Welcome to Gaia! ::

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!
open//closed
Welcome to story ★ T I M E! I am Zillyhoo, you may call me Zilly if you like.
I am nineteen, British, and an aspiring Literature teacher/Florist. I adore writing and flowers alike.

But this isn't what you are here for!

I’m currently stuck in a small rut with my writing, so I am asking for prompts, drabbles and the like to get back into my groove, as well as get a little more practice in.
The first request will be free! All of my writing can be found on my Tumblr blog below, and I will be posting the requests there also.
I have a secondary, NSFW blog with my NSFW writing and a few art pieces. If you would like smut, it will be posted there.

writing blog // nsfw blog

Introduction//Prices//Options//FAQ//Order form//To-Do List//Completed//Reserved
xx

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!
The word limits are approximates; if you ask for 500 words, there will be a 25 word leeway either side. I'll try my best to hit the target, but it may be a little difficult. These fic requests will also be un-beta'd, so there may be a few mistakes. I'll try to pick them up. The Surprise Me option is for those who don't mind how long or short it is, and gives me free reign. The amount of the bribe is not that relative to how many words you will get, but the higher the bribe, the more the words. Mostly. I'll try to make it proportionate.

500 Words – 25,000
700 Words – 50,000
1000 Words – 100,000
1250+ - 125,000+
Surprise Me – Bribes (Min 10,000)

xx

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!
There are a few customisable features available; fandom, pairing, genre, extra tags, and finally, must-haves. You may have up to three genres, and you are not limited by the examples below;

Romance
NSFW
Angst
Comedy
Horror

The fandom and pairing options are pretty open; I'm fine with all pairings, and I'll give anything a go. The extra tags are for kinks, whether its an AU for a fandom, an original work, or anything else you can think of. the must haves are things that you really want me to include; I'll put it in there if it's under this heading. This can be anything from cute, to silly, to sexy, to even scary. See my FAQ post about any limits I may have.

xx

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!

FAQ;

Q; Will you write something for my own story/roleplay character?
A; I prefer writing fanfiction over original fiction, but I will give them a go if I am given enough details. I don’t mind helping out with the finer points of roleplay/original characters, (biographies, etc) so don’t be afraid to ask. I will not, however, write out roleplay posts!

Q; What are your favourite fandoms?
A; Homestuck, and BBC’s Sherlock. I’m pretty good at writing the Striders, but I don’t mind giving other characters a go. I’m also a fan of Supernatural, though I’ve not seen past Season 1 yet!! I don’t mind writing things for it, but I’m not caught up at all!

Q; What fandoms will you write for?
A; I will have a stab at any fandom, though as you can see from my examples, my strong points are Homestuck and BBC’s Sherlock. With regards to shipping, I don’t mind; I’m an open shipper, so I won’t judge you on your ships.

Q; What about writing sex scenes and smut?
A; I can and will write smut for the same prices as everything. They’ll go up onto my NSFW blog on Tumblr for you, though I can message them to you if you like. If you would like a specifically rated piece, let me know.

Q; Will you write kinks?
A; Of course! Give me what you would like to see in there, and I’ll do my best to include it. There’s no point in me being shy about this sort of thing, and I’ve written a few things along that vein already.

Q; What are your favourite genres to write?
A; I love writing romance, as well as angst!! Fluff and suspense I adore in equal measure. I’m just not very good at horror, because my ideas of scary are lame compared to everyone else. I love writing psychological horror rather than physical, but I don’t think I’m any good at it.

Q; Who did the art for your shop?
A; My girlfriend was kind enough to draw it for me. She isn’t on Gaia, but her Tumblr is Kiwibutt, and she’s the sweetest, most talented girl I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

xx

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!
Please post this here!

[align=left][quote="zillyhoo"][b][color=grey][size=18]Order up[/b][color=grey][size=18][i]!![/i][/color][/size][/quote]
[imgleft]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m067q43eU21r9407no1_100.jpg[/imgleft][size=11][size=20]»[/size][size=11][color=grey]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][size=20]» [color=grey]★[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=grey][b]Word Count[/b] -[/color]The rough estimate of words you would like
[color=grey][b]Genre[/b] -[/color] maximum of [b]three[/b]
[color=grey][b]Fandom[/b] -[/color] If it is not a fanfiction piece you would like, please put "Original"
[color=grey][b]Characters[/b] -[/color] Maximum of three characters. Any more will be 1,000gg each.
[color=grey][b]Pairing/s[/b] -[/color] Maximum of two pairings. Any characters. (optional)
[color=grey][b]Plot Prompt[/b] -[/color] A setting, and a small idea of where you want the story to go.
[color=grey][b]Extra Tags[/b] -[/color] Any extras you would like to see (optional)
[color=grey][b]Must-Haves[/b] -[/color] Anything I have to include (optional)
[color=grey][b]Price/Bribe[/b] -[/color] How much you would like to pay[/size]
[size=20]»[/size][size=11][color=grey]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][size=20]» [color=grey]★[/color][/size]
[/align]

xx

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!
To-Do
inspiredParadise
inspiredParadise
open
open
open

xx

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!
Completed
inspiredParadise
open
open
open
open

xx

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» its story T I M E!!
RESERVED

xx

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
<3 and Subscribes!

gaia_angelleft cool gaia_angelright

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

Ahaha~ Hello, and thanks for the subscribe~!

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
zillyhoo
Order up!!

User Image»▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»
Word Count -500 Words
Genre - Romance, Angst and Drama
Fandom - Homestuck!
Characters - John, Karkat, Dave, Jade and Rose
Pairing/s - KarkatxJohn DavexJade
Plot Prompt - Poor John always felt out of place in his body He knows he is living in the wrong sex. His father was not understanding. He loved to hit John when he started to wear girl clothes and call himself Jill. Soon he just stopped trying to be who he knew he was meant to be. The game is over now the trolls now live on earth. His dad is alive again John let his hair grow out dad is not pleased. Karkat is oddly worried John has not logged on in days. John is afraid, Depressed and alone. It's hard and no one understands.
Extra Tags -
Must-Haves - KarkatxJohn and MTF John
Price/Bribe - 27k
»▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

inspiredParadise

MTF John o 3o
Dear sweet lord yes.
Also, this one is free, since you're the first to order~

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
zillyhoo
inspiredParadise

MTF John o 3o
Dear sweet lord yes.
Also, this one is free, since you're the first to order~

That's awesome! :B

Also!

User Image»▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»
Word Count - 700 Words
Genre - Romance, Angst and family
Fandom - Homestuck
Characters - John, Dave, Human Troll Hybrid Casey
Pairing/s - DavexJohn hints of past KarkatxJohn
Plot Prompt - John left a abusive Karkat and went to Dave for help he did not know he was pregnant at the time. Six months later (John's seven moth pregnant) Karkat want's him back at any cost.
Extra Tags - mpreg John
Must-Haves - DavexJohn past KarkatxJohn mpreg John
Price/Bribe - How much you would like to pay
»▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»

Surprise Me!

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

inspiredParadise

Your first one is finished~
You can find it in the completed list.
I'm not so hot on M-Preg, but I'll give it a shot. Did you specifically want 700 words, or is it a Surprise Me request?

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
zillyhoo
inspiredParadise

Your first one is finished~
You can find it in the completed list.
I'm not so hot on M-Preg, but I'll give it a shot. Did you specifically want 700 words, or is it a Surprise Me request?

I want both the 700 Words request and a Surprise Me request. If you are willing to that is. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff