Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what I'm doing is pretty simple as you can tell I'll write a short story maybe about a page or two long on the Word Processor two pages on Rockwell size sixteen. I will Charge 6gg per word and if you want longer than 2 pages make a good offer.

I can make

[x] Yaoi Romance
[x] Normal Romance
[x] War Stories
[x] Fantasy
[x] Fan fic (remember I haven't watched everything but I can work around ignorance)
[x] Comedies

I cant/refuse to make
[-] Smut
[-] Sci fi
[-] To retell a series.
[-] Racist things

If you want something thats not on there and I refuse it means no, don't beg and if you have something thats on there that i don't mind doing explain details of it, such as:

::Where::
::Time line::
::Names::
::Any Special Requests:: ((be tasteful))

There is a policy i must enforce, If you are not Satisfied I will not be Paid but please do not lie because I am trying to get up a bit of money i am questing after all.

::Example: Fantasy::

A dark summer night in the forest of Las'Mirnov, Marion Willowclimber padded gently around the roots of several monstrous Elm trees hunting a beast. The wind was whistling softly rustling the leaves of the trees, the grass was stained with fresh human blood. She knew she was close. She pulled the bow off of her back as she knocked an arrow into place, she padded along the forest following the trail of blood and the scent of death.

"This ground must be purified by the Forest shaman" she said in a whisper of disgust. As she looked around trees for the monsters lair she came across a rotting gnome corpse, his blood caked all over his body maggots crawling in and out of his rotting flesh. The monster seemed to have enjoyed his feast as the gnomes intestines were missing as were his eyes.

smile
This is a slow forum. Bumping is not required and is against the rules. You should also look into the service forum. This forum is for discussing craft. wink

I'd also suggest providing a sample of your work even if it's just a few paragraphs. Just like capitalizing all those I's and stuff couldn't hurt.

5000 per paragraph sounds extreme and not cheap. Everything in writing is by word count. 2 pages is on average 600 words. Assuming 3 paragraphs a page. That's 30,000 gold for 2 pages. Kind of a rip off, don't you think? I think before people have mentioned 5 gold or under per word. Check the service forum and see what the going rate is. ^-^
    An example would nice as well.
You are correct good sir, I didn't really realize how much i was charging @.@ five thousand is pretty pricey. This is actually my first time attempting this as you can clearly tell haha, normally I am an Role Player but lately I have been getting bored and looking to expand my horizons a bit. I will check out the prices of the people in the other forums thank you for your assistance.
    ^--- Still waiting for an example of your writing.
You do realize that this:

iiRomantic_Poet

I can make

[x] Fan fic (remember i havn't watched everything but i can work around ignorance)

and this:

iiRomantic_Poet
I cant/refuse to make

[-] Anything copyrighted

are the same things, right?
Tiokou of Fire
You do realize that this:

iiRomantic_Poet

I can make

[x] Fan fic (remember i havn't watched everything but i can work around ignorance)

and this:

iiRomantic_Poet
I cant/refuse to make

[-] Anything copyrighted

are the same things, right?

while you are correct what i meant to say was something more along the lines i wont retell a story but i see your point and i will correct the matter immediately
Tommy Poh
    ^--- Still waiting for an example of your writing.

there look inside the Main post

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Characters

If you want a picture of what you want your character to look like .. I'll do my best to make it for im board and needs something to do and i found a awesome program that i can make OC's.
I will list your username in the slots im only starting with three for now razz ...

Sonic and Naruto are the best so far that i can do.....

Prices 10g for each character you want made and just add it to the stroy total and send it to iiRomantic_poet ,but if you just want a Oc made it will be just 50g razz
heres some samples i made smile plz no stealing i can make you one that looks like it smile
male sonic ocfemale sonic ocfemale sonic oc
Just qoute me here and tell me the basic stuff you want or just say Randomlize it which ill make you a awesome oc either way.. One thing i need is the basic colors you want me to use smile

Slots
1) ___
2) ___
3) ___
Bump

If you wish to see what one of my full short stories look like, I have a short story in the Arenas take a peek biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff