Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you come to save me or have I sinned?

+1 Visitor 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 6 ]
GOLD!!! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

Fashionable Raider

User Image
Hello and welcome!
My name is Laura and I have recently come across an item I absolutely must have,
and since I'm pretty talented with my writings, I figured why not try and earn gold via my writing?
Anyway, a little about me, eh?
I'm 19, I live in Texas and I'm also a mother.
I enjoy the little things and like to cook, sleep, play baby games (ha) and write!
I am currently a stay at home mother and spend what free time I have at night (sometimes during the day) on Gaia.
I love older punk music ( if you couldn't already tell c; ).
I color my hair too much sometimes, I also love tattoos and piercings (those things sure seem to go hand in hand...). I'm friendly and a little naive, but don't like being taken advantage of.

And now onto other things...

F.A.Q-
Q:What sorts of things are you willing to write?
A: I am willing to write just about anything, I don't mind writing fetish, OC, Erotica (my specialty), Poetry, or anything else you may deem possible. But I will draw the line at some points which we can later discuss.

Q:How much do you charge?
A: Well, it will depend on the specific piece you are requesting. I will have a baseline of 20k for the first page and 10k for each sequential page.

Q: Will you accept items as payment?
A: I will, but I ask that the item NOT be heavily inflated and now seemingly equal to the fees for my writing. --Example- the item's average buy price is 20k but has gone up in the last few days and is suddenly 500k. Most people with half a brain will realize the sudden inflation of the item and not purchase it until it deflates again.

Q:How many pages will you write?
A: I will write however many pages you request. If you're asking for a novel sort of thing, we may need to discuss a payment of sorts that will be worth my time and effort.

Q: How long will it take you to write my piece?
A: I can type a page out in under an hour with nice, juicy, full details. So, as long as you aren't asking for something crazy you should have your request filled within 24 hours maximum. Should something come up that means I cannot fill your order as soon as promised, I WILL NOTIFY YOU ASAP. I do have a child to tend to, and as such if she becomes ill or something I will need to put Gaia on hold, though I will take the time to let you know if something comes up.

Anything else? Please feel free to ask!

Fashionable Raider

User Image

Rules!
1- If it is in Gaia's TOS- You better follow it.
2- DO NOT take credit for my work. I will have everything saved in my journal with the dates written down. and saved on the date I completed the piece for you.
3- No trolling, down grading or generally being a pain in my a**, or any one else's for that matter.
4- No large amounts of chat speak. If you're going to make a deal with me, I would greatly prefer you be knowledgeable in the English language.
5- More will probably be added later.

White List- (generally nice people, people who stick around and chat, donators and do-gooders.)

Black List- (Any one who breaks any of the rules or is a jerk in my opinion)

SLOTS!!!<-- I will complete these in the order they are received unless I receive an exceptionally large order and then I will work on it, but complete others as well.
1- OPEN
2-OPEN
3-OPEN
4-OPEN
5-OPEN

Fashionable Raider

~ RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

~RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

~RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

~RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

~RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

~RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

~RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

~RESERVED~

Fashionable Raider

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
User Image

Dangerous Grabber

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
....good luck baby girl....

Shadowy Trickster

Could I have two pages on my OC Azoth? I'll give you 30k, and give you freedom to what you wish to do with him. If you have any questions about him feel free to ask away. :3

Fashionable Raider

Moonlighthunter111
Could I have two pages on my OC Azoth? I'll give you 30k, and give you freedom to what you wish to do with him. If you have any questions about him feel free to ask away. :3

I'd love to!
Do you have anything in mind for Azoth? I've read through your journal post on him, and there are lots of places I could go with him. I'd love to write a piece with him, and while I appreciate the freedom to write what I please, I'd also love a slight idea for what you have in mind. I can write something intriguing about him in the asylum, before it, an escape from the asylum? I really can take the piece any where you'd like.

Shadowy Trickster

l2ANClD
Moonlighthunter111

I'd love to!
Do you have anything in mind for Azoth? I've read through your journal post on him, and there are lots of places I could go with him. I'd love to write a piece with him, and while I appreciate the freedom to write what I please, I'd also love a slight idea for what you have in mind. I can write something intriguing about him in the asylum, before it, an escape from the asylum? I really can take the piece any where you'd like.

Hm I'd love in the asylum? Seems like a fun place to go with~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces