Welcome to Gaia! ::

Current Wait Time: Within One Week

Basic Information

About Me

I'm a Literature Major at Uni, minoring in Writing and Psychology. I'm 20 years old and have been writing for over a decade. I'm working on a novel and tend to write dabbles and such to help with writers block.

The Works

A fic will average between 500 and 1,000 words. Longer or shorter can be requested, however, wait time will be adjusted for this. Your request will be posted online and you will receive a link. However, I can send the fic straight to you via email and not post it anywhere online, though I ask that you do not then post it anywhere without my consent.

Fandoms

BBC Sherlock

Avengers

Supernatural

Doctor Who

Torchwood

The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

Criminal Minds

Pairings

I will do pretty much any male/male (or male versions of female characters) pairings, including obscure ones. Cravings and favourites are below.

Cravings

Johnlock

Jimstrade

Jacktor

Doctory

Frostiron

Destiel

Favourites

Johniarty

Sherstrade

Johnstrade

Science Boyfriends

Peter/Flash

Peter/Glen (Male!Gwen Stacy)

Irving (Male!Irene Adler)/Sherlock

Sherlock/Martin (Male!Molly)

Pricing

Basic Price

5,000 gaia gold + 2 gold per word
(Thus, a fic with 563 words would be 5,000 + (563x2), or 5,000 + 1,126 - 6,126)
An average drabble is between 500 and 1,000 words.

Discounts

"Favourite" Pairing = 250 OFF
"Craving" Pairing = 500 OFF
Artistic Freedom = between 100 - 500 OFF

Extras

Smut = +1,000 (generally will result in longer fics as well)
Implied Smut/fade to black = +500
Gore = +500
Main Character Death = +1,000
Minor Character Death = +500
Private Fic (Fic sent through email and not posted) = 1,000
Crossovers = +1,000
Side Pairings = +500
Extra Main Characters (3way pairings or other) = +500

I reserve the right to adjust price as seen fit, but not without prior knowledge and consent of the buyer.

Send me a message or post here!!
If you want to request a fic, please send me the following info!!

[b]Pairing:[/b]
[Pre or Post Start of the Relationship:[/b]
[b]Synopsis:[/b]
[b]Preferred rating:[/b]
[b]Word Range/Length:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]
[b]Other Info:[/b]

EXAMPLE

Pairing: Johnlock
Synopsis: Sherlock gets badly injured during a case but refuses the hospital. John cares for him. (Relationship not yet started.)
Preferred rating: Teen/Mature
Word Range/Length: Up to 1,500 words
Extras: Smut (or implied), gore
Other Info: Headcanon for Sherlock: Due to his use of drugs and the horrible effects it had on him, he's developed a fear of needles of any kind. I'd really like if he needed stitches and freaks out a bit.

Okay, so say I did a 1,023 word fic in reply to this, with gore and implied smut. That would be 5,000 + 2,046 + 500(gore) + 500(implied) = 8,046. However, since I have a lot of freedom with rating and plot, I would give the 500 off for artistic freedom, so the end price would be only 7,546 gaia gold. Simple!!

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Do you only do Fanfics? Or would you consider writing about Originals?
- Zilithion -
Do you only do Fanfics? Or would you consider writing about Originals?
I generally don't do originals since I don't know the characters personalities well, but if you're willing to give me a basis and not worry about character details, or have a plot and let me make the characters myself, I'd be more than willing! Also, if you've got samples for characters you already have so I could get used to their basic personality, that would help, too.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Cyryll A Synclair
I generally don't do originals since I don't know the characters personalities well, but if you're willing to give me a basis and not worry about character details, or have a plot and let me make the characters myself, I'd be more than willing! Also, if you've got samples for characters you already have so I could get used to their basic personality, that would help, too.

Well, I have a thread, here, if you wanted to have a look at my characters/plot/whathaveyou. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff