Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CheckPleaseCx
Omigorsh, yes! I'll start on it right after I finish my first customer's.
A couple questions first though:
1. Do you mind what type of outfit
xxx Ex: Smutty? "She wore tight black leather that seemed as if she freshly painted it on after her morning shower. It was so erotic. My eyes uncontiously searched for a wringle that might indicate it being an actual clothe."
2. What if the Gov. Agent was some-what harrassing her while interrigating her at the same time.
xxx Ex: "I massaged her tensing shoulders, as if to, in any way, losen her temper a bit. Maybe even after I'm off the job, I can bring her home with me. This idea struck me right in the groin, and I felt it tense in anticipation."
3. Do you care if it is from the Agent's point of view?
xxx Ex: "I couldn't help but notice her buckling knees. They seemed almost aggitated at my wondering eyes."

If this completely sets you off, tell me and I will cool it down to something casual.
I have many ideas in my head. Just shoot me something you would like, and I can make it happen. :3
Oh, super duper awesome! I'll send trade right away~.

Just read the little sample, and so far I it's interesting. It's very... different from what I usually collect.

Onto the questions;

1. Jenny is very conservative when it comes to clothes. Her trade mark is her oversize turtleneck and combat boots, so this agent is going to be very disappointed. Because of her body type, she doesn't have a lot of curves, and her mind constantly thinking about work, she's yet to adopted a mature style. Jenny in sexy clothing would be pretty much equal to... this. It would look awkward.

2. I don't mind some harassment, but be aware of flashing teeth and kicking feet.

3. I don't care what point of view the story is told from. O u O

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
AphroditesChild
CheckPleaseCx
Omigorsh, yes! I'll start on it right after I finish my first customer's.
A couple questions first though:
1. Do you mind what type of outfit
xxx Ex: Smutty? "She wore tight black leather that seemed as if she freshly painted it on after her morning shower. It was so erotic. My eyes uncontiously searched for a wringle that might indicate it being an actual clothe."
2. What if the Gov. Agent was some-what harrassing her while interrigating her at the same time.
xxx Ex: "I massaged her tensing shoulders, as if to, in any way, losen her temper a bit. Maybe even after I'm off the job, I can bring her home with me. This idea struck me right in the groin, and I felt it tense in anticipation."
3. Do you care if it is from the Agent's point of view?
xxx Ex: "I couldn't help but notice her buckling knees. They seemed almost aggitated at my wondering eyes."

If this completely sets you off, tell me and I will cool it down to something casual.
I have many ideas in my head. Just shoot me something you would like, and I can make it happen. :3
Oh, super duper awesome! I'll send trade right away~.

Just read the little sample, and so far I it's interesting. It's very... different from what I usually collect.

Onto the questions;

1. Jenny is very conservative when it comes to clothes. Her trade mark is her oversize turtleneck and combat boots, so this agent is going to be very disappointed. Because of her body type, she doesn't have a lot of curves, and her mind constantly thinking about work, she's yet to adopted a mature style. Jenny in sexy clothing would be pretty much equal to... this. It would look awkward.

2. I don't mind some harassment, but be aware of flashing teeth and kicking feet.

3. I don't care what point of view the story is told from. O u O

I laughed my a** of at that link, but yes I got it. I'll make it interesting! xD

Fanatical Roisterer

CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
Ooooh I may want

Would you?! -EXCITED- This is my first attepmt at sreading my skill and hopefully it will get me somewhere. lol plus a little gold wouldn't hurt! xD

Haha sweeeet. I believe i may xD
I like stories <u>
I like fan fictions too.

Me too! lol Well consider it hehe :3

Well I am craving a fanfiction with Chris and Piers from re6. My friend went and spoiled the ending for me so i looked it up and was heartbroken. Capcom killed Piers D:
Could you write a tragedy, romance( does that even work?), hurt, revolving around that video?
Here's the video help you. xD
Capcom hates us all
Did I even explain that right? <u>

So, actually, I am a lot more confused than I thought I was going to be. Were you wanting a romance between Piers and Chris? Gay romance? Like in the end instead of him just sending him off like that would you like somethinkg like:
From Chris' Point of View:
xxx "Piers' arm was pulsing out of control by now, I knew that we needed to get to that escape pod faster than we could, even running at out fastest speed, as we are now. I knew that he didn't have much time till that thing consumed his entirety. Finally hustling through the corridor, Piers weakly hanging on, I saw the similar structures of the evacuation room holding the pods. Struggling through all this with him these last few days has given me a revolation, I feel, no one else in this world could feel equal to. This revolation was my undying love for this man, Piers."
Idk maybe something like that?
Just shoot me an update ok?

oh yes something like that lol
O3O

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

I like stories <u>
I like fan fictions too.

Well I am craving a fanfiction with Chris and Piers from re6. My friend went and spoiled the ending for me so i looked it up and was heartbroken. Capcom killed Piers D:
Could you write a tragedy, romance( does that even work?), hurt, revolving around that video?
Capcom hates us all

So, actually, I am a lot more confused than I thought I was going to be. Were you wanting a romance between Piers and Chris? Gay romance? Like in the end instead of him just sending him off like that would you like somethinkg like:
xxx "Piers' arm was pulsing out of control by now, I knew that we needed to get to that escape pod faster than we could, even running at out fastest speed, as we are now. I knew that he didn't have much time till that thing consumed his entirety. Finally hustling through the corridor, Piers weakly hanging on, I saw the similar structures of the evacuation room holding the pods. Struggling through all this with him these last few days has given me a revolation, I feel, no one else in this world could feel equal to. This revolation was my undying love for this man, Piers."

O3O

Ooooo~
Ok, so, do you just want me to continue on from there?
How long do you want this to be?

Fanatical Roisterer

CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

I like stories <u>
I like fan fictions too.

Capcom hates us all

O3O

Ooooo~

Oh yes. Please do xD
And however long it can stretch c:

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

Capcom hates us all

O3O

Ooooo~

Oh yes. Please do xD
And however long it can stretch c:

Ok! I'll make it as long as I possibly can~~~ <3

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Psychotic Scarlet

Here you are. I hope you like it.
Tell me if you have any problem with it, ok.

X

Piers x Chris
Resident Evil Six: Fan Fiction
By: CheckPleaseCx, Cielle

XXXX Piers' arm was pulsing out of control by now, I knew that we needed to get to that escape pod faster than we could, even running at our fastest speed, as we are now. I knew that he didn't have much time till that thing consumed his entirety. Finally hustling through the corridor, Piers weakly hanging on, I saw the similar structures of the evacuation room holding the pods. Struggling through all this with him these last few days has given me a revolation, I feel, no one else in this world could feel equal to. This revolation was my undying love for this man, Piers.
X
XXXX
I could feel my chest tightening as the pain of all my thoughts clouded every nook and cranny around my heart. Our struggle down this corridor was only getting more and more difficult as we shuffled our way to the end. Finally reaching the room he colapsed at my side.
X
XXXX
The tenticals of my memory suddenly took hold of my brain as if this time, here and now, were the last moments that I'd have with this man. I couldn't help, but let the tears flow while dragging his, nearly lifeless, body across the floor, his weezing stung me deeply. I started remembering a long time ago, before all this agent training, we were mere high school students, flirting with all the pretty ladies. All those girls with their slutty outfits. I wondered to myself, 'Where were their parents?' and how Piers would randomly flip skirts. They did't care though, he was hot, I admit. I chuckled to myself, tears falling from my chin.
X
XXXX
Setting him up against the wall near-by the closest pod. I kept thinking to myself that there is no way on earth that we will make it in time for him to get treatment. He knew it too. His eyes were as red as mine with salty tears steaming down his, half infected, face. I sat down next to him, pressing my back firmly against the raggedly, but sturdily, constructed wall. I nudged his side, choking back that cough you get from crying too hard.
X
XXXX
"Hey," I said pulling his head to my shoulder, letting him relax a little. "this is it, isn't it?"
X
XXXX
In the strongest voice he could muster, he replied with, "Yeah."
X
XXXX
I spoke what he couldn't. "I'll keep you in my heart, Piers." I grabbed his hand in mine. "Can you feel my touch?" I asked him, seriously hopeful.
X
XXXX
"A little." The wetness of his tears were soaking my shoulder, and I loved this emotion of his. I could feel him through-out my entire body right now.
X
XXXX
Wiping a little snot from my nose, letting a small laugh escape my lips, I started, "I remember when were about 19, and found you making out with my girlfriend at the bar. You know the one with the huge, ridiculous shandeleer right smack in the middle of that ugly a** place? I was so angry at you for stealing my girlfriend, and doing that behind my back, that I ordered the craziest drink, in the biggest cup they had, and spilled it right on both of you." I let out a huge burst of laughter. "You were so surprised to see me! You just sat there in shock, and I stormed right off. I was stomping my feet as hard as I could the entire route home." I quieted down a little. "Then you got there, not too much later, and you consoled me. You brought a case of disgusting bear. I can still taste it now."
X
XXXX
He let out a tiny giggle. I could tell he was in so much pain.
X
XXXX
I continued, "That night was so fun. I broke up with her that same night too. You were just standing over my shoulder, laughing and laughing the entire time I was on the phone. She could hear it too, you a**!" His hand tightened slightly around mine, and I could feel his tears, one by one, falling onto my shoulder, barely a break in time between each seperate one.
X
XXXX
I stopped speaking, thinking I was just making Piers' heart hurt even more, when he spoke up with a small cracking voice, "Yeah. That night was when I knew that I had caught you." He started to laugh, but in the end coughed with great force. Then gently laid his head back onto my shoulder, and shut his eyes. "I'm really going to miss you."
X
XXXX
My tears burst through, like a dam that had broken into a million pieces, letting all those years of piling up water rush right through. "Yeah." I let my head fall into my free hand, gripping my skull surrounding my eyes, letting the tears fill in to my hands. It wasn't long till the salty water started dripping through my, tightly pinched together, fingers. He sat silently next to me. His head resting ever-so-slightly on my shoulder. I could feel his tears slowing, and at that moment I could feel his sanity falling into a deep sleep. "Piers?"
X
XXXX
"It's time." His voice had a slight growl to it. "I can feel it. You should go."
X
XXXX
I felt a bone in my hand snap. "AH!" I hissed in pain, still not losing grip on his hand. I didn't want to let him go. I just didn't want to! "I can't let you go, Peirs! I can't do it! I can save you!" I screamed tear flinging from my face as my head snapped toward him, looking him in his blood shot eyes. He was still in there! I could save him! I knew I could! I stood up letting go of his hand, pulling the lever for the pod door. It was a struggle with my broken hand, but I did it. "Let's go!"
X
XXXX
"NO!" His screeching voice let out a growl. He stood up quickly, and I could see that his body must have already obsorbed most of the pherimones from the drug that was turning him. That strength didn't just come from no where. "You have to go, and you have to go alone!" He pulled into him hard, our bodies smacking with a big , 'OOPH!' He smacked one right on my lips, closing my eyes tightly, I accepted every last bit of it. Kissing back was the hardest thing, I felt, was the hardest thing that I will ever have to do in my life from here on out because, I knew, I was never going to feel this warmth ever again.
X
XXXX
That moment, I felt his tears carress my cheeks, and I'm sure he could feel the same. Pushing me into the pod seemed so heart wrenching for him, and unexpected for me. I fell to the cold, metal floor with a loud, 'CLANG!' "I love you, Chris!" He screamed with all his might, punching the 'deject' button with great stregth, and crushing all the surrounding metal. My body pressed hard against the metal frame gave me the worst feeling in the world.
X
XXXX
Seeing his fully transformed body swimming toward my pod was incredibly scary, but I'm glad I got to see him one last time before the electricity in the water electricuted, and killed him. At the surface, I opened the pod door, and saw the rescue helicopter almost immediately. Watching it approach, I grabbed my borken hand, and started thinking weird things like, 'I never want this to heal.' and whispered my thoughts. "I love you too, Piers."
X
XXXX I could still feel his lips on mine. Those last tears that carressed my lips, before the helicopter picked me up were not my last, but they were, undoubtibly, the most precious.

Fanatical Roisterer

CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

X

Piers x Chris

XXXX Piers' arm was pulsing out of control by now, I knew that we needed to get to that escape pod faster than we could, even running at our fastest speed, as we are now. I knew that he didn't have much time till that thing consumed his entirety. Finally hustling through the corridor, Piers weakly hanging on, I saw the similar structures of the evacuation room holding the pods. Struggling through all this with him these last few days has given me a revolation, I feel, no one else in this world could feel equal to. This revolation was my undying love for this man, Piers.
X
XXXX
I could feel my chest tightening as the pain of all my thoughts clouded every nook and cranny around my heart. Our struggle down this corridor was only getting more and more difficult as we shuffled our way to the end. Finally reaching the room he colapsed at my side.
X
XXXX
The tenticals of my memory suddenly took hold of my brain as if this time, here and now, were the last moments that I'd have with this man. I couldn't help, but let the tears flow while dragging his, nearly lifeless, body across the floor, his weezing stung me deeply. I started remembering a long time ago, before all this agent training, we were mere high school students, flirting with all the pretty ladies. All those girls with their slutty outfits. I wondered to myself, 'Where were their parents?' and how Piers would randomly flip skirts. They did't care though, he was hot, I admit. I chuckled to myself, tears falling from my chin.
X
XXXX
Setting him up against the wall near-by the closest pod. I kept thinking to myself that there is no way on earth that we will make it in time for him to get treatment. He knew it too. His eyes were as red as mine with salty tears steaming down his, half infected, face. I sat down next to him, pressing my back firmly against the raggedly, but sturdily, constructed wall. I nudged his side, choking back that cough you get from crying too hard.
X
XXXX
"Hey," I said pulling his head to my shoulder, letting him relax a little. "this is it, isn't it?"
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
I spoke what he couldn't. "I'll keep you in my heart, Piers." I grabbed his hand in mine. "Can you feel my touch?" I asked him, seriously hopeful.
X
XXXX
"A little." The wetness of his tears were soaking my shoulder, and I loved this emotion of his. I could feel him through-out my entire body right now.
X
XXXX
Wiping a little snot from my nose, letting a small laugh escape my lips, I started, "I remember when were about 19, and found you making out with my girlfriend at the bar. You know the one with the huge, ridiculous shandeleer right smack in the middle of that ugly a** place? I was so angry at you for stealing my girlfriend, and doing that behind my back, that I ordered the craziest drink, in the biggest cup they had, and spilled it right on both of you." I let out a huge burst of laughter. "You were so surprised to see me! You just sat there in shock, and I stormed right off. I was stomping my feet as hard as I could the entire route home." I quieted down a little. "Then you got there, not too much later, and you consoled me. You brought a case of disgusting bear. I can still taste it now."
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
I continued, "That night was so fun. I broke up with her that same night too. You were just standing over my shoulder, laughing and laughing the entire time I was on the phone. She could hear it too, you a**!" His hand tightened slightly around mine, and I could feel his tears, one by one, falling onto my shoulder, barely a break in time between each seperate one.
X
XXXX
I stopped speaking, thinking I was just making Piers' heart hurt even more, when he spoke up with a small cracking voice, "Yeah. That night was when I knew that I had caught you." He started to laugh, but in the end coughed with great force. Then gently laid his head back onto my shoulder, and shut his eyes. "I'm really going to miss you."
X
XXXX
My tears burst through, like a dam that had broken into a million pieces, letting all those years of piling up water rush right through. "Yeah." I let my head fall into my free hand, gripping my skull surrounding my eyes, letting the tears fill in to my hands. It wasn't long till the salty water started dripping through my, tightly pinched together, fingers. He sat silently next to me. His head resting ever-so-slightly on my shoulder. I could feel his tears slowing, and at that moment I could feel his sanity falling into a deep sleep. "Piers?"
X
XXXX
"It's time." His voice had a slight growl to it. "I can feel it. You should go."
X
XXXX
I felt a bone in my hand snap. "AH!" I hissed in pain, still not losing grip on his hand. I didn't want to let him go. I just didn't want to! "I can't let you go, Peirs! I can't do it! I can save you!" I screamed tear flinging from my face as my head snapped toward him, looking him in his blood shot eyes. He was still in there! I could save him! I knew I could! I stood up letting go of his hand, pulling the lever for the pod door. It was a struggle with my broken hand, but I did it. "Let's go!"
X
XXXX
"NO!" His screeching voice let out a growl. He stood up quickly, and I could see that his body must have already obsorbed most of the pherimones from the drug that was turning him. That strength didn't just come from no where. "You have to go, and you have to go alone!" He pulled into him hard, our bodies smacking with a big , 'OOPH!' He smacked one right on my lips, closing my eyes tightly, I accepted every last bit of it. Kissing back was the hardest thing, I felt, was the hardest thing that I will ever have to do in my life from here on out because, I knew, I was never going to feel this warmth ever again.
X
XXXX
That moment, I felt his tears carress my cheeks, and I'm sure he could feel the same. Pushing me into the pod seemed so heart wrenching for him, and unexpected for me. I fell to the cold, metal floor with a loud, 'CLANG!' "I love you, Chris!" He screamed with all his might, punching the 'deject' button with great stregth, and crushing all the surrounding metal. My body pressed hard against the metal frame gave me the worst feeling in the world.
X
XXXX
Seeing his fully transformed body swimming toward my pod was incredibly scary, but I'm glad I got to see him one last time before the electricity in the water electricuted, and killed him. At the surface, I opened the pod door, and saw the rescue helicopter almost immediately. Watching it approach, I grabbed my borken hand, and started thinking weird things like, 'I never want this to heal.' and whispered my thoughts. "I love you too, Piers."
X
XXXX I could still feel his lips on mine. Those last tears that carressed my lips, before the helicopter picked me up were not my last, but they were, undoubtibly, the most precious.

omg the feels
it was wonderful ;u;

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

X

Piers x Chris

X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X

omg the feels
it was wonderful ;u;

You like it? I'm glad because I knew absolutely nothing about the game until that video! I love RE, but I've never played that one. I'm glad I could put that together for you! >u<
Jus pay whatever you feel I deserve. Until I officially get going, I don't have any set prices, but please no low balls! >n<

Fanatical Roisterer

CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

X

Piers x Chris

X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X

omg the feels
it was wonderful ;u;

You like it? I'm glad because I knew absolutely nothing about the game until that video! I love RE, but I've never played that one. I'm glad I could put that together for you! >u<
Jus pay whatever you feel I deserve. Until I officially get going, I don't have any set prices, but please no low balls! >n<

I thought you knew somthing about it by the way you put the story xD
Resident evil is so nice <u>
I has no idea what to pay xD
Hmmm....15k, 20k...25k. ouo

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

X

Piers x Chris

X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X

omg the feels
it was wonderful ;u;

No, I just went off the video you sent me lmao xD
But yeah ummm 30k?

Fanatical Roisterer

CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet
CheckPleaseCx
Psychotic Scarlet

X

Piers x Chris

X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X
XXXX
X

omg the feels
it was wonderful ;u;

No, I just went off the video you sent me lmao xD
But yeah ummm 30k?

You did gooood <u>
And oky I can do itt

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yays! biggrin

Smokin_Weedle's Compadre

Mega Member

10,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
AphroditesChild

So I never did ask. How long are you wanting this story to be?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CheckPleaseCx
AphroditesChild

So I never did ask. How long are you wanting this story to be?
I want it long enough to have good quality. Better with a short, good read than a long, repeating one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff