Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Coffee and Cartoons
Well that all sounds fine and dandy. :T It might take me a little while to figure out how they get together, though. It seems, from your descriptions, that they really wouldn't ever come into contact with each other. xD Bit of a challenge there.

Haha. Yes, well that is an issue. You can always have Aries petition to join Vincent's class early, or one of Aries teachers mention to Vincent that Aries is an exceptional student and Vincent wonder why he doesn't know this student. It's up to you, I think it's the most interesting bit, them getting together. XD

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Coffee and Cartoons

Username: inspiredParadise
Length: muit chapters
Fandom/Characters: Digimon Website for my OC's
Setting/Plot: can we work it out together?
Payment: 250k + 10k tip ^-^
inspiredParadise
Coffee and Cartoons

Username: inspiredParadise
Length: muit chapters
Fandom/Characters: Digimon Website for my OC's
Setting/Plot: can we work it out together?
Payment: 250k + 10k tip ^-^
Your setting/plot is not very helpful. xD

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Coffee and Cartoons

I was you could help me come up with a setting but if you don't want to... cry
inspiredParadise
Coffee and Cartoons

My memory is pretty bad. :c I don't remember much about the show.

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Coffee and Cartoons
inspiredParadise
Coffee and Cartoons

Well it's AU so it kinda dose not matter all that is the same is that one of all of their parents are DigiDestined. Did you even look at the website I gave? It has a lot of info on the characters under the more... tab and a rough story settings on the home tab.
inspiredParadise
Coffee and Cartoons
inspiredParadise
Coffee and Cartoons

Well it's AU so it kinda dose not matter all that is the same is that one of all of their parents are DigiDestined. Did you even look at the website I gave? It has a lot of info on the characters under the more... tab and a rough story settings on the home tab.
Well you didn't mentioned that it was AU. And I did look at your website. :c It didn't give hints to a setting except for the relationships between the characters.

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Coffee and Cartoons
Well you didn't mentioned that it was AU. And I did look at your website. :c It didn't give hints to a setting except for the relationships between the characters.

Oh sorry sweatdrop

Plot/setting One: Late one night Ayane while in her room at the hospital meets her digimon partner lucemon and he gives Ayane her Digivice. Meanwhile Hibiki who was checking on the digital world sees a strange castle like building and feels a darkness there. At her home Akira awakes from a terrifying nightmare and goes to call her dad Yamato over the dream she had. In the digital world Ami meets up with Drake and they have a "nice" talk.

Plot/setting Two: Late one night Ayane leaves the hospital to digital world using a portal that her partner Digimon lucemon opened up a week after he gave Ayane her Digivice. Meanwhile Akira left home to go to a concert to find their dad Yamato about the terrifying nightmares she has had about Ayane and a evil angel. In the digital world Ami and Drake come to terms with their issues and leave each other to go other sides of the digital world. Hibiki while hacking some files comes across a cryptic prophecy speaking of the corruption of the digimon world.
Rain on your Back
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back
Sorry for not noticing this earlier. xD Zil's post just took up so much space it blocked yours out. And I honestly didn't think I'd have more than request today. OTL

But I'll take it. C: I'm actually somewhat familiar with the series(I read a few volumes) so I shouldn't have too much trouble with it. And since you did post first, I'll work on yours before Zil. xD
I'll finish the trade after I send you the story.

Okay. I didn't want to come out as rushing or harassing you, but it felt a bit weird %)
Thanks, I'll send the trade now!
I just want to clarify something. Is this meant to be romantic?

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back
Sorry for not noticing this earlier. xD Zil's post just took up so much space it blocked yours out. And I honestly didn't think I'd have more than request today. OTL

But I'll take it. C: I'm actually somewhat familiar with the series(I read a few volumes) so I shouldn't have too much trouble with it. And since you did post first, I'll work on yours before Zil. xD

Okay. I didn't want to come out as rushing or harassing you, but it felt a bit weird %)

Yes, if that doesn't feel too weird for you. I mean, it's not meant to be fluff but maybe in an angsty way...?
Rain on your Back
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back

Yes, if that doesn't feel too weird for you. I mean, it's not meant to be fluff but maybe in an angsty way...?
Yeah I'll figure something out. It's just when I started doing my research for the pairing, it was quite evident that they hated each other. lol My first thoughts of them meeting in a cafe would be more like a showdown. So I thought I ought to verify.

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back
Coffee and Cartoons
Rain on your Back

Yeah I'll figure something out. It's just when I started doing my research for the pairing, it was quite evident that they hated each other. lol My first thoughts of them meeting in a cafe would be more like a showdown. So I thought I ought to verify.

Well... It's a bit complicated. She was indeed raised to hate him... But he's more just angry that she tries to kill him. And given he's the type to play with his enemies... %) Thanks for checking though %)

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Coffee and Cartoons

Did you see my last post?
inspiredParadise
Coffee and Cartoons

Did you see my last post?
Yes. I haven't had a chance to really consider which one I want to go with yet. xD
- Zilithion -
Hey there! Finally getting to your request. xD Questions:
How long his Aries' hair? What kind of spiked hair is it? Super saiyan, punk, messy, suave? What sorts of things really tick him off(in the extreme sense; what does it take to turn his eyes golden)?
In terms of curriculum, how far is he from Vincent's class? Does he have anyone that you could stretch the mind to say is a friend? Or at least an acquaintance he talks to sometimes?
What about Vincent? Does he have friends? Is he chummy with any of the teachers? Any relationships out side of school that I should know about?

lol That is all for now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces