~BUMP~
C'mon, it's really worth it~

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
~BUMP~
Seriously, I'm not joking, you will actually be completely satisfied with our work. No joke.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
raped by the man
What type of story do you write best?
what about yaoi?

I'll be able to write which ever you wish. And Cemap is right I would be the better choice for Yaoi. If you like my sample I'd be happy to.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
here try this

User Image

YOU WILL BUY THERE SERVES

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
cemap95
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
umm so am guessing you wouldn't be interesting in a guild writing job. i need people to fill in the blanks for a time line and the bios for 32 races >.< i got a rough idea for most but nothing in stone. id pay 500G a bio plus tips !

Try PMing BarelyAlex, he might be interested, but no, I am not.
ok then

I would love to if you're intrested with my work.

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
...two posts up...RANDOM

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BarelyAlex
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
cemap95
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
umm so am guessing you wouldn't be interesting in a guild writing job. i need people to fill in the blanks for a time line and the bios for 32 races >.< i got a rough idea for most but nothing in stone. id pay 500G a bio plus tips !

Try PMing BarelyAlex, he might be interested, but no, I am not.
ok then

I would love to if you're interested with my work.
i would want a different sample to what you have on your post though. nothing to do with my guild in any way of course that way i cant use it >.< i don't steel. ummm maybe make up a race and write me a 5 line bio on them ? i have the main ideas set and ready to go but i need some one able to take it a step farther then that lol

Dapper Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
well, although I have nothing to do with this conversation, I don't mind it because it's bumping up our thread to the top page!
Way to go!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
By race I'm guessing you mean like demon or alein?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
umm kinda sweatdrop see we use the tektek system to do avatars of what our OC looks like so we have 32+ races in the guild like vampire werewolf demons angles and so forth.

we have a sub-forum set up as for the race history's. Each race gets its own history bio as well as one hero from that race.

I also what you to write the back ground story for the hero into there bio now. Witch will be a another pay all together >.< am thinking 100G for adding the hero into the bio. For a total of 600G a bio

The solers history book
The Darkness history book
The bullywug history book
The smurf history book
The drow history book
The neko & nicatal history book
The bone walker history book
The Elementalest / chimera history book
The dawrf history book
The cinder history book
The Centaur & fuan history book
The vampire history book
The human history book
The Valkyrie history book
The fairy history book
The Animatic's history book
The WereWolf history book
The Avatarnatic history book
The Draenei history book
The Spirit history book
The gen gen naga history book
The harpie history book
The Minator history book
The elf history book
The merfolk history book
The Troll history book
The Eidolon History book
The Nightmare history book
The Kor history book

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Well I'm not sure, but I'll make you a short bio sample, of some random demon I come up with

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BarelyAlex
Well I'm not sure, but I'll make you a short bio sample, of some random demon I come up with
ok then.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Based on a type of Neko Demon I created for an rp:

Neko History Book

Life span: Seventy years average

Cat ears and tails are the easiest way to describe a Neko demon. Their ears have a hearing and smelling range much higher than humans. Their tails give them a higher sense of balance. To survive a Neko needs to have a diet of souls, making them seem like evil beasts. On average a Neko needs to feed twice a week. The older a Neko lives the more souls they need to survive, this is mainly to keep up strength.
One of the few abilities a Neko has, is to make his hand/arm phase through objects. This includes human bodies. To rip out souls a Neko will put his or her hand up to the victims chest – right below the heart – and phase through it garbing the soul within the victims body. The ripping out of a soul leaves the body torn up on the inside. The victim is killed the moment they are phased through.
The only Neko that never needed souls to live was Adian Kabot, feeding only once to try. This makes him a hero to his race, giving hope that one day Nekos won't be viewed as evil beasts.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
BarelyAlex
ok then.

Oh and if you don't like it, I completly understand, and I won't take any offence to it.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BarelyAlex
Based on a type of Neko Demon I created for an rp:

Neko History Book

Life span: Seventy years average

Cat ears and tails are the easiest way to describe a Neko demon. Their ears have a hearing and smelling range much higher than humans. Their tails give them a higher sense of balance. To survive a Neko needs to have a diet of souls, making them seem like evil beasts. On average a Neko needs to feed twice a week. The older a Neko lives the more souls they need to survive, this is mainly to keep up strength.
One of the few abilities a Neko has, is to make his hand/arm phase through objects. This includes human bodies. To rip out souls a Neko will put his or her hand up to the victims chest – right below the heart – and phase through it garbing the soul within the victims body. The ripping out of a soul leaves the body torn up on the inside. The victim is killed the moment they are phased through.
The only Neko that never needed souls to live was Adian Kabot, feeding only once to try. This makes him a hero to his race, giving hope that one day Nekos won't be viewed as evil beasts.
i do like it but nekos are far from demonic XD nightmares or darkness yeah but no soul eat doe any race lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff