt. "I'm sorry… I'm just not used to people caring," I muttered.

"Well you should be," he blurted out, and then he got up and ran away.

And people, please please please understand that this is a bribe shop! I'm sorry if you don't have enough gold, and I'm sorry if you think it's too expensive, but, that's why there is a "Bribe" in the title! ;]

Obsessive Werewolf

As for prices: this is a bribe shop. I won't be accepting anything under 100k. 100k+ will give you 4-6 pages. Bribe items are also accepted.

Bribe Items:

Items from Screen King
Ascended Demon
Noire Reborn
Coco Kitty
Summer Bride
Coal Sprite
SDPlus Apprentice Charm
Cloud
Gaia Sama
Horns of the Demon
Persephone
Princess Manner
More I can't think about...

The higher the bribe, the more work I'm going to put into it, and the more pages it will be. Items like Horns of the Demon will get you upwards of 15 chapters, and not short chapters, either.

Obsessive Werewolf

Rules:

Do not PM me unless I have accepted your order and we are talking about the plot/characters.
You must send trade! I will not start your order until then!
I am also writing my own stories, and working, and I have a life, so don't rush me. Higher bribes will take a while for me to do. Writing takes time.
Do not steal! Characters and writings in this shop belong to either me, or the people that order. Plagiarism is a serious crime!

I will do:

Angst
Violence
Action
Sci-fi
Romance (pg-13 level)
Fantasy
Fanfiction
BoyxBoy
GirlxGirl
BoyxGirl
Real Life

I won't do:
Erotica
Gore
Racism
Rape
Self Harm

Obsessive Werewolf

Form:

Name:
Bribe:
Characters: Place ALL information on your characters here! Reference pictures are a plus, too!
Storyline: What you want to happen.

Obsessive Werewolf

Slots:

1. Thaein- 30%
2. Sabrium
3. Open

Obsessive Werewolf

Open!

OK PEEPS HERE'S AN UPDATE!!!

I just got a job, so my writing time will be a bit limited. Don't worry, I'll get your fics done, it just may take a tad bit longer. This also means that I'll probably be more picky about what I accept.

If you must know, I'm working at a Tea House. It's lovely~<3

Obsessive Werewolf

omfg a writing shop forum?! Yay!

aaaaand whoever downvoted this is a meany :c

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yay for the Writing Shops finally getting their own forum!!! About freaking time too! Writing shops were so abused before!

Name Thaein:
Bribe: 200k
Characters: Everything can be found there
Storyline: There are some suggestions for stories in the thread but I can come up with something if you need!

Obsessive Werewolf

Thaein
Yay for the Writing Shops finally getting their own forum!!! About freaking time too! Writing shops were so abused before!

Name Thaein:
Storyline: There are some suggestions for stories in the thread but I can come up with something if you need!

Aiden and Shira sounds hilaaarious. I love your characters, so interesting! Would you mind me writing Shira out shopping with her friends when Aiden arrives and takes her off on her own? 200k will get you at least 10 pages.

And yes! I'm so happy they finally did! I've had a few shops but they've all been somewhat over looked.

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
kyOMG
Thaein

Name Thaein:

Aiden and Shira sounds hilaaarious. I love your characters, so interesting! Would you mind me writing Shira out shopping with her friends when Aiden arrives and takes her off on her own? 200k will get you at least 10 pages.

And yes! I'm so happy they finally did! I've had a few shops but they've all been somewhat over looked.

Yay!! Thank you for finding them interesting!
I am totally cool with what ever you would love to do ^_^ I love writers freedom so do as you please! I love the idea you have. It's fantastic!

I wish I could have found some of your older shops I would have hired you previously. So glad this will eliminate all the Bumping Shops one normally has to go through to Find a writer

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*noms on thread*

Celebrations for the new writing sub forum! * u * <3

Obsessive Werewolf

Thaein
kyOMG
Thaein

Name Thaein:

Yay!! Thank you for finding them interesting!
I am totally cool with what ever you would love to do ^_^ I love writers freedom so do as you please! I love the idea you have. It's fantastic!

I wish I could have found some of your older shops I would have hired you previously. So glad this will eliminate all the Bumping Shops one normally has to go through to Find a writer

Ok, I'll get to work on it! I'll try to have it done in about a week. Send trade, please. I won't accept it until I've gotten finished and you've seen the final product.

Bumping shops, tarot reading shops, sign shops......
man I'm glad we have our own forum now xD

Obsessive Werewolf

AphroditesChild
*noms on thread*

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply... my computer was being stupid. e_e

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
kyOMG

Ok, I'll get to work on it! I'll try to have it done in about a week. Send trade, please. I won't accept it until I've gotten finished and you've seen the final product.

Bumping shops, tarot reading shops, sign shops......
man I'm glad we have our own forum now xD

Trade sent and no worries, take you time

The Tarot shops use to really get me cause half of them would have titels that would make you think it's a reading shop but once you open it it's a tarot shop * has done this too many times*

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kyOMG
AphroditesChild
*noms on thread*

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply... my computer was being stupid. e_e
Anyway... how's my writing request coming along? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff