Thanks for stopping by!

Yer welcome. 1 100.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

schlams's Husbando

Indulgent Bibliophile

RedRanger99
ThePoorCornelius

Hello! I finished your order! If you'll please finish the trade, then I'll PM it to you. c:
>w< Ooo I'm excited!

Fashionable Genius

ThePoorCornelius
>w< Ooo I'm excited!

And, sent! I hope you like it! whee

Tipsy Fatcat

RedRanger99
sunnygirI

Hi! I've finished your order! If you'll please finish the trade, then I'll PM it to you. 3nodding

oh wow im excited! will do ^ ^

Fashionable Genius

sunnygirI

And, sent! Thank you for ordering! whee

Tipsy Fatcat

RedRanger99
sunnygirI

And, sent! Thank you for ordering! whee

reading it now! thank you for writing for me ^ ^

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
╔► Take My Character! ◄╝

** About Your Order **
Username: Nyebe
Story Type: grab bag!
May I incorporate fantasy/sci-fi elements?: yep
One Word: magic? XD )
Offer: 1b + tip :3

** About Your Characters (copy/paste the form for more than one. Max of 4.) **
Name: Jose of the Plains
Four Words: morally correct, firm believer in justice, courageous, hardworking
Important Details:
dunno if you're familiar with magic: the gathering? both of these characters are plainswalkers, and the story below is a summary of how they came to be and their interactions
he was an angel who worked under the orders of a cherub named Evan to spread their faith across the lands. Their methods were to banish anyone who disagreed, he didn't agree wholeheartedly with them but had no choice but to obey his boss. The last raid he took part in was against the lord of the andes, a very powerful warlord and one of their strongest opposers. jose didnt like using violence but he respected the authority of his superiors and when the negotiations between both parties failed, they were made to attack anyone including the townsfolk. he did his best to avoid killing anyone, but he did have to use violence because most of the people fought back. one of these was the daughter of the warlord, who knew enough about casting spells to pose a threat to him. she chased him around town and he had a hard time pushing her off his spells of his own. she eventually cornered him in an abandoned barn and fought him one on one. when evan found out she was the daughter of the warlord he ordered jose to kill her, but even after he had her on her knees, defeated, he couldn't stand the thought of killing another being, so evan used black magic to manipulate him into slitting her throat.
they had to retreat, eventually, as the warlord raged for the loss of one of his daughters
back in their realm jose was devastated at the bloodbath the raid had become, and his soul getting corrupted for killing the girl. he approached evan's throne and accused him of not fighting for their faith, but for some hidden ambition he had. evan responded by ordering his wings to be burnt and exiling him from the realm
he found himself back on the plains, powerless, and had to regain his spell-casting skills through hard work and the faith of people who believed in him *so cheesy*
he mostly fights with white spells (summoning divine soldiers), or with his sword and shield
rarely summons beasts

Name: viviana of the andes
Four Words: firm believer in justice, seeks vengeance, burning hatred, dislikes change
Important Details: pretty much all of the above, she knew her father was evil but loved him and would die fighting rather than watch her town getting destroyed.
after death her soul was restless, and she came back because she had unfinished business.the only reminder she had of her killer was an angel feather that had been buried with her corpse, she got obsessive about him and would stalk and kill angels she found along her travels. she mostly wants to burn things to the ground, but occationally summons beasts and demons. eventually she came across jose who wanted to apologize to her, but she wanted nothing to do with him and attacked. he won the round, so she trained harder and wont he next time they crossed paths. eventually they went from enemies to rivals, and then friends when they found out they were just pawns in a bigger game, and began travelling together to make sense of the bigger problem. she began dwelling in black magic, and found a way to phase her soul back into existance so she wasn't a ghost anymore xD
and well eventually they'll find evan and fight him and they'll probably become a couple along the way, we're not that far along yet xD

if you'd like pictures:
MTG planeswalkers

User Image
Long story short, he received orders from his superior to kill her because she was the daughter of an evil warlord, but then he felt guilty and was expelled, she came back as a ghost due to pure rage and is still learning to use magic to burn stuff to the ground, the only reminder she has of her killer is an angel feather
Boy uses pure white spells and relies on summoning knights and angels, girl uses a combination of red and black and relies on summoning fire and demons
her outfit before death
his outfit before falling was pretty much the same, only that his wings were intact
art by -l- Devil_Of_Night -l-
User Image

art by diamond braces
User Image

Fashionable Genius

Nyebe
╔► Take My Character! ◄╝

** About Your Order **
Username: Nyebe
Story Type: grab bag!
May I incorporate fantasy/sci-fi elements?: yep
One Word: magic? XD )
Offer: 1b + tip :3

Name: Jose of the Plains
Four Words: morally correct, firm believer in justice, courageous, hardworking
Important Details:
dunno if you're familiar with magic: the gathering? both of these characters are plainswalkers, and the story below is a summary of how they came to be and their interactions
he was an angel who worked under the orders of a cherub named Evan to spread their faith across the lands. Their methods were to banish anyone who disagreed, he didn't agree wholeheartedly with them but had no choice but to obey his boss. The last raid he took part in was against the lord of the andes, a very powerful warlord and one of their strongest opposers. jose didnt like using violence but he respected the authority of his superiors and when the negotiations between both parties failed, they were made to attack anyone including the townsfolk. he did his best to avoid killing anyone, but he did have to use violence because most of the people fought back. one of these was the daughter of the warlord, who knew enough about casting spells to pose a threat to him. she chased him around town and he had a hard time pushing her off his spells of his own. she eventually cornered him in an abandoned barn and fought him one on one. when evan found out she was the daughter of the warlord he ordered jose to kill her, but even after he had her on her knees, defeated, he couldn't stand the thought of killing another being, so evan used black magic to manipulate him into slitting her throat.
they had to retreat, eventually, as the warlord raged for the loss of one of his daughters
back in their realm jose was devastated at the bloodbath the raid had become, and his soul getting corrupted for killing the girl. he approached evan's throne and accused him of not fighting for their faith, but for some hidden ambition he had. evan responded by ordering his wings to be burnt and exiling him from the realm
he found himself back on the plains, powerless, and had to regain his spell-casting skills through hard work and the faith of people who believed in him *so cheesy*
he mostly fights with white spells (summoning divine soldiers), or with his sword and shield
rarely summons beasts

Name: viviana of the andes
Four Words: firm believer in justice, seeks vengeance, burning hatred, dislikes change
Important Details: pretty much all of the above, she knew her father was evil but loved him and would die fighting rather than watch her town getting destroyed.
after death her soul was restless, and she came back because she had unfinished business.the only reminder she had of her killer was an angel feather that had been buried with her corpse, she got obsessive about him and would stalk and kill angels she found along her travels. she mostly wants to burn things to the ground, but occationally summons beasts and demons. eventually she came across jose who wanted to apologize to her, but she wanted nothing to do with him and attacked. he won the round, so she trained harder and wont he next time they crossed paths. eventually they went from enemies to rivals, and then friends when they found out they were just pawns in a bigger game, and began travelling together to make sense of the bigger problem. she began dwelling in black magic, and found a way to phase her soul back into existance so she wasn't a ghost anymore xD
and well eventually they'll find evan and fight him and they'll probably become a couple along the way, we're not that far along yet xD

if you'd like pictures:
MTG planeswalkers

User Image
Long story short, he received orders from his superior to kill her because she was the daughter of an evil warlord, but then he felt guilty and was expelled, she came back as a ghost due to pure rage and is still learning to use magic to burn stuff to the ground, the only reminder she has of her killer is an angel feather
Boy uses pure white spells and relies on summoning knights and angels, girl uses a combination of red and black and relies on summoning fire and demons
her outfit before death
his outfit before falling was pretty much the same, only that his wings were intact
art by -l- Devil_Of_Night -l-
User Image

art by diamond braces
User Image

Hi! Thank you for your order! Jose and Viviana's story sounds really interesting! I have couple questions before I accept, though.
1. Admittedly, I know next to nothing about Magic: The Gathering. I would be happy to approach the story from an outsider's perspective, but I thought I should make sure that's alright with you first. 3nodding

2. As for the faith that Jose wanted to defend, is this a particular faith, or one that exists just in Magic: The Gathering? Would you mind explaining just a little bit about it, so that I know what ideas are guiding Jose's actions?

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
RedRanger99

thanks n.n b
haha i wouldn't mind if you approached it from an outsider's perspective
plainswalkers are exactly like other players in MTG, they are able to cast spells and have lands under their control, from which they draw their powers
plains give white mana, which powers up white spells, and mountains give red mana, which powers up red spells
swamps give black mana, viviana gets control on swamps later on in the story and she uses the black magic to phase back into physical existance
basically it's just different types of magic, white magic focuses on control, red magic is all about rage, and black magic is about death

and well nope, it's not a defined faith they believe in
white magic spells have angels and clerics and holy soldiers summons but a particular faith isn't specified, or maybe there are multiple faiths
basically his ideas would be honesty, justice, good faith and good actions, the usual for a benevolent religion
but i'm afraid we really haven't elaborated much on the specifics
i suppose he'd be sort of a paladin, in dnd terms? like, lawful good
which is why he rebeled against his superior, who didn't embody the ideals of their faith and was using them for his own purposes (gaining lands for himself to gain power himself, when the origin of the mission was to gain lands for the religion in order to administrate them in a benevolent way)

i hope i'm making sense? :0

Fashionable Genius

Nyebe
thanks n.n b
plainswalkers are exactly like other players in MTG, they are able to cast spells and have lands under their control, from which they draw their powers
plains give white mana, which powers up white spells, and mountains give red mana, which powers up red spells
swamps give black mana, viviana gets control on swamps later on in the story and she uses the black magic to phase back into physical existance
basically it's just different types of magic, white magic focuses on control, red magic is all about rage, and black magic is about death

white magic spells have angels and clerics and holy soldiers summons but a particular faith isn't specified, or maybe there are multiple faiths
basically his ideas would be honesty, justice, good faith and good actions, the usual for a benevolent religion
which is why he rebeled against his superior, who didn't embody the ideals of their faith and was using them for his own purposes (gaining lands for himself to gain power himself, when the origin of the mission was to gain lands for the religion in order to administrate them in a benevolent way)

Yeah, that makes perfect sense! Thanks for explaining! That definitely gives me a more solid vision of what their world might be like.
I would love to have a go at writing these two. If you'll please start the trade, then I'll add you to the list! whee

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
RedRanger99
Nyebe
thanks n.n b

Yeah, that makes perfect sense! Thanks for explaining! That definitely gives me a more solid vision of what their world might be like.
I would love to have a go at writing these two. If you'll please start the trade, then I'll add you to the list! whee

thanks so much!! Ill be sure to send you the trade then!! biggrin

Fashionable Genius

herIock
╔► Take My Character! ◄╝

** About Your Order **
Username: Heriock
Story Type: Grabbag
May I incorporate fantasy/sci-fi elements?: YESS
One Word: Seasons
Offer: Dark Conductor + 100m

Name: Terral
Four Words: Lazy, Greedy, Extrovert, Outgoing
Important Details: This request is kind of like a background story for Terral. I need some help
with the plot though XD. here's what i have so far

Hello again! I want to apologize profusely for the wait. I've been turning my head this way and that trying to work out an idea for Terral, but I'm afraid that I've simply hit a wall. At this point, I don't think I could write something worth what you're offering, so I'm going to have to cancel. I'm very sorry, and I hope you understand. I hope you can find another writer who can do your character justice!

In a relationship with pataco

Camper

RedRanger99
herIock
╔► Take My Character! ◄╝

** About Your Order **
Username: Heriock
Story Type: Grabbag
May I incorporate fantasy/sci-fi elements?: YESS
One Word: Seasons
Offer: Dark Conductor + 100m

Name: Terral
Four Words: Lazy, Greedy, Extrovert, Outgoing
Important Details: This request is kind of like a background story for Terral. I need some help
with the plot though XD. here's what i have so far

Hello again! I want to apologize profusely for the wait. I've been turning my head this way and that trying to work out an idea for Terral, but I'm afraid that I've simply hit a wall. At this point, I don't think I could write something worth what you're offering, so I'm going to have to cancel. I'm very sorry, and I hope you understand. I hope you can find another writer who can do your character justice!

its ok, thanks anyways ^^

Fashionable Genius

Nyebe

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about your order! I'm about to embark on a very busy couple of weeks, so I don't know that I'll be able to give your order the attention it deserves until the RL workload is past. I would be happy to work on it when I get the time, but I thought I should give you a heads-up. Would you be okay with waiting? I totally understand if you'd rather find someone with a faster turn-around.

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
RedRanger99
Nyebe

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about your order! I'm about to embark on a very busy couple of weeks, so I don't know that I'll be able to give your order the attention it deserves until the RL workload is past. I would be happy to work on it when I get the time, but I thought I should give you a heads-up. Would you be okay with waiting? I totally understand if you'd rather find someone with a faster turn-around.

i've got no problems with waiting n.n b
thanks for letting me know, though! biggrin

Fashionable Genius

Nyebe
i've got no problems with waiting n.n b
thanks for letting me know, though! biggrin

No problem! I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash