Welcome to Gaia! ::

Traffic counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 >

Nulla_bibendum
Wow I just read you character bio- it's AMAZING! heart Yeah i really need to do one myself, but I really like yours. Are you interested in doing one for me? I can give you the basic rundown of my character. We can negotiate fair price and stuff if you want. xd
Oh, thank you! redface I'd love to try, though honestly, I'm not sure if I'm as good at capturing other people's characters... ^^; I've never done in-depth write-ups for other people, so it'd be purely experimental and free of charge, as I'm not sure it'll come out right. emo

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Azusasan

Can you PM all of the information for your freebie?
The information may conclude our conversation, your characters' link, the pairing that you would like for me to base your freebie on, etc.
I will have your freebie done tonight.

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Azusasan
sweatdrop I'm sorry! I tend to be really long-winded about my characters. That's not even a really long one by my standards -- Young-soo's is the only other one I've done recently, and his just keeps getting longer. crying

Umm, I could try? I'd feel like I'd be extrapolating on your characters though, as I probably don't know half as much about them as you do... And I don't want to just make up stuff about them, not without your go-ahead :C

I don't remember if I'd already replied to this post or not..BUT! Here goes..
I have a main site for my characters. [HERE]
You can do a little adlibb with the characters' reactions, and so forth.

-DAVID: (AS A GUARDIAN ANGEL) Independent, doesn't know how to react with other people, doesn't realize when he's being inconsiderate because he cares about most people.

-NOAH: (AS A FALLEN ANGEL) Hateful, likes to play tricks on everyone, will do whatever it takes to get someone killed, he is a sadist, he is also David's older brother, he uses Eloree (David's other half) to mentally manipulate him.

-ELOREE: (HUMAN WITH HEART DEFECT) Outgoing, loves to explore, plays the piano, teaches David how to care for others and to talk, she has a weakness for adventures.

Prodigal Mage

Hi, guys. Sorry about disappearing.

Harvest Moon Inc

Are you still working on that freebie? If you'd like, you could either wait until you're done to send it to me or you can send it to me bit by bit. Whatever works for you. C:

So how is everyone?

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
haunting heaven
Hi, guys. Sorry about disappearing.

Harvest Moon Inc

Are you still working on that freebie? If you'd like, you could either wait until you're done to send it to me or you can send it to me bit by bit. Whatever works for you. C:

So how is everyone?

That's okay. :3
I think everyone does that from time to time.
And I will send the final copy to you when I get it done.
Thank you for the options. Lol
Azusasan
Nulla_bibendum
Wow I just read you character bio- it's AMAZING! heart Yeah i really need to do one myself, but I really like yours. Are you interested in doing one for me? I can give you the basic rundown of my character. We can negotiate fair price and stuff if you want. xd
Oh, thank you! redface I'd love to try, though honestly, I'm not sure if I'm as good at capturing other people's characters... ^^; I've never done in-depth write-ups for other people, so it'd be purely experimental and free of charge, as I'm not sure it'll come out right. emo

Nifty. Thank you! I'll write up the basic info. Feel free to add anything else you wish. xd

Prodigal Mage

Harvest Moon Inc

That's okay. :3
I think everyone does that from time to time.
And I will send the final copy to you when I get it done.
Thank you for the options. Lol

Alrighty, then. c: Have fun writing! xD

I should probably take a look at the info Azusasan gave you in this thread, just so I have some idea as to what her characters are like before I edit. Or maybe I should wait until after the initial read through? Hmm...
Harvest Moon Inc
I think I'll start with Noah, he seems the most straightforward to do to me. xD I'll probably post it to my Livejournal and send you the link once I get something substantial, and keep on updating it from there with your input.

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Azusasan
I think I'll start with Noah, he seems the most straightforward to do to me. xD I'll probably post it to my Livejournal and send you the link once I get something substantial, and keep on updating it from there with your input.

YAY!! /squeeeeee
And I apologizing for finalizing the date for your freebie.
It will be a little bit longer until I get it done.
That wont every happen again. <3
Harvest Moon Inc

YAY!! /squeeeeee
And I apologizing for finalizing the date for your freebie.
It will be a little bit longer until I get it done.
That wont every happen again. <3
Glad to be of service~ Though I'm not sure how many of these I can do... They take a lot of time just to research, and then writing them up takes some more time, and I'd like to help Nulla with some of hers, too. And I still have your freebie drabbles, ack ack ack *___*;;

So don't worry about getting my freebie to me right away, as I'm still taking forever to do yours. ;_; (I don't know how many times I've apologized for the lateness and still I don't have that much to show for it... SOB SOB SOB crying )

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Azusasan
Glad to be of service~ Though I'm not sure how many of these I can do... They take a lot of time just to research, and then writing them up takes some more time, and I'd like to help Nulla with some of hers, too. And I still have your freebie drabbles, ack ack ack *___*;;

So don't worry about getting my freebie to me right away, as I'm still taking forever to do yours. ;_; (I don't know how many times I've apologized for the lateness and still I don't have that much to show for it... SOB SOB SOB crying )

You don't have to worry about the freebie.
If you still want to do it, though, you can wait until you have your whole wardrobe of assignments cleaned out. /blush
Harvest Moon Inc
Alright, I have the first chunk of Noah's bio done here! I guess from here I'll take things to PM to ask you about little details about his personality, but let me know what you think, and let me know if there's anything off about him. ' 3' ...It's actually really hard for me to make up stuff about other people's characters. gonk

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Azusasan
Alright, I have the first chunk of Noah's bio done here! I guess from here I'll take things to PM to ask you about little details about his personality, but let me know what you think, and let me know if there's anything off about him. ' 3' ...It's actually really hard for me to make up stuff about other people's characters. gonk

I love my character's bio. lol
Do you mind if I post it onto my website?
And I am finished with your freebie.
I feel horrible, because it is only about 200 words.
It's taken so long...8C
I feel like a failure lol.
I will have it edited before I send the final draft to you through this thread.
You did a very good job on Noah, by the way.
Everything is very precise
Harvest Moon Inc
I love my character's bio. lol
Do you mind if I post it onto my website?
And I am finished with your freebie.
I feel horrible, because it is only about 200 words.
It's taken so long...8C
I feel like a failure lol.
I will have it edited before I send the final draft to you through this thread.
You did a very good job on Noah, by the way.
Everything is very precise
Go ahead! c: And no worries on the freebie, haha - free words are free words, no matter the length. And would you rather have me flesh out Noah a bit more, or start on David and Eloree instead?

6,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Azusasan
Go ahead! c: And no worries on the freebie, haha - free words are free words, no matter the length. And would you rather have me flesh out Noah a bit more, or start on David and Eloree instead?

I would love it if you would start on David and Eloree. c:
You did a very good job on Noah.
I feel like writing out my chapter outline now. X3
It takes a long time for me to get motivated on the book-style that I want. lol
Oh, and I'm thinking about having my book layout be based off of J.R.R. Tolkien's style.
Very wordy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces