Welcome to Gaia! ::

MuseSick's the name, And Writing is my game.

ώҾʆȼϕϻѮ!
To Simply Short Stories; A writing Shop.

User Image
Why Hello there, Welcome to my second attempt at a writing shop. You'll notice the posts are the exact same as my previous ones. Only difference is, this for short stories only! I have been role-playing for the past 2 years or so. I do rather enjoy it, and I decided it'd be nice to write for someone else for a change, instead of for my own satisfaction. Now I'm not sure how this works exactly, but, below I'll list the order in which I'm going to set things up, in BIG font : D So you can skip right down to what you're interested in reading. Though I'd hope you'd read it all!
Also, feel free to visit the Flutterby Story Shop

User Image

Writing Samples
A little bit about me.
Do's and Don'ts
Rules (Pfft, who need's em'!)
Slots
Request Form

ώriting Ϛamples
Here we go...

So here's my ROLE-PLAY samples. I do, do story writing, don't worry Ladie's and Gentlemen though these may not seem like a short story since they're a role-play! This is just to give you an idea of what I do.

♫♪═♥ " And this is the part where you find out who you are,"♥═♪♫

♫♪═♥ Anna Elise Vortage.♥═♪♫

User Image No one ever tells you about the hard things in life, about the things that'll break your heart and render you helpless. There are some things in school they just don't teach you. Maybe we're all liars, stuck in a version of reality no one understands. Maybe they don't teach you about how much these things are going to hurt because they want you to stay young. Maybe they should prepair you for life instead of college or university. There is no such thing as a simple yes or no answer, because there are consequences both good and bad for everything we do. That's the only thing in life that'll never change.

Anna sighed softly as she looked around, her fingers slowly crasing the piano keys as she hung her head. She pushed each one down slowly as she looked at beautiful organ. It was the only thing in life that could nearly buy her love. But after the incident 10 years ago, nothing could truely satisfy Anna for to long, or even gather her love. Her insides twisted into knots as she thought about what her father had done. She knew divorce was frowned upon and rarely herd of, and people would want to over throw him from the crown... But that was drastic, murdering such a caring.. Loving woman.. Someone with so much life just so you could get what you wanted. The world was sick and twisted... And Anna now knew that first hand because of her father. She guessed she should thank her father, since it was owed to his senseless and delfish act that she no longer trusted the world.

Anna abrutly stoped playing as her "parents" walked in. She closed her eyes enhaling deeply, she held it there, it was often something she did to instead symbolize biting her toungue. When she had nothing nice to say, or was on the verge of tears she held her breath, and her lips would press into a thin line. She shook her head slightly, turing around as she opend her eyes, forcing a smile that didn't last long, as she noticed the crumpled peice of papper being held by her so called mother giddily. "HUNNY! Why didn't you tell me? You didn't need to throw it in the trash! We want you to go!" the woman exclaimed excitedly.

"That's just the point...I don't desire to go.." she said simply. Anna had a weird tinge to her voice, her voice was soft like alullaby, yet with propper worde choice, could cut through someones heart like a hot knife to butter. She didn't wish to go to some get together where strangers hit on you, people danced with you, and then you had the odd gentle man that probably had a nasty habit or wasn't royalty. Though Anna didn't care about social status. She shook her head as she stood up, closing the Piano.

She brushed past them, annoied. "You've got no choice." boombed her dad's stern voice as he grabbed her by her forarm. "You're going to the masqurade ball, and that's that, no if's, and's or but's. " He said annoied. Anna resisted growling and slapping her father, because he had controll over her. But not for long.. Soon she'd be out of the wretched place. She'd leave after the ball, since it was in another country, and she'd be gone for good, in a land where no one knew her. It was that simple. it was definitly a plan.

☺☻☺☻

Anna sighed as she eyed herself in the mirror, the dress looked fantastic on her, it was slimming and pure white. It clung to her curves and made her body look beautiful. She never told anyone, but turthfully she enjoyed dressing up it made her feel differnt, more her, more- well Anna didn't finger herself attractive, even though many men and women did. Anna had a look about her that was differnt and offset, her complextion was natueral, and she was makeup and cosmetic free. She sighed as she slowly put the mask on, glad it wasn't one she held to her face.

Underneath the smiling mask was a slight frown as she climbed into the carrige. Sighing, it was only a 45 minuet carrige ride, alone, with nothing to do. The driver's were paid to stay quiet and simply drive. At the moment Anna wished that she had someone to talk to. She shook her head as she tried to relax, looking up at the stars as the rode on. She'd soon arrive at the ball, make her appearence, then attempt her dissapearing act.

User Image

♫♪═♥ "And these are your friends, those who’ve been there from the start" ♥═♪♫

User Image

Welcome To The Land of Matthew Xavier. Where every days a wonderful day to die~

Matthew's face grew hot as Lin pressed his lips against his, he slowly closed his eyes, he found it to be bitter sweet. Matthew hadn't kissed anyone since her.. Her.. How he could barley think her name.. Some things you just can't shake.. Matthew sighed, it was sort of like breathing but not wanting to. The name, and the memorie were still vivid in his mind, like it had only been yesterday, like they'd just kissed. Matthew could feel his heart get caught up in his throat. Matthew tilted his head slowly back against the wall. His eyes tearing at the cornors as he thought of her. He looked at the bong before him, then to Lin, then to Alex. His sister was right.. He had loads of potential.. But he was going no where, just like most people in this ******** town. Who ended up hating their lives. He guessed it was the appeal to the town. You could do a s**t load of ******** awful things, knock some girl up, smoke it up, try and kill yourself, try and kill someone, and it didn't mtter. Here it didn't make you a bad person, because there was always someone walking down the same street that had probably done the same, or something worse. It made him feel better, knowing there was someone in the same neighbour hood who felt the same way he did.

He whiped his eyes, he felt himself being slightly pulled in by Alex, his face lit up a light pink as he wrapped his arms slowly arund her, he could tell she was embrassed. Matthew set the bong on the floor softly. "I-..." He pulled Alex back slowly, wrapping his arms tightly around her, he wasn't wooried about hurting her, he was probably more fragile then the girl in his arms. He softly kissed the top of Alex's head. He reminded him of her, a free spirit. He looked down as he sighed. Matthew may have been skinny, and frail, but he was an extrememly tall boy, almost reaching a lengthy 7' feet tall. He towered over most people. He looked down at Alex as he turned to kiss her forhead. His face reddned. "Thanks Flower.. I.. I do.. I just-.." he looked down. He didn't know how to tell her everything about him.

"And there below her frozen face,
where you wrote the name
and that acient date
that ancient date.
And you can't believe..
She's really gone..
When all that's left is a ******** song.."

Matthew thought, changing all the hims to hers. Some days Matthew could swear he felt so compelled to just break down, and cry. He didn't want the blade some nights, rarely, but some. Some days he just wanted to sit down with someone, and talk about all of lifes ******** up little aspects. To tell someone all of the thoughts he kept hidden away, deep inside of him. The thoughts he wished to one day have someone he trusted enough to share them with, without it being out of anger, or impulse, or raw emotion.

Becaus some nights, Matthew didn't care. He found it to be yet one appeal of meeting new people, yet the downside to this town. When you're here.. You get sucked in, and eventually you believe you've met everyone. It wasn't that is was a small place or anything, though when he thought about it. Yeah, it was. But there was always some magic event going on, a drunken get together. The years after years Matthew tried to claim with total indifference. He sighed as he pulled the bong back to him. His thumb slowly rubbing over the bic. He sighed as he lit the bong, pushing it to his skin he enhaled as he closed his eyes, he didn't get high or drunk easily. His eyes watered, but not from the cloud of smoke that was forced up into his face. He began to sob as he enhaled. Choking from the mix of tears and the smell. He handed it to Alex, looking down he grabbed something "stealthly" from his bag. "I..Wh-where's your bathr-.." Mathew stopped, he ignored it. He stoof up and walked up the stairs. "I'm going to go get some air.." Matthew gave minimul time for reply as he ran out.

Passing Alex's mother he went out, and sat on the green box that was outside of Alex's house. The tears streaming now down his cheeks. He got up, he'd have to keep walking just incase someone came out to check on him. He walked up the street. Maybe he'd go get something to drink himself to death.. No.. No. That wouldn't work. He'd pass by his sisterand everyone else probably. He shuffled his feet along the side walk barley picking him up as he came back, sitting on Alex's steps. He lived two blocks away so he'd noticed. But he wouldn't leave just yet. Not now anyways..

Matthew felt his phone vibrate suddenly in his pocket, he looked down at the message from Haylee, blinking slightly. What could Haylee want from him? He was stiff usually.. He wouldn't have sex with her and she knew it. Matthew hadn't really gotten over his girlfriend.. So he really wasn't sure how to react to this. But he wouldn't sell Haylee short. Maybe she really did want something from him. "What should I say.." he mummbled to himself. "Okay, I'll see you tonight then, or sooner, or-.. Yeah..We'll talk when you want.." Matthew's slender finger touched the sed button, tapping it a few times before he finally pushed it. Curious now.

Ѧ ʆittle βit Ⱥbout ϻe
Third post, no looking back now. This is me...

User Image So, this is pretty much a small, tiny all about me. But it'll be short since, I want to talk about sooo badly what I like to write, but that's what the next post is!

But, basically, since I know some people are knit picky about silly little things, and I'm avery open person.
My name is Madison.
I'm 14.
I do go over TOS but I will not do it on gaia. So if you want anything over the TOS email me instead. Since we all like things a little ; D Yeah... (MuseSick67@hotmail.com)
I've been writing for 2 or 3 years now, on gaia. Off, since I was a little girl.
I started off writing Poem's, I'm not very good at them now.
That's back when my parents WERE going to get a divorce.
They didn't. Important? Nope. But that's okay~
Well, if you have any questions about me, since I can't think of much else random to tell you.
Feel free to ask them. I am no where near apposed to be spoken too.

ȡo's Ⱥnd ȡont's
What I'm willing to do for you...

User Image Do's and Don'ts? Hm, well, I'm willing to do anything. Since, you know, I'm actually Pretty flexible, I'll write anything. So, here's a list!

Do's
Short Stories (Free)
Comics (These will be available after Christmas IF I get a drawing tablet)
I will do ORIGINAL OC'S short stories.
I'll do an hour in heaven stories (A lot of people seem to like those)

Don'ts
None yet! But I'd prefer not to write a short mystery.

Яules
Follow these? Yeah...

User Image !

So, alright! The very few rules I've got, and I'd expect you to follow them.
R.E.S.P.E.C.T
Especially
Since
People
Eat
Cow
Testicles?

Nah, please be respectful. If you don't like my writing don't nag me about it.
Respect everyone else? Yeah.
I need time to write. If I don't get back to you right away, don't throw a hissy fit. The occasional reminder, is good.
Be friendly, don't just expect to do a hit and run!
If it's anything above the gaia TOS level, email me. So neither of us get in s**t. MuseSick67@hotmail.com
Tell me what YOU like.
Have a blast : )
Oh and PLEASE fill out the form I'll be making.

Ϛlots
If I'm working on you! You'll be here! So check back!
(People with strikes are finished)

User Image Slots!

1.)Aex Shin
2.)ManTina199
3.)- Zilithion -
4.)
5.)

Ӻorm
Fill this out or not be considered! Yup!

User Image

Please fill the full thing out! Even if it's just to say "That's okay"

[i][color=red]Hi I'm (Username)
And today I'd like for you to write me Short story
I'd like for you to have it be (Genre(s))
Could you maybe personalize it and make it (Anything additional)
Or you know, just write! (This can be taken out)
Thanks!
Love (Username)[/color][/i]

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
I simply love reading any form of literature, and would be thrilled if you had the spare time to write a short story. I'm currently in a whole bunch of role plays, and would like a good story to get through here on Gaia. Role-plays are great and all, but sometimes a break is needed. And sometimes I don't feel like opening a book.
mantina199
I simply love reading any form of literature, and would be thrilled if you had the spare time to write a short story. I'm currently in a whole bunch of role plays, and would like a good story to get through here on Gaia. Role-plays are great and all, but sometimes a break is needed. And sometimes I don't feel like opening a book.

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Thank you so much, you reminded me that I needed to add the form post in!
Well, what would you like it to consist of. Maybe if you'd like to go back and write out the form I added : 3

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Bump

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
You are totally getting an email soon ^__^.

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Bump

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Bump

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Bump

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
MuseSick
mantina199

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Thank you so much, you reminded me that I needed to add the form post in!
Well, what would you like it to consist of. Maybe if you'd like to go back and write out the form I added : 3

Just write anything you feel like writing. I'd be better if I didn't really add any input. Surprise is the key, well for me atleast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff