Welcome to Gaia! ::

Countless Chaos
forever82900
Countless Chaos
can you write me a short story between my ocs Flood and Jester. You can write whatever you want about them. :>

I SURE CAN! I am currently SWAMPED with school work. So please be very patient. I am working on a couple projects so I will need some extra time. I don't wanna keep THEM waiting too long either.

lmao, it's okay. i understand with everyone heading back to school, its been hectic. so just let me know when you start it so i'm not just left out in the cold. :>

Will do! I will begin your's when I'm finished with what I've started.

Shadowy Trickster

forever82900
Moonlighthunter111
-nudges- How are things going? Haven't heard from you in a while.

I love the new outfit! Yes, you haven't hear from me in a while because I haven't been on Gaia for like...EVER. Been really busy. I have some time today and hopefully I will FINISH your story! I'm so excited!

Thanks~ It doesn't match at all but I like it and that's what counts~

Woot~ -pats- My school isn't insane 90% of the time so I forget what normal schools are like. xD

Yikes about the other person. That's not cool at all.
Moonlighthunter111
forever82900
Moonlighthunter111
-nudges- How are things going? Haven't heard from you in a while.

I love the new outfit! Yes, you haven't hear from me in a while because I haven't been on Gaia for like...EVER. Been really busy. I have some time today and hopefully I will FINISH your story! I'm so excited!

Thanks~ It doesn't match at all but I like it and that's what counts~

Woot~ -pats- My school isn't insane 90% of the time so I forget what normal schools are like. xD

Yikes about the other person. That's not cool at all.

No!! It's NOT cool at all! And yes I will finish it today! I'm soo proud of myself. This has been weeks of working on it. I hope you like it!

Shadowy Trickster

forever82900
No!! It's NOT cool at all! And yes I will finish it today! I'm soo proud of myself. This has been weeks of working on it. I hope you like it!

-pats- I've nearly had something similar happen to myself when ordering art. Artist accepted my offer, I started the trade but never heard back from them. I didn't loose anything but came close to loosing 300k in items and gold.

I'm almost tempted to bounce like tigger or something.

I forget, did I pay you already or no? I have the memory of a goldfish so forgive me. xD
Moonlighthunter111
forever82900

-pats- I've nearly had something similar happen to myself when ordering art. Artist accepted my offer, I started the trade but never heard back from them. I didn't loose anything but came close to loosing 300k in items and gold.

I forget, did I pay you already or no? I have the memory of a goldfish so forgive me. xD

No you havent paid me. I like to wait until the piece is actually finished. so if there's a problem then it'll all be ok. Please PM me with the trading process?

Shadowy Trickster

forever82900
Moonlighthunter111
forever82900

No you havent paid me. I like to wait until the piece is actually finished. so if there's a problem then it'll all be ok. Please PM me with the trading process?

Okay and PM sent
forever82900
Countless Chaos
forever82900
Countless Chaos
can you write me a short story between my ocs Flood and Jester. You can write whatever you want about them. :>

I SURE CAN! I am currently SWAMPED with school work. So please be very patient. I am working on a couple projects so I will need some extra time. I don't wanna keep THEM waiting too long either.

lmao, it's okay. i understand with everyone heading back to school, its been hectic. so just let me know when you start it so i'm not just left out in the cold. :>

Will do! I will begin your's when I'm finished with what I've started.

sounds like a plan :>

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Are you still writing for people?
LunarWolf711
Are you still writing for people?

Yes ma'am I am. But it may take me a while to get to you considering I am backed up quite a bit. I just finished my FIRST request. I have a lot of stuff going on and it WILL take a while to fulfill my requests smile If you're patient, I'm the girl for you! PM me with your ideas if you want them to be private biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff