Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Info On Me

I'm an excellent writer. I'm part of my state's high school journalism paper that is published and distributed to all high schools in the state.

I can write anything you want me to, but my strong points are romance, adventure, humor, fluff, and fanfiction. I can write anything from oneshots to short stories to multichapter novellas.

I write quite cheap: 15g per word.

I also edit and critique for 2g per word.

For reference stories check my Fanfiction.net account and my Wattpad account.

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Request

Quote or PM me for requests.

Quote:
Username: Your Gaia username
Purchase: Writing or editing?
Length: Minimum and maximum for words
Details: Anything and everything you need me to know
References: Lists or links to anything and everything relevant
Extra: Anything else

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Slots

Slot 1: metadepp
Slot 2: Kotori00
Slot 3: Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Waiting:
Waiting:
Do you have any samples? Also, there's an unnecessary apostrophe in the second sentence of your opening post.

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
elven-skye

Hello.. I was filling out your form.. But I realized, this is an odd request. I want it to be sort of like an "About Me" But I also wants it to be a little fiction-y.. Up for a challenge??

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Nymphamarina
elven-skye

Hello.. I was filling out your form.. But I realized, this is an odd request. I want it to be sort of like an "About Me" But I also wants it to be a little fiction-y.. Up for a challenge??

Always up for a challenge.
Cheers for the samples.

Invisible Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
elven-skye
Nymphamarina
elven-skye

Always up for a challenge.

Great! So. I kid of want it to be.. poetic.. So to speak. I'd like it to be remotley long, An I'll tell you anything about me you want to know.. emotion_kirakira
Username: metadepp

Purchase: writing

Length: I have 200k gold's worth. So, however much that will get me. You can also go below the amount that I have provided. It is completely up to you.

Details: It involves a love triangle. At first, let it revolve around a couple that has been involved for five years straight. Then, have them get engaged. The male leaves and goes for his ex-bride's best friend. The bride, then, goes for her best friend's ex, but only because they have helped each other and known each other for more than two years.

References: You have complete freedom on the characters. Other than the fact that the bride's best friend is goth. The bride is just experimenting on drugs, etc. after the break off.

Extra: I will tip you.
Username: Kotori00
Purchase: Writing
Length: The longer, the better
Details: Here
References: Everything's up there C:
Extra: There are a couple of suggested plots in the link provided so you can choose from there, combine them or create your own based on the info 3nodding

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
metadepp
Username: metadepp

Purchase: writing

Length: I have 200k gold's worth. So, however much that will get me. You can also go below the amount that I have provided. It is completely up to you.

Details: It involves a love triangle. At first, let it revolve around a couple that has been involved for five years straight. Then, have them get engaged. The male leaves and goes for his ex-bride's best friend. The bride, then, goes for her best friend's ex, but only because they have helped each other and known each other for more than two years.

References: You have complete freedom on the characters. Other than the fact that the bride's best friend is goth. The bride is just experimenting on drugs, etc. after the break off.

Extra: I will tip you.

I will follow the story where it takes me. The story may take a while, so wait patiently, please. You are the first on my list, though! Thank you!

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Kotori00
Extra: There are a couple of suggested plots in the link provided so you can choose from there, combine them or create your own based on the info 3nodding

I really like the fleshed out ideas you have! I will get right on it! Thank you!
elven-skye
Kotori00

I really like the fleshed out ideas you have! I will get right on it! Thank you!

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces