Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Prophet

Let me go through this quickly so I can get to writing as fast as I can!

I want to practice my writing before I tackle my main commissions, so post a request in this thread and I will write a short 100-500 word scenes for you. Pay me what you think the piece is worth after I finish.

Throw as many requests to me as you want and I will accept the ones that inspire literature in me. heart

[b]Characters[/b]:
[b]References[/b]:
[b]Genre[/b]:

GO GO GO!

This will close eventually. FOR SAMPLE, SEE MY MAIN THREAD. Like what you got? Order something longer.

Shy Gaian

Characters: Belphegor

Personality: He is known as a battle genius. He displays sadomasochistic tendencies and also got excited when he himself was injured thats when he goes into beserk-like mode. Bel is rarely seen not smiling. He had lost/lack love, fall into a deep state of Sloth. He doesn't hesitate to get into fights with his fellow crew members as long as the captain’s not around. As said before, he’s not a drywall or sad character. He’s constantly grinning widely, unless he’s bored or surprised. He hardly ever seems to be unhappy, though, so the grin stays. However, he only attains his own ultimate happiness when he kills or with Celia.
It’s in his nature to reject failure. If he loses something, he’ll try anything he can under the basic instinct of wanting to win, even if he’s nearly dead. In that sense, he has no instinct of self-survival.

Power: Can control wind
Weapon:

Hobbies:
- Eliminating local killers during missions
- Doing whatever he wants

Trivia:
- Belphegor represents the Sin of Sloth.
- He dislikes annoyance: although he can be annoying himself
- He would have zero money in his wallet as he only carries around credit cards
- He has a dirty room - only gets clean when someone cleans it form him
- It was once said by Gullia that he is obsessed with Celia.
- He only allows Celia to see his eyes, as she would normally force his to if he doesn't

Interests:
- Celia Blackwell - Love Interest

Celia

Personality: Celia is soft-spoken and calm at most times, but is also unstable, and known for her rapid mood swings. She is often seen with a friendly smile though she is known to tear people down with her words.
While she bears a striking resemblance to her father, Celia inherited her mothers's damaged personality as they both danced in the raining blood and they both often shifts emotions, often unnerving those who were with them. They both also seem to be rather forgetful.
Despite having most of her mothers personalty, Celia also received bits of her father's personality. He can talk extraordinarily blunt and cold, and yet cheerful, demonstrated when he was informing her mothers of her and her own demise. While Celia talks in a cheerful, crazed yet somewhat childish tone, seen when she mocked Ira and the rest of the Mirus members.
Before the Tragedy of Blackwell she was lonely, and rarely smiled. She was ecstatic whenever she could explore outside the mansion. It looks as though she hates to observe loneliness, as she often spends her time with others whom seem lonely when she runs off and offers a homeless Belphegor her company when she was eight.
She can be a little baby - especially when shes hurt. Shes tends to want someone to treat it for her, making her feel wanted/care for, although at this point she has accepted her death as an inevitability.

Power: She is able to control snow and ice.
Weapons: Celia is capable of making/summoning numerous bladed ice chain links that can dismember human bodies.

Hobbies:
- Having Fun
- Singing/humming

Trivia:
- She represents angels, heavens, life.
- She is considered a genius - just like Bel
- Her father considered her as a Misfortune and locked her in her room until she escapes once in a while.
- She was stabbed in the chest by her sister, Stella but froze her wound for it was easier for her to survive. Later on, Her butler (also knows as a two face) slit her throat. Belphegor, found her just in time, as she was clinging to life.
- Her favorite color is Belphegor's eyes
- Celia has no problem with showing her love for Bel and often does so when there alone. Only a few people know about there relationship - Maliyah and Azrael. Raziel only suspects but tries to get in her pants though she never lets him. [if you wish to learn more about those characters there in my sign]

Interests: Bephegor - Love Interest

References: you mean pictures? well i dont have any atm but i do have what there hair and eyes are xD lol Celia [x] Bel [x] <- he normally wear bandaged over his eyes.
Genre: Romance, Psychological thriller, ect
Extra: I do have many more if you wish to write more for me ^^

Hilarious Shounen

Characters: Louis and Sabrina
References: Above ^
Genre: Romance. Sabrina has a crush on Louis, but is too shy to say anything about it.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Characters: hide spoiler
Name: Andrea Evelyn Moore

Nickname: Andy

Description: Andy is about 5'7 and has a toned body type. She has long blond hair that falls just below her shoulders. It is usually left loose unless she is working and then it is kept in a pony tail. Her skin is a soft brown and her eyes are a bright green. Her smile is what most people see first as it is almost always on her face.

Personality: Andrea is a very outgoing young woman, always doing something and never standing still. A smile is almost always on her face and her bubbly happy personality is contagious. She is the type of personal who is always there when you need a hand and never truly has a bad thing to say about anyone. It takes a lot of make her angery and at times this is a good things but at times it's not as she can take a rather good beating before her temper kicks in. Has a bit of a defient streak in her due to her ather forbidding her to dance. Loves to try new things out and new food as long as it doesn't have any meat in it since she is a vegetarian

Job: Andy is a seal lion trainer at Sea World. She is in charge of training them and preforming with them.

Hobbies: Andrea is a very out doorsy person. She loves swimming, hiking, and just being out in the sunshine. Though when she is inside she enjoys just sitting watching a movie or reasding a book.

Travis Marshal info
http://dexter.wikia.com/wiki/Travis_Marshall

References: just use the link above for some info on Travis

Genre: Romance.

Travis and Andy take a romantic walk near a lake or have them go swimming in it smile

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Characters:
jose and viviana (magic:the gathering inspires planeswalkers)
References:
(form copypasted from my request in RedRanger99's shop)
Name: Jose of the Plains
Four Words: morally correct, firm believer in justice, courageous, hardworking
Important Details:
dunno if you're familiar with magic: the gathering? both of these characters are plainswalkers, and the story below is a summary of how they came to be and their interactions
he was an angel who worked under the orders of a cherub named Evan to spread their faith across the lands. Their methods were to banish anyone who disagreed, he didn't agree wholeheartedly with them but had no choice but to obey his boss. The last raid he took part in was against the lord of the andes, a very powerful warlord and one of their strongest opposers. jose didnt like using violence but he respected the authority of his superiors and when the negotiations between both parties failed, they were made to attack anyone including the townsfolk. he did his best to avoid killing anyone, but he did have to use violence because most of the people fought back. one of these was the daughter of the warlord, who knew enough about casting spells to pose a threat to him. she chased him around town and he had a hard time pushing her off his spells of his own. she eventually cornered him in an abandoned barn and fought him one on one. when evan found out she was the daughter of the warlord he ordered jose to kill her, but even after he had her on her knees, defeated, he couldn't stand the thought of killing another being, so evan used black magic to manipulate him into slitting her throat.
they had to retreat, eventually, as the warlord raged for the loss of one of his daughters
back in their realm jose was devastated at the bloodbath the raid had become, and his soul getting corrupted for killing the girl. he approached evan's throne and accused him of not fighting for their faith, but for some hidden ambition he had. evan responded by ordering his wings to be burnt and exiling him from the realm
he found himself back on the plains, powerless, and had to regain his spell-casting skills through hard work and the faith of people who believed in him *so cheesy*
he mostly fights with white spells (summoning divine soldiers), or with his sword and shield
rarely summons beasts

Name: viviana of the andes
Four Words: firm believer in justice, seeks vengeance, burning hatred, dislikes change
Important Details: pretty much all of the above, she knew her father was evil but loved him and would die fighting rather than watch her town getting destroyed.
after death her soul was restless, and she came back because she had unfinished business.the only reminder she had of her killer was an angel feather that had been buried with her corpse, she got obsessive about him and would stalk and kill angels she found along her travels. she mostly wants to burn things to the ground, but occationally summons beasts and demons. eventually she came across jose who wanted to apologize to her, but she wanted nothing to do with him and attacked. he won the round, so she trained harder and wont he next time they crossed paths. eventually they went from enemies to rivals, and then friends when they found out they were just pawns in a bigger game, and began travelling together to make sense of the bigger problem. she began dwelling in black magic, and found a way to phase her soul back into existance so she wasn't a ghost anymore xD
and well eventually they'll find evan and fight him and they'll probably become a couple along the way, we're not that far along yet xD

if you'd like pictures:
MTG planeswalkers

User Image
Long story short, he received orders from his superior to kill her because she was the daughter of an evil warlord, but then he felt guilty and was expelled, she came back as a ghost due to pure rage and is still learning to use magic to burn stuff to the ground, the only reminder she has of her killer is an angel feather
Boy uses pure white spells and relies on summoning knights and angels, girl uses a combination of red and black and relies on summoning fire and demons
her outfit before death
his outfit before falling was pretty much the same, only that his wings were intact
art by -l- Devil_Of_Night -l-
User Image

art by diamond braces
User Image

Genre: drama?

Tipsy Fatcat

Characters:toshio and chika
References: ^
Genre: friendship / light romance

thank you for considering~
Characters: Hunter and Boogieman
References:
I'd like fanfiction of my webcomic Spooky Comix. It can be a funny headcanon you have about it, or an obnoxious habit the main character has. Just extrapolate from what's there, anything creative is what I'm looking for. Where did he get his nailbiting habit? When did he meet the Boogieman first? How many pets has he killed by accident?
Genre: Horror/Comedy

Butter Buddy

Characters: Just pick
References: ^ up there
Genre: Romance

Rumaty Ivan's Senpai

Firebreathing Wyvern

6,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
Characters: Azure- in love with Lilia, his best friend but doesn't want to confess because he fears of ruining their relation ship
Lilia- a very bright and cheerful girl. A lot of guys like her, but she secretly only has eyes for her best friend Azure.
References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Genre: Romance

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Characters: Aleph, the pre-WWII vampire hitman. Alternately, Ayame, the near-future psychic corporate troubleshooter.
References: Profiles, visual references, and (optional) world-info are in their respective links above!
Genre: Supernatural Action/Drama, and/or Horror (for Aleph) or Sci-Fi (for Ayame). Romance or Angst is also fine, as long as it fits the characters.

Swashbuckling Pirate

Hi hi!

Group of fighter girls

Characters:

Tristan: most metal
Natalie: most cute
Lyndsay: most athletic
Diana: most brainy, earthy

Refs in that order:

User Image
User Image
User Image