Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Coffee and Cartoons
- Zilithion -
Hey there! Finally getting to your request. xD Questions:
How long his Aries' hair? What kind of spiked hair is it? Super saiyan, punk, messy, suave? What sorts of things really tick him off(in the extreme sense; what does it take to turn his eyes golden)?
In terms of curriculum, how far is he from Vincent's class? Does he have anyone that you could stretch the mind to say is a friend? Or at least an acquaintance he talks to sometimes?
What about Vincent? Does he have friends? Is he chummy with any of the teachers? Any relationships out side of school that I should know about?

lol That is all for now.

Hehe. No problems.

It's about collar length. A mix between messy and suave.
Things that piss him off: People, like when they're idiots. Being teased sometimes (his eyes will glow but he won't do anything, just kind of sit and hold his anger in). When he fights/duels and his thunder element wants to come out/join in.

He's pretty close. He just needs a few more practical classes. He's far surpassed in theoretical classes. No, not really friend wise. Maybe the librarian, but they're not really friends more like close strangers? XD.

Vincent is friends with most of the teachers but is quite close to the Headmaster. He doesn't really have many relationships, he's connected to the Council but that's not a 'relationship' as such.
- Zilithion -
Coffee and Cartoons
- Zilithion -
Hey there! Finally getting to your request. xD Questions:
How long his Aries' hair? What kind of spiked hair is it? Super saiyan, punk, messy, suave? What sorts of things really tick him off(in the extreme sense; what does it take to turn his eyes golden)?
In terms of curriculum, how far is he from Vincent's class? Does he have anyone that you could stretch the mind to say is a friend? Or at least an acquaintance he talks to sometimes?
What about Vincent? Does he have friends? Is he chummy with any of the teachers? Any relationships out side of school that I should know about?

lol That is all for now.

Hehe. No problems.

It's about collar length. A mix between messy and suave.
Things that piss him off: People, like when they're idiots. Being teased sometimes (his eyes will glow but he won't do anything, just kind of sit and hold his anger in). When he fights/duels and his thunder element wants to come out/join in.

He's pretty close. He just needs a few more practical classes. He's far surpassed in theoretical classes. No, not really friend wise. Maybe the librarian, but they're not really friends more like close strangers? XD.

Vincent is friends with most of the teachers but is quite close to the Headmaster. He doesn't really have many relationships, he's connected to the Council but that's not a 'relationship' as such.
Man, you have got some great OC's here. So many ideas bursting within me.

I will see your answers and raise you more questions: Does the school have a mandatory dueling class? Or is that what Vincent's class is? Or are Aries' duels more like for practice?
So he chats with the Librarian. Is mostly about the use of elements and stuff like that? Just someone to have some intelligent conversation with?
Just to clarify, Vincent has no relationships outside of school? No family he's semi-close with?

Do you have "canon" classes or do you want me to just kind of make some up(if the need arises)?

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Coffee and Cartoons

I will see your answers and raise you more questions: Does the school have a mandatory dueling class? Or is that what Vincent's class is? Or are Aries' duels more like for practice?
So he chats with the Librarian. Is mostly about the use of elements and stuff like that? Just someone to have some intelligent conversation with?
Just to clarify, Vincent has no relationships outside of school? No family he's semi-close with?

Do you have "canon" classes or do you want me to just kind of make some up(if the need arises)?

Thanks. I'm in love with them myself. XD.

Yes, they have a mandatory dueling class. And no, that's not what Vincent's class is. His class is a special elective invite only class for brilliant students. Duels are for practice and learning.

Yes, pretty much with the Librarian. New books that come in. Old books that only some people have access to.

Vincent, no. His family is all dead.

Feel free to make them up. I'm not too bothered. ;D
- Zilithion -
Coffee and Cartoons

Thanks. I'm in love with them myself. XD.

Yes, they have a mandatory dueling class. And no, that's not what Vincent's class is. His class is a special elective invite only class for brilliant students. Duels are for practice and learning.

Yes, pretty much with the Librarian. New books that come in. Old books that only some people have access to.

Vincent, no. His family is all dead.

Feel free to make them up. I'm not too bothered. ;D
Does Aries have any family? o-o If so, how close is he to them?

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Coffee and Cartoons

No, he doesn't have a family either. His died in a freak thunder storm.
- Zilithion -
Coffee and Cartoons

No, he doesn't have a family either. His died in a freak thunder storm.
How old was he when this occurred? Did he go live with a family friend or something afterwords?

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Coffee and Cartoons
How old was he when this occurred? Did he go live with a family friend or something afterwords?

He was pretty young, 7 or 8 or so.
And no, the school took him in early. He lives there year round. But pretty much no one knows that. Well, the students anyway. Some of the teachers know.
- Zilithion -
Coffee and Cartoons

He was pretty young, 7 or 8 or so.
And no, the school took him in early. He lives there year round. But pretty much no one knows that. Well, the students anyway. Some of the teachers know.
That is some good infos right there. :T
I'll probably get started tonight then.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Coffee and Cartoons
That is some good infos right there. :T
I'll probably get started tonight then.

Cool cool.
I look forward to seeing it. <3

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dangerous Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Just curious, but if I ordered, would it be possible to have you post the story on Deviantart? I frequent there more often and would love to fave it there. If not, that's cool too.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Coffee and Cartoons

Just checking in, how is everything going? <3

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Username: Brazekool
Fandom/Characters: Gohan (from the animated movie "The History Of Trunks", note that his character is exclusively different in this movie than in any other stories involving his character) & Natsu (from Fairy Tale, a current anime that does have some english dub).
Setting/Plot: Gohan (somehow) learns of a warrior from another world (Natsu) and conjours Natsu to him to school him on what it's like to face the end of the world, forces him to master his abilities, and sends him back to his world with higher goals of protecting everything, not just his guild (maybe becomes a "Wizard Saint" (military rank in fairy tale) or something). There would probably be a fight scene involved.
Payment: 50k + a cookie ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces